Articles by Jessica Menton
- QE Taper Hints To Watch For In Fed Minutes [VIDEO]
August 20 2013 5:27 PM
The FOMC minutes from the Federal Reserve’s July 30-31 policy meeting are scheduled for release on Wednesday at 2 p.m. EST.
- Apple May Face New Cloud Computing Rival [VIDEO]
August 20 2013 3:41 PM
Nero plans to rival tech giants Apple and Google in cloud computing by syncing devices in a new way.
- US Housing: Is Now The Time To Refinance Your Mortgage? [VIDEO]
August 20 2013 2:28 PM
With the markets fearing when the Fed will taper QE, is now the time to refinance as mortgage interest rates are at historical lows?
- What Is Quantitative Easing Anyway? [VIDEO]
August 19 2013 4:23 PM
IBTimes Money Editor Mike Obel discusses the background and history of the Federal Reserve’s quantitative easing (QE) program and whether the central bank will announce it will taper its stimulus measures after the Federal Open Market Committee’s (FOMC) September 17-18 meeting.
- How Will JCP’s Lack Of Brand Identity Impact Q2? [VIDEO]
August 19 2013 4:11 PM
J.C. Penney Company Inc. (NYSE: JCP) is expected to report second quarter earnings before the bell on Tuesday.
- Earnings To Watch: Home Depot, Lowe's [VIDEO]
August 19 2013 3:01 PM
The Home Depot Inc. (NYSE: HD) and Lowe's Companies Inc. (NYSE: LOW) are scheduled to report second quarter earnings this week.
- Will Urban Outfitters Beat Street In Q2? [VIDEO]
August 19 2013 2:11 PM
Urban Outfitters (Nasdaq: URNB) is scheduled to report second quarter results after the bell on Monday.
- What Two Things Are Driving The Retail Sector? [VIDEO]
August 15 2013 3:28 PM
Manish Chopra, founder and CEO of Poshmark Inc., discusses Nordstrom Inc. (NYSE: JWN) second quarter earnings expectations.
- Will Kohl's Beat Street In Q2? [VIDEO]
August 15 2013 5:57 AM
Kohl's Corporation (NYSE: KSS) is expected to report second quarter earnings before the bell on Thursday.
- Will The New York Times Be Sold? [VIDEO]
August 14 2013 6:17 PM
Speculation has begun to swirl around whether the Sulzberger family will sell The New York Times Company (NYSE: NYT).
- US Retail Sales July 2013 Preview [VIDEO]
August 13 2013 5:46 AM
Peter Costa, president of Empire Executions, discusses retail sales, the Consumer Price Index and housing starts for this week.
- Will SINA Corp’s Q2 Beat On Weibo-Alibaba Deal? [VIDEO]
August 12 2013 3:26 PM
SINA Corp (Nasdaq: SINA) is expected to report earnings for the second quarter after the bell Monday.
- Earnings To Watch: Wal-Mart, Macy's, Kohl's, Nordstrom [VIDEO]
August 10 2013 9:43 AM
Four major U.S. retailers report earnings next week.
- Stocks To Watch: JC Penney, BlackBerry, Tumblr [VIDEO]
August 09 2013 1:47 PM
J.C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP), BlackBerry Limited (Nasdaq: BBRY), Tesco PLC (TECO) and Tumblr Inc. are companies to watch Friday.
- Did Priceline Beat Q2 Estimates? [VIDEO]
August 08 2013 5:37 PM
Priceline.com Inc (Nasdaq: PCLN), Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (NYSE:LGF) and NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA) reported earnings Thursday.
- Earnings To Watch: Priceline, Lions Gate, NVIDIA [VIDEO]
August 08 2013 4:16 PM
Priceline.com Inc (Nasdaq: PCLN), Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (NYSE: LGF) and NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA) report earnings Thursday.
- Will Priceline.com's Earnings Beat Street In Q2? [VIDEO]
August 08 2013 3:37 PM
Priceline.com Inc (Nasdaq: PCLN) and Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: OWW) report quarterly earnings Thursday.
- Earnings To Watch: Groupon, Tesla, Green Mountain [VIDEO]
August 07 2013 2:42 PM
Groupon Inc (Nasdaq: GRPN), Tesla Motors Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (Nasdaq: GMCR) report earnings today.
- Disney Q3 Earnings Preview: Will The Mouse Roar? [VIDEO]
August 06 2013 1:00 PM
The Walt Disney Co. (NYSE:DIS) is forecast to report fiscal third-quarter earnings after the bell Tuesday.
- How Do Terrorists Use Banking In Conflict Zones? [VIDEO]
August 05 2013 6:29 PM
Reporter Christopher Harress discusses how people use banking in conflict zones.