Jason Le Miere
- Is It Time To Scrap The World Cup’s 3rd Place Game?
July 10 2014 12:20 PM
Brazil and the Netherlands will battle it out for the dubious distinction of third place at the 2014 World Cup.
- Romero's Saves Send Argentina Into Final
July 09 2014 7:06 PM
Argentina beat Netherlands 4-2 in a penalty shootout to progress to the 2014 World Cup final.
- Argentina, Netherlands Face Fitness Quandaries
July 09 2014 12:45 PM
Both Argentina and the Netherlands have injury concerns ahead of their World Cup semifinal.
- Messi And Robben Battle For Shot At Redemption
July 09 2014 11:07 AM
Lionel Messi and Arjen Robben are likely to be the pivotal figures when Argentina take on the Netherlands in the World Cup semifinals.
- Germany Trounces Brazil To Reach Final
July 08 2014 5:56 PM
Germany produced one of the most stunning results in soccer history to beat Brazil 7-1 in the semifinals of the 2014 World Cup.
- Germany Hit Brazil For Five In First Half
July 08 2014 4:53 PM
Germany took an incredible 5-0 lead over Brazil in the first half of their 2014 World Cup semifinal.
- De Jong May Return To Give Dutch Semifinal Boost
July 08 2014 1:35 PM
The Netherlands may get a much-needed fitness boost ahead of their 2014 World Cup semifinal against Argentina.
- Mixed News For Messi’s Supporting Cast
July 08 2014 11:27 AM
Argentina have received mixed injury news ahead of their 2014 World Cup semifinal against the Netherlands on Wednesday.
- Argentina, Netherlands Meet In Repeat Of 1978 Final
July 07 2014 11:20 PM
Argentina will be hoping for a repeat of the 1978 World Cup final when they take on the Netherlands in Wednesday’s semifinal.
- Changes Make Germany Stronger Ahead Of Semifinal
July 07 2014 4:06 PM
The changes Germany coach Joachim Löw has made to his team improve their chances of avoiding three-straight World Cup semifinal exits.
- How Brazil Can Cope Without Neymar
July 07 2014 1:19 PM
Brazil will have to endure without their talisman, Neymar, and their captain, Thiago Silva, in their World Cup semifinal with Germany.
- Neymar-Less Brazil Face Stiff Germany Test
July 07 2014 11:44 AM
Brazil face a massive challenge when taking on Germany in the World Cup semifinals without their talisman, Neymar.
- Federer, Djokovic With Chance To Add To Grand Slam Hauls
July 05 2014 3:14 PM
Both Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic are desperate to add to their collection of Grand Slam titles when they meet in Sunday’s Wimbledon final.
- Higuaín Fires Argentina Back To Last Four
July 05 2014 1:58 PM
An early goal from Gonzalo Higuaín gave Argentina a 1-0 win over Belgium in their 2014 World Cup quarterfinal.
- Brazil Edges Colombia To Secure Spot Against Germany
July 04 2014 6:13 PM
Brazil held on to beat Colombia 2-1 in the quarterfinals of the 2014 World Cup.
- Luiz Scores Stunning Free Kick Against Colombia
July 04 2014 5:46 PM
David Luiz scored a memorable free kick in the World Cup quarterfinal between Brazil and Colombia.
- Costa Rica Seeks Another Upset Against The Netherlands
July 04 2014 2:42 PM
Costa Rica will be seeking yet another famous upset in this World Cup when they take on the Netherlands in the quarterfinals.
- Hummels Heads Germany Into Last Four
July 04 2014 2:02 PM
An early header from Mats Hummels proved enough to hand Germany a 1-0 win over France.
- Messi With Chance To Further Emulate Maradona
July 04 2014 9:40 AM
Lionel Messi may need to continue his superb World Cup if Argentina are to get past Belgium in the quarterfinals.
- New Guard Ready For Wimbledon Semifinals
July 03 2014 5:40 PM
Milos Raonic meets Roger Federer and Grigor Dimitrov takes on Novak Djokovic in the semifinals of Wimbledon.