- Surprise! The Big Taper 'Clue' That Wasn't There [VIDEO]
December 19 2013 5:51 PM
In light of the Fed’s recent decision to scale back on its QE program, what taper clue steered some investors wrong?
- How Long Until The Fed Decreases Stimulus Again? [VIDEO]
December 19 2013 10:31 AM
Although the Fed said it plans to gradually reduce stimulus over the next year, when is it likely to occur? Analysts offered their view.
- Fed Taper? Top 3 Things To Watch [VIDEO]
December 18 2013 1:23 PM
Ahead of the FOMC announcement, Mark Newton of Greywolf Execution weighs in on three main indicators investors should watch for tapering.
- After-Hours Buzz: American Airlines, GM, A&F [VIDEO]
December 09 2013 7:03 PM
American Airlines Group Inc., General Motors Company and Abercrombie & Fitch Co. were among stock movers after the bell on Monday.
- Is The Fed Market Dependent Or Data Dependent? [VIDEO]
December 09 2013 1:55 PM
On the heels of Friday's stronger-than-expected November jobs report, is the Fed focusing on economic data or U.S. market data?
- After-Hours Buzz: Apple, Tesla, JC Penney [VIDEO]
December 03 2013 7:56 PM
Apple Inc., Tesla Motors Inc. and J.C. Penney Company, Inc. on Tuesday were stock market movers in after-hours trading.
- Cyber Monday Breakdown: Where’s The Money? [VIDEO]
December 03 2013 5:38 PM
This week: Sally Turner, Jessica Menton, and Vincent Balestriere discuss the madness of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Earnings Buzz: Krispy Kreme, Shoe Carnival, Ascena
December 02 2013 7:23 PM
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Shoe Carnival, Inc. and Ascena Retail Group Inc. reported quarterly earnings after the closing bell on Monday.
- Earnings Buzz: HP, TiVo, Analog Devices [VIDEO]
November 26 2013 8:10 PM
Hewlett-Packard Company, TiVo Inc. and Analog Devices, Inc. reported quarterly earnings after the closing bell on Tuesday.
- Will HP Beat Street In Q4? [VIDEO]
November 26 2013 3:15 PM
Hewlett-Packard Company on Tuesday is expected to post fiscal fourth-quarter earnings of 75 cents on revenue of $27.88 billion.
- Earnings Buzz: Tiffany, Barnes & Noble [VIDEO]
November 26 2013 10:47 AM
Tiffany & Co. and Barnes & Noble, Inc. reported quarterly earnings on Tuesday.
- Morning Buzz: BlackBerry, Walmart, JC Penney [VIDEO]
November 25 2013 11:03 AM
BlackBerry Ltd., Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and J.C. Penney Company, Inc. are stocks to watch in early trading on Monday.
- Earnings Buzz: Target, Abercrombie, Sears [VIDEO]
November 21 2013 12:17 PM
Target Corporation, Abercrombie & Fitch Co. and Sears Holdings Corp. reported fiscal third-quarter earnings on Thursday.
- Why Black Friday Promotions Threaten Q4 Growth [VIDEO]
November 19 2013 4:39 PM
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) on Tuesday posted fiscal third-quarter earnings of 16 cents a share on revenue of $9.36 billion.
- Earnings Buzz: Disney, Groupon, Priceline [VIDEO]
November 07 2013 7:48 PM
The Walt Disney Company, Groupon Inc. and Priceline.com Inc. reported quarterly earnings after the closing bell on Thursday.
- Earnings Buzz: Toyota, Time Warner [VIDEO]
November 06 2013 2:52 PM
Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE: TM) and Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX) reported quarterly earnings on Wednesday.
- Earnings Buzz: Tesla, 21st Century Fox [VIDEO]
November 05 2013 7:25 PM
Tesla Motors Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) and Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOXA) reported quarterly earnings after the bell on Tuesday.
- How Will Mobile Ad Growth Impact Facebook In Q3? [VIDEO]
October 30 2013 2:45 PM
Facebook Inc. is expected to report fiscal third-quarter earnings of 12 cents per share on revenue of $1.91 billion on Wednesday.
- Will LinkedIn Beat Estimates In Q3? [VIDEO]
October 29 2013 3:32 PM
LinkedIn Corp. is expected to report adjusted fiscal third-quarter earnings of 32 cent on revenue of $385 million after the bell on Tuesday.
- Earnings Buzz: Did Apple Beat Street In Q4?
October 28 2013 7:09 PM
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) reported fiscal-fourth quarter earnings of $8.26 per share on revenue of $37.5 billion after the bell on Monday.