Articles by Johnathan Davis
- Cutting Edge Tech Slated for Next Mars Rover [VIDEO]
August 14 2011 10:29 AM
NASA is pushing the boundaries of technology as it readies its next mission to Mars, loading up its fourth Mars Rover with nearly a dozen instruments and employing an innovative but risky landing procedure.
- In Case You Missed It: Perseid Meteor Show Pictures [PHOTOS]
August 13 2011 11:06 PM
August's Perseid meteor shower has historically been providing the best opportunity for enthusiasts to catch meteor shows.
- Details of Apple's 'Spaceship' Campus Emerge [PHOTOS]
August 13 2011 9:49 PM
The city of Cupertino rolled-out more details about the new Apple Campus, first revealed back in June.
- NASA's New Mars Rover Ramps for Launch [VIDEO]
August 13 2011 7:33 PM
NASA is moving closer to launching its 4th rover on a mission to Mars that will investigate whether Mars is, or whether it has been hospitable to microbial life.
- Loss of Sprint adds to RIM's Woes
August 13 2011 5:32 PM
Research in Motion's foray into the tablet space is getting more gloomy as Sprint closed the door to its 4G Playbook tablet.
- In another blow for RIM, Sprint Pulls Plug on 4G PlayBook
August 13 2011 3:13 PM
Research in Motion was dealt another blow as Sprint announced that it won't be carrying the 4G enabled version of its Playbook tablet, dimming hopes that that iPad competitor will ever gain critical traction.
- How and Where to Watch the Perseid Meteor Showers Live
August 12 2011 10:49 AM
August's Perseid meteor shower has historically been providing the best opportunity for enthusiasts to catch meteor shows, but this year the Internet will let casual observers enjoy the show live online.
- Facebook Returns Fire at Google+
August 12 2011 10:48 AM
The friendly entry of Google+ has turned into a full-out war to control the social-media landscape as rivals begin to return fire after Google's latest moves into gaming.
- Finding 'God Particle' Requires Faith... and Your Computer
August 12 2011 9:13 AM
Scientists have moved closer to finding the elusive Higgs Boson sub-atomic particle -- dubbed the 'God particle' -- but now anyone a computer and an Internet connection can help.
- Never Seen Before Photos from NASA's Mars Rover
August 10 2011 11:08 PM
After a nearly three year journey, NASA's Mars rover "Opportunity" has reached its destination at a edge of a crater-rim , sending back photographs of never seen before rocks.
- Apple's IP War Machine Could 'Cripple' Samsung
August 09 2011 10:28 PM
In another victory for Apple's legal team, courts in Germany ruled against rival Samsung Electronics, barring it from selling its competing tablet computer in most of the European Union.
- Massive Japanese Tsunami Breaks Antarctic Iceberg [VIDEO]
August 09 2011 9:51 AM
NASA scientists were able to observe for the first time the powerful force of an earthquake as it calved off large icebergs a full hemisphere away from the epicenter.