Articles by Jessica Menton
- Earnings Buzz: AT&T, E-Trade, Akamai [VIDEO]
October 23 2013 7:24 PM
AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T), Akamai Technologies, Inc. and E-Trade Financial Corporation reported fiscal third-quarter earnings on Wednesday.
- Earnings News: Caterpillar, Boeing, Motorola [VIDEO]
October 23 2013 1:04 PM
Caterpillar Inc., The Boeing Company and Motorola Solutions Inc. reported fiscal third-quarter earnings on Wednesday.
- Earnings Buzz: Netflix, Discover, Texas Instruments [VIDEO]
October 21 2013 8:06 PM
Netflix, Inc., Discover Financial Services and Texas Instruments Incorporated reported fiscal-third quarter earnings on Monday.
- Top 3 Things To Watch In Netflix's Q3 Earnings [VIDEO]
October 21 2013 3:38 PM
Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) is scheduled to report fiscal third-quarter earnings after the bell on Monday.
- Two Key Things To Watch In September Jobs Report [VIDEO]
October 21 2013 1:53 PM
Keith Bliss, senior vice president at Cuttone & Co., discussed two important things to watch for in Tuesday’s September jobs report.
- Earnings News: McDonald's, Hasbro, Halliburton [VIDEO]
October 21 2013 11:12 AM
McDonald's Corporation, Halliburton Company and Hasbro Inc. reported fiscal third-quarter earnings on Monday.
- Earnings Buzz: Google, Morgan Stanley, GE [VIDEO]
October 18 2013 10:58 AM
Morgan Stanley and General Electric Company reported third-quarter earnings on Friday, and Google Inc. reported after the bell Thursday.
- Earnings News: Google, Chipotle, AMD, Capital One [VIDEO]
October 17 2013 8:15 PM
Google Inc., Advanced Micro Devices Inc. and Capital One Financial Corp. reported third-quarter earnings on Thursday.
- Did Verizon, Goldman Sachs Beat Q3 Expectations? [VIDEO]
October 17 2013 10:44 AM
Now that the U.S. debt ceiling crisis has been resolved, investors can resume their "regularly scheduled lives" -- like focusing on earnings.
- Earnings Buzz: Did IBM, eBay Beat Street In Q3?
October 16 2013 6:43 PM
International Business Machines Corp., eBay Inc. and American Express Co. reported fiscal third-quarter earnings on Wednesday.
- Earnings Buzz: BofA, PepsiCo Report Q3 Results [VIDEO]
October 16 2013 11:28 AM
Bank of America Corp., PepsiCo Inc. and Mattel Inc. reported fiscal third-quarter earnings on Wednesday.
- Nasdaq or NYSE? Who Did Twitter Choose For IPO? [VIDEO]
October 15 2013 7:27 PM
Twitter made headlines after finally choosing NYSE over Nasdaq for its IPO, while Intel Corp. and Yahoo! Inc. reported earnings.
- Earnings To Watch: BofA, Goldman, Morgan Stanley [VIDEO]
October 15 2013 4:25 PM
Bank of America Corp., Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley report fiscal third-quarter earnings this week.
- Did Citigroup, Coca-Cola, JNJ Beat Street In Q3? [VIDEO]
October 15 2013 11:06 AM
Citigroup Inc., The Coca-Cola Company and Johnson & Johnson reported fiscal third-quarter earnings on Tuesday.
- Morning Movers: Facebook Inc. (FB), Apple Inc. (AAPL), Ikea
October 14 2013 11:54 AM
Ikea, the world's largest furniture retailer, said sales rose 3.1 percent to 27.9 billion euros, or $38 billion, in its fiscal year.
- Did JPMorgan, Wells Fargo Top Estimates In Q3? [VIDEO]
October 11 2013 10:56 AM
JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Wells Fargo & Co. reported fiscal third-quarter earnings on Friday.
- Why A US Default Wouldn't Be The First Ever [VIDEO]
October 10 2013 7:55 PM
David Williams, director at Strategic Gold Corporation, discussed why a possible U.S. government default wouldn't be the first.
- Who Did Men’s Wearhouse Reject For Takeover Bid? [VIDEO]
October 10 2013 11:55 AM
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc., rejected a $2.3 billion cash takeover offer from Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc., adding the bid undervalued the company.
- Questionable Timing For Yellen Nomination? [VIDEO]
October 09 2013 8:41 PM
With the government shutdown well into a ninth day, and the debt ceiling approaching, was the Janet Yellen nomination from President Obama ill timed?
- Did Family Dollar, Costco Top Earnings Forecasts? [VIDEO]
October 09 2013 11:02 AM
Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE: FDO) and Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ: COST) reported quarterly earnings on Wednesday.