Articles by John Talty
- LL Cool J's MyConnect Allows For Worldwide Musical Collaboration
June 21 2012 12:25 PM
A new technology allows for musicians to create music in real time.
- When Is Wimbledon 2012? How, When And Where to Watch The Famed Tennis Tournament
June 20 2012 3:19 PM
Where and how to enjoy Wimbledon 2012.
- Big 12 Expansion: Notre Dame to Leave Big East?
June 20 2012 3:00 PM
Notre Dame could be leaving the Big East for the Big 12.
- NBA Finals TV Ratings On Pace to Set Records After Game 4
June 20 2012 2:45 PM
The Heat-Thunder NBA Finals has generated a lot of viewers.
- Top 10 NFL Quarterbacks 2012: Is Brady Better Than Rodgers?
June 20 2012 1:04 PM
The Top 10 quarterbacks heading into the 2012 season.
- Blatter Calls for Goal-Line Technology After England-Ukraine Controversy
June 20 2012 12:06 PM
FIFA's head wants goal-line technology.
- Jerry Sandusky Won't Take Stand in Trial Defense
June 20 2012 11:43 AM
Jerry Sandusky wanted to take the stand, but was overruled by his attorneys.
- Percy Harvin Wants a Trade Out of Minnesota
June 20 2012 10:22 AM
Percy Harvin wants out of Minnesota.
- Justin Blackmon DUI: Is He Damaged Goods Now?
June 20 2012 9:49 AM
Justin Blackmon's latest DUI could hurt contract negotiations with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Floyd Mayweather, Tiger Woods Top Highest Paid Athletes List
June 19 2012 8:30 PM
The list of the top paid athletes of 2011.
- LeBron James Blasts Ibaka's Criticism; Calls Thunder Center 'Stupid'
June 19 2012 4:19 PM
LeBron James doesn't buy into Serge Ibaka's criticism.
- Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder: Is Russell Westbrook Or Dwyane Wade More Invaluable?
June 19 2012 4:14 PM
Both receive a lot of criticism, but Dwyane Wade and Russell Westbrook are invaluable components to their respective teams.
- BCS is Dead: College Football Will Ditch Name For Playoffs
June 19 2012 2:58 PM
College football will get a new name and logo once it agrees to a playoff system.
- Jerry Sandusky Trial: Defense Focuses On Character Witnesses, But Will He Testify?
June 19 2012 1:46 PM
The defense of Jerry Sandusky has focused on inconsistencies in opposing witness testimony and presenting mostly character witnesses.
- Bobcats Hire Mike Dunlap: Brilliant Move Or Horrible Hire By Jordan?
June 19 2012 12:05 PM
The Charlotte Bobcats made a strong move in hiring Mike Dunlap.
- Phelps Entered in Seven Races; Could Win 10 Medals in Olympics
June 19 2012 11:15 AM
Michael Phelps could be in position to top his record-setting 2008 Olympics performance.
- Roger Clemens Found Not Guilty; Trial Loss a Major Blow to Federal Government
June 18 2012 5:52 PM
The federal government has lost another trial against a professional athlete.
- Roger Clemens Not Guilty On All Charges in Perjury Trial
June 18 2012 4:52 PM
Roger Clemens was found not guilty of all charges.
- Metta World Peace Slams James Harden on Twitter
June 18 2012 4:42 PM
No brain all beard, says Metta World Peace.
- Amendola's Defense of Jerry Sandusky is a Train Wreck
June 18 2012 3:08 PM
Defense attorney Joe Amendola has botched the defense of Jerry Sandusky, an accused child molester.