Jason Van Hoven
- NBA Trade Deadline 2012 Roundup: Lakers, Pacers, Clippers Make Key Moves
March 15 2012 10:51 PM
On the heels of Dwight Howard's decision to stay in Orlando just a few hours before the 2012 NBA trade deadline, a flurry of teams made deals, including some within the 11th hour, to shake things up.
- NFL Free Agency: Mario Williams, Bills Deal Worth $96 Million With Potential to Reach $100 Million
March 15 2012 1:50 PM
Mario Williams signed a megadeal with the Buffalo Bills that will guarantee him some of the most money in NFL history.
- NFL Free Agency: Mario Williams, Buffalo Bills Agree to Six-Year, $100 Million Deal
March 15 2012 12:56 PM
Mario Williams, arguably the most highly coveted defensive free agent, has inked a multi-year deal with the Buffalo Bills.
- Mike D'Antoni Resigns: Will Jackson Be Next Knicks Head Coach? [POLL]
March 14 2012 3:55 PM
Mike D'Antoni has resigned as coach of the New York Knicks, which begs the question of who exactly will replace him.
- Baylor University Football to Get New 45,000-Seat Stadium for 2014 [PHOTOS]
March 14 2012 2:39 PM
Baylor University football has received a generous gift to build a new stadium by 2014.
- Peyton Manning News: Broncos, Titans Favorites to Sign the QB?
March 14 2012 11:04 AM
Reports say that former Indianapolis Colts QB Peyton Manning is favored to sign with either the Denver Broncos or Tennessee Titans after cutting out a handful of other teams to play for.
- NBA Trade Deadline 2012: Howard to Nets and 3 More Deals That Should Happen
March 13 2012 2:51 PM
With the 2012 NBA trade deadline quickly approaching and no deals having been made yet, teams may be waiting until the right deals are in place to make a move that can change their franchise.
- Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Clippers, Heat Possible Landing Spots?
March 13 2012 10:55 AM
The Los Angeles Clippers and Miami Heat have piqued the interest of Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard, who has been the center of attention as the Thursday trade deadline approaches.
- NBA Trade Rumors: Jamal Crawford From Blazers to Clippers?
March 12 2012 4:50 PM
The Portland Trail Blazers and Los Angeles Clippers are negotiating a trade that would send journeyman Jamal Crawford from the Blazers to the Clippers.
- Spurs Guard TJ Ford Retires; NBA Players, Fans Show Support on Twitter
March 12 2012 3:05 PM
TJ Ford, having suffered multiple neck and spine injuries throughout his eight-year career, has decided to retire from the NBA, perhaps before he was supposed to amid his prime years.
- Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Bulls, Magic Talk About Potential Blockbuster Deal
March 12 2012 10:57 AM
The Chicago Bulls, who already have a superstar in reigning MVP Derrick Rose, have considered attaining Orlando Magic superstar center Dwight Howard to play in tandem with Rose.
- NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament 2012: Where to Get Your Bracket
March 12 2012 1:08 AM
With the NCAA men's basketball tournament set to begin Thursday, find out where can get and fill one out before it happens.
- New York Giants Release Brandon Jacobs to Clear Cap Space
March 09 2012 5:33 PM
The Giants releasing Brandon Jacobs after seven years is probably a prime example of just how much the NFL's hard salary cap is affecting roster restructuring.
- Rasheed Wallace Comeback: Would Lakers Or Heat Be Better Fit?
March 09 2012 3:31 PM
Rasheed Wallace is reported to want to play again, and the Lakers and Heat are interested. But will he actually decide to sign? And, if so, which of the two would he pick if the choice was between them?
- Indianapolis Colts Field Calls for Dwight Freeney Post-Peyton Manning: Report
March 09 2012 11:23 AM
Colts defensive end Dwight Freeney could be on his way out soon after the release of Peyton Manning in what seems like a sign of heavy rebuilding on the part of the Colts.
- Carmelo Anthony (Hypothetical) Trade Rumors: 5 Ideal Landing Spots
March 08 2012 5:56 PM
If New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony were traded today, although it seems highly unlikely despite the Knicks' woes, there would be five destinations that would make most sense.
- Peyton Manning News: Denver Broncos Will Ask About Former Colts QB
March 07 2012 5:27 PM
The Denver Post reports that the Denver Broncos will inquire about Peyton Manning, despite the Broncos having starting quarterback Tim Tebow.
- Peyton Manning Press Conference: Former Colts QB, Irsay Get Emotional [VIDEO]
March 07 2012 3:45 PM
Peyton Manning and Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay mutually agreed to part ways, but that didn't stop them from holding back their emotions during Wednesday's afternoon press conference announcing the quarterback's release.
- Seattle Seahawks Plan to Offer Peyton Manning Big Money: Report
March 07 2012 1:36 PM
The Seattle Seahawks plan to offer Peyton Manning big money to put them over the top in the NFC West.
- Peyton Manning Contract: Colts Pass on $28 Million Bonus; QB Hits Free Agency
March 06 2012 8:32 PM
Although Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning signed a five-year, $90 million contract after the NFL lockout ended last year, injuries and age may be the main reasons he won't receive his $28 million roster bonus owed Thursday. Now, Manning will become a coveted free agent.