- Some 47 percent of the American public say President Donald Trump has violated the Constitution, although support for impeachment is lower.
- Two Jewish brothers were violently attacked in an alleged anti-Semitic incident in a suburb of Paris.
- There remain thousands of cults in existence around the globe.
- Fresh fears have been sparked of Russia attempting to interfere with Germany’s upcoming election.
- “Bacha bazi,” a centuries-old practice involving sexual enslavement of young boys, is to be outlawed in Afghanistan for the first time.
- The proposed outlawing of full-face veils in schools and government workplaces in Bavaria has been criticized as an election tactic.