- Bausch + Lomb Eyes $100M IPO In Hot Equity Market
March 23 2013 4:11 PM
Bausch + Lomb entered 2007 as a publicly traded company and exited it as a privately held one. This year, it plans to do the converse.
- Airbus Hits, Boeing Misses Lion Air $20 Billion Deal
March 17 2013 9:05 PM
Airbus apparently has bested Boeing in landing a megadeal with Indonesian Lion Air that could be worth about €15.3 billion.
- Capital Flight And Cyprus' $13.1 Billion Bailout
March 17 2013 4:51 PM
The Law of Unintended Consequences could come into play because of the Eurogroup's push to tax Cypriot bank depositors.
- SAC Affiliates Settle 2 Insider-Trading Cases For $615.7M
March 16 2013 10:47 PM
One of the settlements set a record as the largest ever reached in an insider-trading case: $601,747,463.22.
- 'How I Would Like A Church ... For The Poor!': Pope
March 16 2013 4:58 PM
The newly elected leader of the 1.2 billion-member Roman Catholic Church addressed more than 6,000 media workers Saturday.
- Bumble Bee, Chicken Of The Sea Expand Canned-Tuna Recalls
March 10 2013 7:09 PM
Two of the three biggest players in the U.S. canned-tuna game have expanded voluntary recalls because of concerns about packaging.
- F-35 Lightning II Program Retrofits To Cost $1.7B
March 09 2013 10:52 PM
Solving problems found in flight-testing the planes in the Pentagon's F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Program will most likely be pricey.
- Who Is Thomas Perez, Presumed To Be The Next Labor Secretary?
March 09 2013 8:43 PM
Thomas E. Perez appears to be U.S. President Barack Obama's choice as the next secretary of labor.
- China's Ghost Towns Haunting On '60 Minutes' [VIDEO]
March 03 2013 10:24 PM
Tales of China's empty cities continue to fascinate because of the country's headlong rush into the development of real estate.
- The Hacks Of Life: Cyberattackers Claim Evernote As Victim
March 03 2013 4:06 PM
Add the privately held Evernote Corp. to the growing list of U.S.-based information-technology outfits targeted by hackers this year.
- Adelson's Sands Admits It 'Likely' Violated Bribery Law
March 03 2013 12:30 AM
The casino-resort operator made the acknowledgment in its annual report to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Will HP Slate 7 Give Apple IPad A Run For The Money?
February 24 2013 7:32 PM
The Hewlett-Packard Co. will re-enter the consumer tablet market this spring with its $169 HP Slate 7, the company announced Sunday.
- Danica Patrick Earns Historic Daytona 500 Pole
February 17 2013 10:31 PM
Patrick became the first woman to win the pole position for the Daytona 500.
- BMW Of North America Recalling 534,810 US Vehicles
February 16 2013 10:20 PM
The Beemers will be recalled for two separate reasons, one centered on the braking system, the other centered on the electrical system.
- Anonymous Says It Shut Down US Justice Department Website
January 26 2013 8:43 PM
Anonymous, a hacktivist group, claimed its Operation Last Resort was responsible for the shutdown of a U.S. government website Saturday.
- NLRB's Lack Of A Quorum Could Lead To Challenges Of Its Decisions
January 26 2013 4:09 PM
National Labor Relations Board decisions in the past year could be contested due to a court ruling on the president's NLRB appointments.
- US President Obama Takes Oath - 'Our Journey Is Not Complete'
January 20 2013 11:33 PM
President Barack Obama was publicly sworn in during a ceremony in front of the U.S. Capitol to herald his second term's start.
- Katy Perry Rocks The Red, White, And Blue At Kids' Inaugural [VIDEOS]
January 20 2013 9:44 PM
Superstar singer-songwriter Katy Perry was the featured performer at the Kids' Inaugural: Our Children, Our Future concert in Washington Saturday night.
- Frederick Buttaccio First American Confirmed Dead In Algerian Crisis
January 18 2013 11:47 PM
Frederick Buttaccio, 58, of Katy, Texas, is the first American confirmed dead as a result of the continuing hostage crisis in Algeria.
- Big-Screen Phones, Hybrids, HDTVs At 2013 CES
January 06 2013 5:20 PM
The 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show will launch in Las Vegas Tuesday, and here's a preview of what to expect.