Articles by Jessica Menton
- Is Now The Time To Buy Shares Of Apple? [VIDEO]
September 11 2013 4:44 PM
Mark L. Newton, chief technical analyst at Greywolf Execution Partners discusses Apple's stock price over the last 12 months.
- For Bernanke, Will Stimulus Reduction Be Part Of His Legacy? [VIDEO]
September 09 2013 4:13 PM
Alan Valdes, vice president of trading at DME Securities, discusses the Fed chairman's legacy and when the FOMC will taper QE.
- What Is The Unemployment Rate Hiding? [VIDEO]
September 06 2013 2:53 PM
Jonathan Corpina, senior managing partner with Meridian, discusses the labor force participation rate's inverse effect on unemployment.
- How JPMorgan, Citibank & More Avoid Taxes [VIDEO]
September 05 2013 7:06 PM
John A. Germinario, CEO of Global Securities Services Corporation (GSS), discusses how JPMorgan, Citibank and more avoid taxes.
- Events To Watch: G20 Summit Preview [VIDEO]
September 04 2013 1:14 PM
Jason A. Weisberg of Seaport Securities discusses market expectations ahead of the Group of 20 leaders gathering in Russia on Thursday.
- Earnings News: Dollar General, Ciena, Navistar [VIDEO]
September 04 2013 10:53 AM
Dollar General Corp., Ciena Corp. and Navistar International Corp. reported quarterly earnings on Wednesday.
- Why The Fed Won't Taper QE In September [VIDEO]
September 03 2013 5:39 PM
Mark L. Newton, chief technical analyst at Greywolf Execution Partners, discusses the August jobs report ahead of the September Fed meeting.
- Events To Watch: August Jobs Report [VIDEO]
August 30 2013 4:44 PM
Peter Cardillo, chief market economist at Rockwell Global Capital, discusses the August jobs report and when the Fed will taper QE.
- Earnings To Watch: Pandora, Marvell, Aeropostale [VIDEO]
August 22 2013 2:01 PM
Pandora Media Inc. (P), Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL), Aeropostale Inc. (ARO), and The Gap Inc. (GPS) report earnings on Thursday.
- Will HP Beat Street In Q3? [VIDEO]
August 21 2013 1:13 PM
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) is scheduled to report third quarter earnings after the bell on Wednesday.
- QE Taper Hints To Watch For In Fed Minutes [VIDEO]
August 20 2013 5:27 PM
The FOMC minutes from the Federal Reserve’s July 30-31 policy meeting are scheduled for release on Wednesday at 2 p.m. EST.
- Apple May Face New Cloud Computing Rival [VIDEO]
August 20 2013 3:41 PM
Nero plans to rival tech giants Apple and Google in cloud computing by syncing devices in a new way.
- US Housing: Is Now The Time To Refinance Your Mortgage? [VIDEO]
August 20 2013 2:28 PM
With the markets fearing when the Fed will taper QE, is now the time to refinance as mortgage interest rates are at historical lows?
- What Is Quantitative Easing Anyway? [VIDEO]
August 19 2013 4:23 PM
IBTimes Money Editor Mike Obel discusses the background and history of the Federal Reserve’s quantitative easing (QE) program and whether the central bank will announce it will taper its stimulus measures after the Federal Open Market Committee’s (FOMC) September 17-18 meeting.
- How Will JCP’s Lack Of Brand Identity Impact Q2? [VIDEO]
August 19 2013 4:11 PM
J.C. Penney Company Inc. (NYSE: JCP) is expected to report second quarter earnings before the bell on Tuesday.
- Earnings To Watch: Home Depot, Lowe's [VIDEO]
August 19 2013 3:01 PM
The Home Depot Inc. (NYSE: HD) and Lowe's Companies Inc. (NYSE: LOW) are scheduled to report second quarter earnings this week.
- Will Urban Outfitters Beat Street In Q2? [VIDEO]
August 19 2013 2:11 PM
Urban Outfitters (Nasdaq: URNB) is scheduled to report second quarter results after the bell on Monday.
- What Two Things Are Driving The Retail Sector? [VIDEO]
August 15 2013 3:28 PM
Manish Chopra, founder and CEO of Poshmark Inc., discusses Nordstrom Inc. (NYSE: JWN) second quarter earnings expectations.
- Will Kohl's Beat Street In Q2? [VIDEO]
August 15 2013 5:57 AM
Kohl's Corporation (NYSE: KSS) is expected to report second quarter earnings before the bell on Thursday.
- Will The New York Times Be Sold? [VIDEO]
August 14 2013 6:17 PM
Speculation has begun to swirl around whether the Sulzberger family will sell The New York Times Company (NYSE: NYT).