Articles by Jason Le Miere
- Terry Own Goal Dents Chelsea’s Title Hopes
March 29 2014 1:01 PM
Crystal Palace beat Premier League title challengers Chelsea 1-0 at Selhurst Park thanks to an own goal from John Terry.
- Moyes Gets Welcome Respite
March 29 2014 10:48 AM
Manchester United beat Aston Villa 4-1 in the Premier League at Old Trafford to at least provide some temporary respite to manager David Moyes.
- Wenger Not Giving Up On Title Chances
March 29 2014 9:03 AM
Arsene Wenger is refusing to give up on Arsenal’s title chances ahead of their clash with Manchester City on Saturday.
- Mourinho: Chelsea Face Toughest Run-In
March 29 2014 12:10 AM
Ahead of their trip to take on Crystal Palace, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho believes it is his side who face the toughest title run-in.
- Moyes Defiant In Face Of Fan Protest
March 28 2014 11:58 PM
David Moyes remains unshaken in his belief that he can revive Manchester United’s fortunes, despite a fan protest planned before Saturday’s clash with Aston Villa.
- Rivals Closing Gap On Mercedes In Malaysia
March 28 2014 6:08 PM
Mercedes’ rivals look to have closed the gap on the pace-setters ahead of qualifying for the Malaysian Formula One Grand Prix.
- US, Mexico Meet With World Cup Roster Spots At Stake
March 28 2014 1:11 PM
The United States and Mexico will meet in an international friendly in Arizona next week with several 2014 World Cup spots on the line.
- Confident City Aim To Continue Title Pursuit At Arsenal
March 27 2014 6:11 PM
Arsenal will have to modify their game plan if they are to halt Manchester city’s title charge at the Emirates on Saturday.
- Chelsea Narrowing Striker Search?
March 27 2014 4:04 PM
Chelsea have reportedly identified their first-choice striker to sign this summer, with at least one of their forwards likely to be on the way out.
- Report: United Close In On Benfica Defender
March 27 2014 1:28 PM
Manchester United are reportedly continuing to push ahead with their transfer business, despite doubts over the future of David Moyes.
- Arsenal’s Injury Issues Show No Sign Of Abating
March 27 2014 11:43 AM
On the back of a torrid week and ahead of their meeting with Manchester City, Arsenal have received more bad news about their continued injury problems.
- Madrid Suffer Further Title Blow In Seville
March 26 2014 7:17 PM
Real Madrid suffered another major blow to their title hopes with a 2-1 defeat to Sevilla courtesy of two Carlos Bacca goals.
- Liverpool Cling On To Beat Sunderland
March 26 2014 6:06 PM
Goals from Steven Gerrard and Daniel Sturridge proved just enough for Liverpool to see off Sunderland after Ki Sung-Yueng’s late goal for the visitors.
- Barca Win Marred By Valdes Injury
March 26 2014 5:06 PM
Two goals from Neymar and another from Lionel Messi gave Barcelona a comfortable 3-0 win over Celta Vigo, but it was marred by an injury to Victor Valdes.
- Djokovic And Murray Highlight Action In Miami
March 26 2014 12:13 PM
Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray meet in Miami on Wednesday in the pick of the action from the Sony Open quarterfinals.
- Rodgers: Liverpool On Road To Winning Title
March 26 2014 11:05 AM
Brendan Rodgers has maintained optimism in the tight battle for the Premier League title.
- Late Flamini Own Goal Denies Arsenal Win
March 25 2014 6:22 PM
Arsenal came back from a goal down at home to Swansea, but were denied a win by a late own goal from Mathieu Flamini.
- City Emphatically End United Revival
March 25 2014 5:49 PM
Two goals from Edin Dzeko and a late strike from Yaya Toure gave Manchester City a comprehensive 3-0 victory over Manchester City at Old Trafford.
- Liverpool Face Johnson Battle
March 25 2014 3:13 PM
Liverpool could face a fight to keep hold of one of their key defenders this summer, while three more players have been linked with transfers to the Merseyside club.
- Wenger Keen To Bounce Back From ‘Accident’
March 25 2014 12:45 PM
Arsene Wenger is keen for Arsenal to bounce back from their “accident" against Chelsea when they host Swansea City on Tuesday.