- Market Movers: Morgan Stanley, GE, UPS [VIDEO]
January 17 2014 11:03 AM
Morgan Stanley and General Electric Company reported fiscal fourth-quarter earnings results on Friday.
- After-Hours Buzz: Intel, Best Buy, Facebook [VIDEO]
January 16 2014 7:48 PM
Intel Corp. shares dropped more than 4 percent after the bell on Thursday after the chipmaker reported mixed fourth-quarter earnings.
- After-Hours Buzz: J.C. Penney, Apple, GM [VIDEO]
January 15 2014 7:47 PM
Shares of J.C. Penney Company, Inc. fell in extended-hours trading after the retailer announced it plans to close 33 stores and lay off 2,000 employees.
- Earnings Buzz: BofA, JPMorgan, Wells Fargo [VIDEO]
January 15 2014 2:58 PM
Bank of America Corp. stock rose over 2 percent on Wednesday after the bank reported strong fourth-quarter earnings of $3.44 billion.
- After-Hours Buzz: Did Alcoa Beat Street In Q4? [VIDEO]
January 09 2014 7:46 PM
Alcoa Inc. shares fell on Thursday after the aluminum maker reported a fourth-quarter loss of $2.19 a share on revenue of $5.6 billion.
- Q4 Earnings Season: Will Financials Beat Expectations? [VIDEO]
January 09 2014 3:57 PM
Analyst Adam Sarhan discussed the outlook for 2013 fourth-quarter earnings season for the financial sector, including JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- After-Hours Buzz: Apple, Twitter, Amazon [VIDEO]
January 06 2014 7:20 PM
Shares of Apple Inc., Amazon.com, Inc. and Twitter Inc. were downgraded on Monday, leaving stocks mixed after the bell.
- Week Ahead: FOMC Minutes, December Jobs Report [VIDEO]
January 06 2014 3:11 PM
Jason Weisberg of Seaport Securities discussed this week's economic calendar and why he's looking forward to the fourth-quarter earnings season.
- Are More Retailers At Risk From Amazon's Showrooming? [VIDEO]
December 20 2013 10:10 AM
How does internet retail giant Amazon benefit from the "showrooming" phenomenon?
- Surprise! The Big Taper 'Clue' That Wasn't There [VIDEO]
December 19 2013 5:51 PM
In light of the Fed’s recent decision to scale back on its QE program, what taper clue steered some investors wrong?
- How Long Until The Fed Decreases Stimulus Again? [VIDEO]
December 19 2013 10:31 AM
Although the Fed said it plans to gradually reduce stimulus over the next year, when is it likely to occur? Analysts offered their view.
- Fed Taper? Top 3 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
December 18 2013 1:23 PM
Ahead of the FOMC announcement, Mark Newton of Greywolf Execution weighs in on three main indicators investors should watch for tapering.
- After-Hours Buzz: American Airlines, GM, A&F [VIDEO]
December 09 2013 7:03 PM
American Airlines Group Inc., General Motors Company and Abercrombie & Fitch Co. were among stock movers after the bell on Monday.
- Is The Fed Market Dependent Or Data Dependent? [VIDEO]
December 09 2013 1:55 PM
On the heels of Friday's stronger-than-expected November jobs report, is the Fed focusing on economic data or U.S. market data?
- After-Hours Buzz: Apple, Tesla, JC Penney [VIDEO]
December 03 2013 7:56 PM
Apple Inc., Tesla Motors Inc. and J.C. Penney Company, Inc. on Tuesday were stock market movers in after-hours trading.
- Cyber Monday Breakdown: Where’s The Money? [VIDEO]
December 03 2013 5:38 PM
This week: Sally Turner, Jessica Menton, and Vincent Balestriere discuss the madness of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Earnings Buzz: Krispy Kreme, Shoe Carnival, Ascena
December 02 2013 7:23 PM
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Shoe Carnival, Inc. and Ascena Retail Group Inc. reported quarterly earnings after the closing bell on Monday.
- Earnings Buzz: HP, TiVo, Analog Devices [VIDEO]
November 26 2013 8:10 PM
Hewlett-Packard Company, TiVo Inc. and Analog Devices, Inc. reported quarterly earnings after the closing bell on Tuesday.
- Will HP Beat Street In Q4? [VIDEO]
November 26 2013 3:15 PM
Hewlett-Packard Company on Tuesday is expected to post fiscal fourth-quarter earnings of 75 cents on revenue of $27.88 billion.
- Earnings Buzz: Tiffany, Barnes & Noble [VIDEO]
November 26 2013 10:47 AM
Tiffany & Co. and Barnes & Noble, Inc. reported quarterly earnings on Tuesday.