Articles by Jason Le Miere
- Bayern Sure Of Kroos Stay
March 31 2014 1:23 PM
Manchester United have been dealt mixed news about three of the leading targets to fill their midfield void this summer.
- Schalke Confident Of Draxler Stay
March 31 2014 12:10 PM
There has been further speculation over Arsenal’s attempts to finally add to their forward line in the summer transfer window.
- Liverpool Cruise To Premier League Summit
March 30 2014 12:58 PM
Goals from Luis Suarez, Philippe Coutinho, Jordan Henderson and a Younes Kaboul own goal gave Liverpool a 4-0 victory over Tottenham to go top of the Barclays Premier League.
- Nadal Gunning For Elusive Title
March 30 2014 11:46 AM
Rafael Nadal will be going for his maiden title in Miami when he renews his record-setting rivalry with Novak Djokovic.
- Rodgers Hits Back At Sherwood Pressure Claim
March 30 2014 12:53 AM
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has hit back at suggestions from Tottenham counterpart Tim Sherwood that his side will start to feel the pressure in the title run-in.
- Hamilton Takes Malaysia Pole
March 29 2014 11:59 PM
Lewis Hamilton will start the Malaysian Formula One Grand Prix from pole position after a rain-soaked qualifying session in Sepang.
- Arsenal Restore Pride But City Stay On Course
March 29 2014 3:33 PM
Mathieu Flamini equalized David Silva’s early goal to give Arsenal a 1-1 draw against Manchester City at the Emirates Stadium.
- Terry Own Goal Dents Chelsea’s Title Hopes
March 29 2014 1:01 PM
Crystal Palace beat Premier League title challengers Chelsea 1-0 at Selhurst Park thanks to an own goal from John Terry.
- Moyes Gets Welcome Respite
March 29 2014 10:48 AM
Manchester United beat Aston Villa 4-1 in the Premier League at Old Trafford to at least provide some temporary respite to manager David Moyes.
- Wenger Not Giving Up On Title Chances
March 29 2014 9:03 AM
Arsene Wenger is refusing to give up on Arsenal’s title chances ahead of their clash with Manchester City on Saturday.
- Mourinho: Chelsea Face Toughest Run-In
March 29 2014 12:10 AM
Ahead of their trip to take on Crystal Palace, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho believes it is his side who face the toughest title run-in.
- Moyes Defiant In Face Of Fan Protest
March 28 2014 11:58 PM
David Moyes remains unshaken in his belief that he can revive Manchester United’s fortunes, despite a fan protest planned before Saturday’s clash with Aston Villa.
- Rivals Closing Gap On Mercedes In Malaysia
March 28 2014 6:08 PM
Mercedes’ rivals look to have closed the gap on the pace-setters ahead of qualifying for the Malaysian Formula One Grand Prix.
- US, Mexico Meet With World Cup Roster Spots At Stake
March 28 2014 1:11 PM
The United States and Mexico will meet in an international friendly in Arizona next week with several 2014 World Cup spots on the line.
- Confident City Aim To Continue Title Pursuit At Arsenal
March 27 2014 6:11 PM
Arsenal will have to modify their game plan if they are to halt Manchester city’s title charge at the Emirates on Saturday.
- Chelsea Narrowing Striker Search?
March 27 2014 4:04 PM
Chelsea have reportedly identified their first-choice striker to sign this summer, with at least one of their forwards likely to be on the way out.
- Report: United Close In On Benfica Defender
March 27 2014 1:28 PM
Manchester United are reportedly continuing to push ahead with their transfer business, despite doubts over the future of David Moyes.
- Arsenal’s Injury Issues Show No Sign Of Abating
March 27 2014 11:43 AM
On the back of a torrid week and ahead of their meeting with Manchester City, Arsenal have received more bad news about their continued injury problems.
- Madrid Suffer Further Title Blow In Seville
March 26 2014 7:17 PM
Real Madrid suffered another major blow to their title hopes with a 2-1 defeat to Sevilla courtesy of two Carlos Bacca goals.
- Liverpool Cling On To Beat Sunderland
March 26 2014 6:06 PM
Goals from Steven Gerrard and Daniel Sturridge proved just enough for Liverpool to see off Sunderland after Ki Sung-Yueng’s late goal for the visitors.