Articles by Jill Heller
- John Esposito, Man Convicted In Katie Beers Abduction, Found Dead In Prison
September 05 2013 10:05 AM
Convicted kidnapper John Esposito died in his Sing Sing jail cell on Wednesday.
- Edward Harold Schad, Arizona Death Row Inmate, Set For Execution Oct. 9
September 04 2013 4:59 PM
Schad was the second death row inmate in Arizona to be set for execution this week.
- Chobani Withdraws Yogurt From Stores Due To Mold Concerns
September 04 2013 9:29 AM
In the latest recall news, Chobani said it voluntarily pulled yogurt cups from stores due to an issue that may have been caused by mold.
- Eduardo Marmolejo, Tennessee Teen, Pleads Guilty In Murder Of Principal Suzette York
September 03 2013 4:47 PM
Memphis teen Eduardo Marmolejo pleaded guilty to murdering his principal in court.
- Who Is John Molner? Katie Couric Confirms Engagement To ‘Cheating’ Financier
September 03 2013 11:09 AM
Katie Couric and John Molner got engaged on Labor Day weekend after two years of dating.
- Teresa Giudice Denies Begging Fans To Donate Money To Her Legal Fund Amid Fraud Case
August 30 2013 10:35 AM
Teresa Giudice denied reports that she had solicited donations from fans for her legal defense fund.
- Depression May Be Vastly Underreported In Men, According To Findings Of Psychiatric Study
August 29 2013 5:51 PM
A new study suggests that depression in men may be widely underreported.
- Stacey Dean Rambold Rape Case: Protesters Demand Resignation Of Judge G. Todd Baugh After 30-Day Sentence For Teacher Who Raped Student, Cherice Morales
August 29 2013 3:17 PM
Protesters are calling Judge Baugh to resign, after sentencing a teacher to 30 days in jail for raping a student.
- Glendale Unified School District Spying On High School Students? Social Media Monitoring To Combat Teen Cyber-Bullying
August 27 2013 3:09 PM
Glendale Unified School District will expand a service that monitors students' social media posts.
- Venice Bans Gondolas In Grand Canal After Death Of German Tourist Joachim Vogel
August 27 2013 9:12 AM
Venice officials say they will implement bans on gondolas in the Grand Canal during busy hours to make water traffic safer.
- 2nd Teen Arrested In Killing Of WWII Vet In Spokane
August 26 2013 7:25 PM
A second suspect in the murder of Delbert Belton was arrested on Monday.
- President Obama Endorses Katy Perry Single ‘Roar’ As Thanks For Obamacare Tweet
August 26 2013 5:27 PM
President Obama singled Katy Perry out on Twitter on Sunday night for her support.
- Yosemite Rim Fire 15% Contained; Nears SF Reservior
August 26 2013 4:08 PM
Officials announced that the Rim Fire outside of Yosemite was 15 percent contained on Monday.
- Wolves’ Howling Linked To Social Structure: Study
August 23 2013 1:41 PM
A new study finds that wolf howling signifies complex social interactions.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck ‘Fox & Friends’ Debut Announced After Departure From 'The View'
August 22 2013 6:21 PM
Elisabeth Hasselbeck's debut on "Fox & Friends" was announced on Thursday.
- Dan Auerbach’s Estranged Wife Stephanie Gonis Wins $5M, ‘Lock Of Bob Dylan’s Hair’ In Divorce Settlement
August 22 2013 4:13 PM
The ex-wife of Black Keys' singer Dan Auerbach got an unusual divorce settlement.
- Louisiana Sinkhole Video: Bayou Corne Sinkhole Swallows Trees
August 22 2013 10:25 AM
An expanding sinkhole in Bayou Corne, La., swallowed trees in seconds this week and was captured on video.
- Dr. Phil Apologizes For ‘Ill-Advised’ Twitter Question About Drunk Teen Sex
August 21 2013 6:28 PM
Dr. Phil issued a statement apologizing for an 'ill-advised' question he posted on Twitter.
- Lisa Vanderpump Lawsuit: ‘Real Housewives’ Star Accused Of Sabotaging Gay Bar To Open P.U.M.P. Restaurant
August 21 2013 5:15 PM
Two businessmen are suing Lisa Vanderpump and Ken Todd for "millions" for allegedly sabotaging a business deal.
- Amy’s Baking Company Publicly Retaliates Against Samantha Summers, Woman Who Criticized Tipping Practices On 'Kitchen Nightmares'
August 21 2013 1:25 PM
Amy's Baking Company published a public Facebook post on Tuesday bashing a woman who criticized the company.