- Vikings Win: More Arrests Than Any Other NFL Team
September 14 2014 3:35 PM
From 2000 to 2014, the Minnesota Vikings have had more players arrested, 44, than any other NFL team, USA Today data indicate.
- Air France To Cut Flights In Half When Pilots Strike Starts
September 13 2014 1:45 PM
Air France says the walkout would cost the company between $12.96 million and $19.44 million a day.
- China Will Be World’s Largest Economy In 2024
September 08 2014 12:20 AM
Chinese consumer spending is forecast to grow at an annual average rate of 7.7 percent in real terms during the next decade.
- Meteorite Makes Impression On Nicaragua's Capital Managua
September 07 2014 10:40 PM
The small meteorite blasted out a large crater, measuring 16 feet deep and 39 feet wide.
- Pentagon Reports 120 Military Deaths By Suicide In First 3 Months Of 2014
September 07 2014 4:14 PM
Military suicides in the first quarter of the year encompassed 74 in the active services, 24 in the reserves and 22 in the National Guard.
- Shake Shack IPO Aiming For $1 Billion Valuation: Report
September 06 2014 11:22 PM
Rumblings about Shake Shack’s proposed initial public offering are getting louder up and down Wall Street.
- Scottish Nationalists Lead Unionists In Opinion Poll For First Time
September 06 2014 7:29 PM
At the beginning of August, the Scottish unionists led the nationalists by 22 percentage points in a similar poll.
- All 25 Aboard Safe After Marine Chopper Crashes In Gulf Of Aden
September 01 2014 4:26 PM
The aircraft was attempting to land on the USS Mesa Verde at the time of the mishap, one report says.
- Iran's President Preaches Tolerance, Of Technology
September 01 2014 3:14 PM
Hassan Rouhani appealed to Iran’s clerics to be more tolerant of the Internet and new technologies in a speech on state TV Monday.
- Alibaba IPO Investor Roadshow Curtain May Rise Next Week
September 01 2014 1:21 PM
Alibaba's roadshow may get under way Sept. 8, as the company gets ready for what might be the biggest IPO in U.S. history.
- Iceland Raises Aviation Color Code To Red In Vicinity Of Volcano
August 31 2014 8:29 AM
A diminutive eruption in the Holuhraun lava field north of the Bardarbunga volcano led to the action Sunday.
- New Heart Drug Cuts Cardiovascular Death Risk By 20%
August 30 2014 4:45 PM
Novartis plans to file an application for marketing authorization of LCZ696 with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration this year.
- Khan Gives Sharif 2 Days To Step Down
August 17 2014 2:27 PM
Imran Khan is chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, the national Parliament's third-largest political bloc.
- Tony Stewart Hits And Kills Fellow Driver At New York Speedway
August 10 2014 4:55 AM
Tony Stewart was in a car and Kevin Ward Jr. was on foot at the time of the fatal incident Saturday night.
- Passenger Plane Crashes In Iran, Killing All 40 Aboard
August 10 2014 2:47 AM
A Taban Air passenger plane crashed into a residential area of Iran’s capital city of Tehran Sunday, killing all 40 people aboard.
- California Wildfires Lead Governor To Declare State Of Emergency
August 03 2014 2:56 AM
The California wildfires that have burned thousands of acres prompted Gov. Jerry Brown to issue an emergency proclamation.
- Perseid Meteor Shower May Be Best Viewed This Weekend
August 02 2014 12:24 AM
Perseid meteor shower activity may peak Aug. 12-13 this year, but it might be best viewed around now because of the supermoon in August.
- Hamas, Israel Renew Battle In Gaza
July 27 2014 4:53 AM
First Hamas resumed its rocket attacks on Israeli targets, and then Israel resumed its multifaceted offensive in the Palestinian territory.
- Actor James Garner, Star Of 'Maverick' And 'The Rockford Files,' Dies At 86
July 20 2014 7:14 AM
Actor James Garner died of an unknown cause at his Los Angeles home Saturday.
- Optimism Flows On Corporate Earnings
July 20 2014 6:00 AM
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is among the major companies expected to issue financial reports in the next couple of weeks.