Articles by Jason Le Miere
- Anichebe Equalizer Frustrates Blues
February 11 2014 5:07 PM
Victor Anichebe cancelled out a first-half goal from Branislav Ivanovic to leave Chelsea frustrated with a 1-1 draw against West Brom at the Hawthorns.
- Sanogo Set For Arsenal Return
February 11 2014 2:00 PM
Arsenal have received an injury boost ahead of their crucial Premier League clash with Manchester United at the Emirates Stadium.
- Madrid Look To Seal Final Berth
February 11 2014 12:15 PM
Real Madrid take a 3-0 lead into the second leg of their Copa del Rey semifinal against Atletico Madrid at the Vicente Calderon.
- Chelsea Look To Maintain Title Advantage
February 11 2014 11:01 AM
Chelsea take on West Bromwich Albion at the Hawthorns on Tuesday seeking to maintain their title-race momentum.
- Reasons United Should Fire Moyes
February 10 2014 4:48 PM
There seems little prospect of David Moyes being sacked this season, but it could set Manchester United back years if he isn’t dispensed with this summer.
- Arsenal Linked With Manchester City Midfielder
February 10 2014 2:37 PM
Having been much criticized for their lack of activity in January, Arsenal are being linked with several signings in the summer transfer window.
- Arsenal And United In Need Of Immediate Response
February 10 2014 12:52 PM
Both Arsenal and Manchester United are in need of an immediate response after weekend disappointments when they meet at the Emirates on Wednesday.
- Late Fulham Equalizer Inflicts More Misery On Moyes
February 09 2014 1:14 PM
Darren Bent scored an injury-time equalizer for Fulham to deny Manchester United victory at Old Trafford.
- Adebayor Strike Sinks Everton
February 09 2014 10:26 AM
An Emmanuel Adebayor goal saw Tottenham Hotspur beat Everton 1-0 at White Hart Lane to move into fifth place in the Premier League.
- Moyes And Meulensteen Reunite In Desperate Need Of Points
February 08 2014 10:40 PM
Manchester United boss David Moyes and Fulham counterpart, and former United coach, Rene Meulensteen, both badly need a result when the two sides meet on Sunday.
- Martinez: Sherwood’s Spurs To Pose Tough Test
February 08 2014 10:24 PM
Everton Roberto Martinez has praised the impact Tottenham manager Tim Sherwood has made ahead of the two side’s clash at White Hart Lane on Sunday.
- Benzema Brace Helps Madrid To Victory
February 08 2014 3:58 PM
Karim Benzema scored twice as Real Madrid beat Villarreal 4-2 to move level on points with Atletico Madrid at the top of La Liga.
- Brilliant Hazard Takes Chelsea Top
February 08 2014 12:03 PM
A superb hat-trick from Eden Hazard gave Chelsea a 3-0 victory over Newcastle United at Stamford Bridge and took them top of the Premier League.
- Madrid Face Villarreal Without Ronaldo
February 08 2014 10:06 AM
Cristiano Ronaldo will begin his three-match suspension when Real Madrid take on Villarreal in La Liga on Saturday.
- Liverpool Humble Arsenal In Anfield Rout
February 08 2014 9:47 AM
Two goals each from Martin Skrtel and Raheem Sterling and a further strike from Daniel Sturridge gave Liverpool an incredible 5-1 victory over Arsenal.
- Liverpool Stun Arsenal In Opening Blitz
February 08 2014 8:36 AM
Liverpool raced into an incredible 4-0 lead against Arsenal after just 20 minutes of their Premier League clash at Anfield.
- Mourinho Continues To Cast Chelsea As Title Underdogs
February 07 2014 11:34 PM
Jose Mourinho continues to play down Chelsea’s title chances, as his side prepares to take on Newcastle United at Stamford Bridge.
- Rodgers Seeking Statement Performance
February 07 2014 11:33 PM
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers believes his side will give a strong account of themselves against Premier League leaders Arsenal on Saturday.
- Arsenal V Liverpool: 6 Key Players
February 07 2014 12:36 PM
Liverpool and Arsenal face off in a crucial Premier League duel at Anfield on Saturday, with six players particularly pivotal to the match’s outcome.
- Rodgers Right To Play Down Liverpool’s Title Chances
February 06 2014 6:01 PM
Brendan Rodgers has attracted scrutiny for stating that Liverpool are not title contenders this season, but is he really lacking in ambition, or just being honest?