- Twitter Earnings: Top 2 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
February 05 2014 4:38 PM
Twitter Inc. shares plunged on Thursday after reporting fiscal fourth-quarter earnings of 2 cents per share on revenue of $243 million.
- Twitter Earnings: What Are Investors Watching? [VIDEO]
February 04 2014 11:02 AM
Ahead of Twitter's highly anticipated earnings news today, IBT Tech Reporter Ryan W. Neal discussed what investors are looking for.
- Will Google And Amazon Crush Earnings Forecasts?
January 30 2014 3:35 PM
Mark Newton, chief tech analyst at Greywolf Execution Partners, analyzes what investors need to watch when Google and Amazon reports.
- Facebook Q4 Earnings Call: Top 2 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
January 29 2014 5:19 PM
Facebook Inc. shares soared more than 9 percent after the company reported fourth-quarter earnings of $780 million on revenue of $2.59 billion.
- How Will Fed Taper Impact The U.S. Dollar In 2014?
January 29 2014 1:58 PM
John Curran, Senior Vice President at USForex, discussed how the dollar will be impacted by the Federal Reserve tapering its QE program in 2014.
- Apple Earnings: Top 2 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
January 27 2014 5:06 PM
Apple Inc. shares plunged over 5 percent on Monday after it reported first-quarter earnings of $13.1 billion on sales of $57.59 billion.
- Earnings Buzz: Did Caterpillar Beat Street In Q4? [VIDEO]
January 27 2014 11:01 AM
Wall Street opened mixed on Monday, as investors weighed earnings from Caterpillar Inc. ahead of Apple Inc.'s results after the bell.
- Is Wall Street Headed For A Major Correction? [VIDEO]
January 24 2014 8:42 PM
After the Dow plunged 318 points on Friday, economists debate its meaning.
- Earnings Buzz: Microsoft, Starbucks [VIDEO]
January 24 2014 12:01 PM
Microsoft Corporation shares rose over 3 percent on news the company reported second-quarter EPS of 78 cents on revenue of $24.52 billion.
- Microsoft Q2 Earnings: Top 4 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
January 23 2014 3:31 PM
Keith Bliss at Cuttone & Co. weighs in on the top four things to watch from Microsoft's fiscal second-quarter earnings.
- Netflix Earnings: Will It Beat Street In Q4? [VIDEO]
January 22 2014 3:14 PM
Netflix, Inc. on Wednesday is expected to report fiscal fourth-quarter earnings of 66 cents a share on revenue of $1.17 billion.
- Market Movers: Morgan Stanley, GE, UPS [VIDEO]
January 17 2014 11:03 AM
Morgan Stanley and General Electric Company reported fiscal fourth-quarter earnings results on Friday.
- After-Hours Buzz: Intel, Best Buy, Facebook [VIDEO]
January 16 2014 7:48 PM
Intel Corp. shares dropped more than 4 percent after the bell on Thursday after the chipmaker reported mixed fourth-quarter earnings.
- After-Hours Buzz: J.C. Penney, Apple, GM [VIDEO]
January 15 2014 7:47 PM
Shares of J.C. Penney Company, Inc. fell in extended-hours trading after the retailer announced it plans to close 33 stores and lay off 2,000 employees.
- Earnings Buzz: BofA, JPMorgan, Wells Fargo [VIDEO]
January 15 2014 2:58 PM
Bank of America Corp. stock rose over 2 percent on Wednesday after the bank reported strong fourth-quarter earnings of $3.44 billion.
- After-Hours Buzz: Did Alcoa Beat Street In Q4? [VIDEO]
January 09 2014 7:46 PM
Alcoa Inc. shares fell on Thursday after the aluminum maker reported a fourth-quarter loss of $2.19 a share on revenue of $5.6 billion.
- Q4 Earnings Season: Will Financials Beat Expectations? [VIDEO]
January 09 2014 3:57 PM
Analyst Adam Sarhan discussed the outlook for 2013 fourth-quarter earnings season for the financial sector, including JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- After-Hours Buzz: Apple, Twitter, Amazon [VIDEO]
January 06 2014 7:20 PM
Shares of Apple Inc., Amazon.com, Inc. and Twitter Inc. were downgraded on Monday, leaving stocks mixed after the bell.
- Week Ahead: FOMC Minutes, December Jobs Report [VIDEO]
January 06 2014 3:11 PM
Jason Weisberg of Seaport Securities discussed this week's economic calendar and why he's looking forward to the fourth-quarter earnings season.
- Are More Retailers At Risk From Amazon's Showrooming? [VIDEO]
December 20 2013 10:10 AM
How does internet retail giant Amazon benefit from the "showrooming" phenomenon?