Jason Van Hoven
- Billups Hits Game-Winner Against Mavs
January 19 2012 11:48 AM
The Clippers' point guard sunk Dallas with a three-pointer with one second remaining, 91-89.
- O.J. Simpson Foreclosure: 4 Other Athletes Whose Homes Were Lost [PHOTOS]
January 18 2012 6:05 PM
Former football star and actor O.J. Simpson is facing foreclosure.
- Bengals CB Adam Pacman Jones Pleads Guilty for Bar Incident
January 18 2012 1:27 PM
Jones pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor on Wednesday.
- Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Clippers Denied as the Center May Stay in Orlando
January 18 2012 11:56 AM
Dwight Howard denied reports that he added the Los Angeles Clippers to his list of preferred trade destinations.
- Costa Concordia: Sinking Cruise Ship Owner Micky Arison Loses $500M
January 17 2012 5:22 PM
Micky Arison, owner of the Miami Heat and the cruise ship Costa Concordia, which made international headlines by sinking on Friday, saw 30% of his stake in his ship's company, Carnival Cruise Lines, dissipate.
- Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Are the Clippers Really an Option?
January 17 2012 3:27 PM
The Orlando center is a free agent at the end of the season, and could be traded at the deadline.
- Sarah Burke Crash: Cancelled News Conference, Worst Yet to Come? [VIDEO]
January 17 2012 11:51 AM
Canadian freestyle skier Sarah Burke's family had planned to hold a Monday news conference about Burke's condition, but instead cancelled it early in the morning after speaking with Burke's physicians according to reports.
- Vernon Davis Crying Video: A Reminder of Terrell Owens and 'The Catch'
January 16 2012 6:05 PM
Both Terrell Owens and now Vernon Davis have caught last-minute, game-winning playoff touchdowns for the San Francisco 49ers in their careers, and ironically enough, their reactions were similar.
- Yu Darvish: Clock Ticking for the Rangers to Sign Prized Japanese Star
January 16 2012 1:22 PM
Texas has until Wednesday at 5 p.m. to sign the right-handed starter.
- NFL Playoffs 2012 Schedule: Houston Texans vs. Baltimore Ravens [PREVIEW]
January 14 2012 10:05 PM
The Houston Texans will face the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC divisional round on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. The Texans are looking to continue winning after appearing in the playoffs for the first time in franchise history, while the Ravens seek to go to their first AFC Championship game since 2008.
- NFL Playoffs 2012 Schedule: New England Patriots vs. Denver Broncos [PREVIEW]
January 13 2012 11:58 PM
The New England Patriots will face the Denver Broncos in the AFC divisional playoffs at Gillette Stadium on Saturday. The Patriots are looking to win their first home playoff game since 2007, while the Broncos are looking to advance to their first AFC Championship game since 2005.
- Kathleen Edward: Twitter Reaction After Taunted Girl Dies of Huntington's Disease
January 13 2012 4:17 PM
Kathleen Edward, the 9-year-old Michigan girl who made national headlines since 2010 because a neighbor taunted her fatal disease, has made national headlines once again--this time for an even sadder reason. Many took to Twitter to express condolences for Kathleen, who died of Juvenile Huntington's Disease on Wednesday.
- Huntington's Disease: Symptoms and Treatments of a Deadly Condition
January 13 2012 2:14 PM
Kathleen Edward, the 9-year-old Michigan girl who suffered from Juvenile Huntington's disease and was taunted by 33-year-old neighbor Jennifer Petkov for it in 2010, died Wednesday at her Wyandotte home after losing her battle with the disorder, according to reports.
- Kathleen Edward, Taunted on Facebook for Huntington's Disease, Dies at 9
January 13 2012 10:27 AM
Kathleen Edward, the 9-year-old girl who suffered from Juvenile Huntington's disease and was taunted by a neighbor for it in 2010, died Wednesday at her Wyandotte home in Michigan with more than 20 friends and family members beside her bed, according to reports.
- Olivia Munn and Other Celebs Go Nude for PETA Fur Campaign [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
January 12 2012 5:38 PM
Actress and model Olivia Munn is the latest celebrity to go nude for PETA's I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur campaign, according to reports, although she recently appeared on a Los Angeles billboard just topless next to a rabbit with the tagline asking, Who Needs Fur to be Beautiful?
- Sarah Burke Crash: Skier Still in Coma, Critical Condition After Brain Surgery [VIDEO]
January 12 2012 4:21 PM
Two days after crashing during a halfpipe practice run and suffering a severe head injury at the Park City Mountain Resort in Park City, Utah, Canadian freestyle skiing champion Sarah Burke remained in critical condition Thursday after a successful operation to repair a torn vertebral artery that caused cranial bleeding, according to reports.
- NFL Playoffs 2012 Schedule: New Orleans Saints vs. San Francisco 49ers [PREVIEW]
January 12 2012 2:48 PM
The New Orleans Saints will face the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC divisional round on Saturday at Candlestick Park. The Saints are looking to ride the arm of Drew Brees to their second Super Bowl in three years, while the 49ers are looking to win and advance to their first since 1994.
- FDA Orange Juice Ban: What is the Fungicide Carbendazim?
January 12 2012 11:57 AM
The FDA announced Wednesday that it would temporarily halt all imports of foreign orange juice because of fears of carbendazim traces found in oranges, especially those from Brazil. But what exactly is carbendazim?
- Marines Urinating on Taliban Corpses? Viral Video Investigation Launched [VIDEO]
January 12 2012 10:18 AM
A YouTube video showing what appears to be U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan urinating on the bodies of dead Taliban fighters will not affect efforts to broker peace talks, according to Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid who spoke to Reuters on Thursday, despite investigations being launched.
- FDA Bans Orange Juice Imports; Which Brands May Be Harmful?
January 11 2012 9:53 PM
The Food and Drug Administration announced Wednesday that it would temporarily halt all imports of foreign orange juice because of fears of carbendazim traces found in oranges, especially those from Brazil. The import ban will last until the FDA has finished conducting a thorough investigation of carbendazim levels.