- Did JPMorgan, Wells Fargo Top Estimates In Q3? [VIDEO]
October 11 2013 10:56 AM
JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Wells Fargo & Co. reported fiscal third-quarter earnings on Friday.
- Why A US Default Wouldn't Be The First Ever [VIDEO]
October 10 2013 7:55 PM
David Williams, director at Strategic Gold Corporation, discussed why a possible U.S. government default wouldn't be the first.
- Who Did Men’s Wearhouse Reject For Takeover Bid? [VIDEO]
October 10 2013 11:55 AM
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc., rejected a $2.3 billion cash takeover offer from Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc., adding the bid undervalued the company.
- Questionable Timing For Yellen Nomination? [VIDEO]
October 09 2013 8:41 PM
With the government shutdown well into a ninth day, and the debt ceiling approaching, was the Janet Yellen nomination from President Obama ill timed?
- Did Family Dollar, Costco Top Earnings Forecasts? [VIDEO]
October 09 2013 11:02 AM
Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE: FDO) and Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ: COST) reported quarterly earnings on Wednesday.
- Did Alcoa's Q3 Earnings Beat Street? [VIDEO]
October 08 2013 8:10 PM
Alcoa Inc. (NYSE: AA) and Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) both reported third-quarter earnings after the closing bell on Tuesday.
- How Apple, Yahoo Are Changing Corporate Technology [VIDEO]
October 08 2013 7:05 PM
Nick Balletta, the CEO of TalkPoint, discusses how companies such as Yahoo Inc. are “Going Hollywood” for earnings season.
- Will Alcoa's Q3 Earnings Beat The Street? [VIDEO]
October 08 2013 1:37 PM
Keith Bliss, senior vice president at Cuttone & Co., weighs in on analysts' third-quarter earnings estimate for Alcoa.
- Why Are JC Penney Shares Soaring? [VIDEO]
October 08 2013 12:07 PM
J.C. Penney Company, Inc., Talisman Energy Inc. and Alcoa Inc. are the stocks to watch on Tuesday.
- Why Are Shares Of BlackBerry Rising? [VIDEO]
October 07 2013 10:57 AM
Wall Street was flat early Mon., as global markets continue to weigh the U.S. government shutdown and looming debt ceiling crisis.
- Debt Ceiling 'A Much Bigger Issue' To Wall Street Than Shutdown [VIDEO]
October 02 2013 1:42 PM
Peter P. Costa, president of Empire Executions, Inc., discussed why the debt ceiling is "a much bigger issue" than the government shutdown.
- Why Are US Stocks Rising During The Shutdown? [VIDEO]
October 01 2013 2:27 PM
Jonathan Corpina, senior managing partner, Meridian Equity Partners Inc., discussed the U.S. government shutdown and why stocks are climbing.
- Apple Partner To Expand Device Use In Workforce [VIDEO]
September 30 2013 4:38 PM
Nicholas R. Toms, CEO of DecisionPoint Systems, Inc., discusses plans to help integrate Apple Inc.'s devices into the workforce.
- Hot Stocks To Watch: Nike, Facebook [VIDEO]
September 26 2013 7:56 PM
Nike Inc., Facebook Inc., Accenture and BlackBerry are stocks to watch in after-hours trading on Thursday.
- US Markets Down; News From BlackBerry, Apple, Microsoft [VIDEO]
September 23 2013 6:01 PM
BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ:BBRY) announced on Monday it will be acquired by Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited for $4.7 billion.
- The Economics Of Football: Wall Street On A&M Versus ’Bama
September 13 2013 2:57 PM
Keith Bliss of Cuttone and Jason Weisberg of Seaport weigh in on the economics of college football ahead of the Texas A&M vs. Alabama game on Saturday.
- Is Now The Time To Buy Shares Of Apple? [VIDEO]
September 11 2013 4:44 PM
Mark L. Newton, chief technical analyst at Greywolf Execution Partners discusses Apple's stock price over the last 12 months.
- For Bernanke, Will Stimulus Reduction Be Part Of His Legacy? [VIDEO]
September 09 2013 4:13 PM
Alan Valdes, vice president of trading at DME Securities, discusses the Fed chairman's legacy and when the FOMC will taper QE.
- What Is The Unemployment Rate Hiding? [VIDEO]
September 06 2013 2:53 PM
Jonathan Corpina, senior managing partner with Meridian, discusses the labor force participation rate's inverse effect on unemployment.
- How JPMorgan, Citibank & More Avoid Taxes [VIDEO]
September 05 2013 7:06 PM
John A. Germinario, CEO of Global Securities Services Corporation (GSS), discusses how JPMorgan, Citibank and more avoid taxes.