Articles by Jessica Menton
- How Apple, Yahoo Are Changing Corporate Technology [VIDEO]
October 08 2013 7:05 PM
Nick Balletta, the CEO of TalkPoint, discusses how companies such as Yahoo Inc. are “Going Hollywood” for earnings season.
- Will Alcoa's Q3 Earnings Beat The Street? [VIDEO]
October 08 2013 1:37 PM
Keith Bliss, senior vice president at Cuttone & Co., weighs in on analysts' third-quarter earnings estimate for Alcoa.
- Why Are JC Penney Shares Soaring? [VIDEO]
October 08 2013 12:07 PM
J.C. Penney Company, Inc., Talisman Energy Inc. and Alcoa Inc. are the stocks to watch on Tuesday.
- Why Are Shares Of BlackBerry Rising? [VIDEO]
October 07 2013 10:57 AM
Wall Street was flat early Mon., as global markets continue to weigh the U.S. government shutdown and looming debt ceiling crisis.
- Debt Ceiling 'A Much Bigger Issue' To Wall Street Than Shutdown [VIDEO]
October 02 2013 1:42 PM
Peter P. Costa, president of Empire Executions, Inc., discussed why the debt ceiling is "a much bigger issue" than the government shutdown.
- Why Are US Stocks Rising During The Shutdown? [VIDEO]
October 01 2013 2:27 PM
Jonathan Corpina, senior managing partner, Meridian Equity Partners Inc., discussed the U.S. government shutdown and why stocks are climbing.
- Apple Partner To Expand Device Use In Workforce [VIDEO]
September 30 2013 4:38 PM
Nicholas R. Toms, CEO of DecisionPoint Systems, Inc., discusses plans to help integrate Apple Inc.'s devices into the workforce.
- Hot Stocks To Watch: Nike, Facebook [VIDEO]
September 26 2013 7:56 PM
Nike Inc., Facebook Inc., Accenture and BlackBerry are stocks to watch in after-hours trading on Thursday.
- US Markets Down; News From BlackBerry, Apple, Microsoft [VIDEO]
September 23 2013 6:01 PM
BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ:BBRY) announced on Monday it will be acquired by Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited for $4.7 billion.
- The Economics Of Football: Wall Street On A&M Versus ’Bama
September 13 2013 2:57 PM
Keith Bliss of Cuttone and Jason Weisberg of Seaport weigh in on the economics of college football ahead of the Texas A&M vs. Alabama game on Saturday.
- Is Now The Time To Buy Shares Of Apple? [VIDEO]
September 11 2013 4:44 PM
Mark L. Newton, chief technical analyst at Greywolf Execution Partners discusses Apple's stock price over the last 12 months.
- For Bernanke, Will Stimulus Reduction Be Part Of His Legacy? [VIDEO]
September 09 2013 4:13 PM
Alan Valdes, vice president of trading at DME Securities, discusses the Fed chairman's legacy and when the FOMC will taper QE.
- What Is The Unemployment Rate Hiding? [VIDEO]
September 06 2013 2:53 PM
Jonathan Corpina, senior managing partner with Meridian, discusses the labor force participation rate's inverse effect on unemployment.
- How JPMorgan, Citibank & More Avoid Taxes [VIDEO]
September 05 2013 7:06 PM
John A. Germinario, CEO of Global Securities Services Corporation (GSS), discusses how JPMorgan, Citibank and more avoid taxes.
- Events To Watch: G20 Summit Preview [VIDEO]
September 04 2013 1:14 PM
Jason A. Weisberg of Seaport Securities discusses market expectations ahead of the Group of 20 leaders gathering in Russia on Thursday.
- Earnings News: Dollar General, Ciena, Navistar [VIDEO]
September 04 2013 10:53 AM
Dollar General Corp., Ciena Corp. and Navistar International Corp. reported quarterly earnings on Wednesday.
- Why The Fed Won't Taper QE In September [VIDEO]
September 03 2013 5:39 PM
Mark L. Newton, chief technical analyst at Greywolf Execution Partners, discusses the August jobs report ahead of the September Fed meeting.
- Events To Watch: August Jobs Report [VIDEO]
August 30 2013 4:44 PM
Peter Cardillo, chief market economist at Rockwell Global Capital, discusses the August jobs report and when the Fed will taper QE.
- Earnings To Watch: Pandora, Marvell, Aeropostale [VIDEO]
August 22 2013 2:01 PM
Pandora Media Inc. (P), Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL), Aeropostale Inc. (ARO), and The Gap Inc. (GPS) report earnings on Thursday.
- Will HP Beat Street In Q3? [VIDEO]
August 21 2013 1:13 PM
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) is scheduled to report third quarter earnings after the bell on Wednesday.