Articles by Jessica Menton
- Earnings To Watch: Groupon, Tesla, Green Mountain [VIDEO]
August 07 2013 2:42 PM
Groupon Inc (Nasdaq: GRPN), Tesla Motors Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (Nasdaq: GMCR) report earnings today.
- Disney Q3 Earnings Preview: Will The Mouse Roar? [VIDEO]
August 06 2013 1:00 PM
The Walt Disney Co. (NYSE:DIS) is forecast to report fiscal third-quarter earnings after the bell Tuesday.
- How Do Terrorists Use Banking In Conflict Zones? [VIDEO]
August 05 2013 6:29 PM
Reporter Christopher Harress discusses how people use banking in conflict zones.
- Earnings Buzz: Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Fossil [VIDEO]
August 05 2013 3:29 PM
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:KORS), Fossil Group Inc. (Nasdaq:FOSL) and Ralph Lauren Corp (NYSE: RL) report earnings this week.
- Stocks To Watch: Revlon, Fossil, Tyson Foods [VIDEO]
August 05 2013 1:34 PM
Revlon Inc (NYSE: REV), Fossil Group Inc. (Nasdaq: FOSL) and Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) saw shares move on earnings and company news.
- Watch Popcorn-Shaped Material Absorb Oil [VIDEO]
August 03 2013 11:29 AM
AbTech Industries, Inc. President and CEO Glenn Rink demos the "Smart Sponge," a popcorn-shaped material that can absorb oils spills.
- Jobs Report: What The Unemployment Rate Is Hiding [VIDEO]
August 01 2013 3:54 PM
With all eyes on Friday’s jobs report for July, analysts question how the unemployment rate is masking larger structural issues.
- Earnings To Watch: LinkedIn, AIG, Kraft [VIDEO]
August 01 2013 2:46 PM
American International Group Inc (NYSE: AIG), LinkedIn Corp (NYSE: LNKD) and Kraft Foods Group Inc (Nasdaq: KRFT) report earnings Thursday.
- Will Fed 'Septaper' After New GDP Revision? [VIDEO]
July 31 2013 6:09 AM
The U.S. will become the first country to adopt the new standard of calculating GDP beginning July 31.
- Will Bernanke Reveal When Fed Will Taper QE? [VIDEO]
July 30 2013 5:57 AM
All eyes are on the Federal Reserve and Ben Bernanke this week, as the FOMC meets for its two-day policy meeting beginning on Tuesday.
- Morning Movers: Saks, Omnicom, Publicis, Perrigo [VIDEO]
July 29 2013 11:25 AM
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), Saks Inc. (NYSE: SKS), Perrigo Company (PRGO) and more were early movers Monday.
- Economic Events To Watch: FOMC, US GDP, Jobs Report [VIDEO]
July 29 2013 6:00 AM
The economic calendar this week includes the FOMC meeting, the July jobs report and second-quarter U.S. GDP.
- Does ‘Too Big To Fail’ Now Include Cities? [VIDEO]
July 26 2013 5:37 PM
Alexander C. Kaufman discusses the concept of “Too Big To Fail” and what the idea means in the context of the Detroit bankruptcy case.
- Can Detroit Rebuild Off Its Rejuvenating Core? [VIDEO]
July 25 2013 6:22 PM
General Motors (NYSE: GM) and Ford (NYSE: F) reported quarterly earnings this week in the wake of Detroit filing for bankruptcy.
- Top 3 Things To Watch In An Earnings Report [VIDEO]
July 25 2013 3:30 PM
Jonathan Corpina with Meridian Equity Partners Inc. discusses the top three things investors need to watch in a company's earnings report.
- Earnings To Watch: Starbucks, Amazon, Zynga [VIDEO]
July 25 2013 11:20 AM
Starbucks Corp. (NASDAQ:SBUX), Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) and Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ:ZNGA) report earnings after the bell.
- What Apple Earnings Mask In China [VIDEO]
July 24 2013 8:19 PM
Stocks closed lower after mixed earnings were reported from Apple, Caterpillar and Ford.
- Detroit Bankruptcy: What City Is Next? [VIDEO]
July 23 2013 5:32 PM
Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) and General Motors Co. (NYSE:GM) are reporting quarterly earnings over the next two day.
- Earnings Buzz: Netflix, DuPont, UPS
July 23 2013 11:39 AM
DuPont Co (DD.N), Travelers Cos. (NYSE: TVR) and United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE: UPS) reported earnings Tuesday morning.
- Apple Q3 Earnings Preview: Will Performance Beat The Street?
July 23 2013 10:02 AM
Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL), AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) and United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS) report earnings Tuesday.