- Italy’s Fragile Coalition Shattered By Cabinet Resignations
September 28 2013 7:37 PM
The latest governing crisis in Italy could lead to snap parliamentary elections.
- Lawrence Summers Won’t Be The Next Chairman Of The Fed
September 15 2013 5:02 PM
The president has accepted Lawrence Summers’ decision to withdraw from consideration as Federal Reserve chairman.
- Winning Numbers Announced In $317M Powerball Jackpot
September 14 2013 11:11 PM
The Powerball sponsor has estimated a jackpot-winning ticket or tickets could have an annuity value of $317.0 million and a cash value of $176.3 million.
- China’s CPI Rises 2.6% In August Versus 2.7% In July
September 08 2013 10:04 PM
China’s inflationary pressures appear comparatively moderate, as its PPI falls -1.6 percent in August versus -2.3 percent In July.
- Japan GDP Growth In Second Quarter Upwardly Revised To 0.9% From 0.6%
September 08 2013 8:08 PM
Expansion of Japan’s real GDP in the second quarter was upwardly revised to 0.9 percent from 0.6 percent.
- China’s Exports And Imports Both Rise As Trade Surplus Swells To $28.60 Billion
September 07 2013 11:00 PM
China’s unadjusted merchandise trade surplus advanced to $28.60 billion in August from $17.82 billion in July.
- Tokyo Succeeds In Bid To Host 2020 Summer Olympics
September 07 2013 6:17 PM
The Japanese capital will host the Summer Olympics for the first time since 1964, the IOC announced in Buenos Aires Saturday.
- HSBC China Manufacturing PMI Signals Expansion For First Time In 4 Months
September 01 2013 9:58 PM
The HSBC China Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index rose to 50.1 in August from 47.7 in July.
- Verizon Wireless $130 Billion Deal Could Be Done By Monday: Report
August 31 2013 11:41 PM
Directors of Verizon and Vodafone may vote this weekend on what would be the third-largest deal in M&A history.
- China’s Official Manufacturing PMI Rises To 51.0% In August From 50.3% In July
August 31 2013 9:49 PM
Activity in Chinese manufacturing sped up recently, according to the National Bureau of Statistics of China.
- 2013 MTV Video Music Awards: Complete List Of Winners
August 25 2013 11:39 PM
Justin Timberlake’s “Mirrors” took home the Moonman for Video of the Year at the MTV Video Music Awards Sunday night.
- MTV Video Music Awards: Video Of The Year, 1984-2012 [VIDEOS]
August 25 2013 7:14 PM
Every Video of the Year honored at each of the last 29 annual MTV Video Music Awards has been worth hearing and seeing at least once.
- Cargo Volume In July Falls A Little In Los Angeles, Rises A Lot In Long Beach
August 16 2013 11:57 PM
Containerized cargo volume at the two busiest ports in the U.S. headed in different directions last month.
- Japan GDP Growth In The Second Quarter Misses Analysts’ Estimates, By A Mile
August 11 2013 8:07 PM
Growth in Japan’s GDP dipped to 0.6 percent in the second quarter from a downwardly revised 0.9 percent in the first quarter.
- 4 ‘Highly Qualified’ Candidates In Contention As Fed Head: Obama
August 10 2013 11:43 PM
The choice of a new Federal Reserve chairman, or chairwoman, was discussed by the president at his press conference.
- China PMI Data: Services Sector Steady, Composite Down
August 04 2013 10:45 PM
The latest HSBC China purchasing managers’ indexes indicate a divergence between the two economic sectors.
- Japan PMI Readings Point To Slowdown In World’s Third-Largest Economy
August 04 2013 7:41 PM
The latest levels of Japan’s PMI composite and its PMI for the service sector indicate a slowdown in the economy.
- Powerball Winning Numbers Announced In Drawing For $300M Jackpot
August 03 2013 11:01 PM
Numbers of the five white balls and one red ball drawn in the high-stakes Powerball game were announced Saturday night.
- Powerball Jackpot Climbs To $300 Million: Where To Watch Drawing Saturday
August 03 2013 3:45 PM
This Powerball drawing could produce the Multi-State Lottery Association game’s third-biggest winner of 2013.
- Acetaminophen May Cause ‘Rare But Serious Skin Reactions’: FDA
August 02 2013 11:35 PM
Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis are the most serious skin reactions linked to acetaminophen in rare cases, FDA says.