- Inside Google+: A Detailed Look at the Players in the latest Social Network
July 17 2011 11:52 AM
Google's social network has garnered its fair-share of buzz, but the inner workings have been pretty much a secret -- until now.
- Casey Anthony Released with Armed Escort: What's Next?
July 17 2011 11:23 AM
Casey Anthony was set free just a few minutes after midnight Sunday morning, marking the beginning of what is sure to be a difficult life after the public trial of the death of her daughter.
- CONFIRMED: Mac OS X Released In Days: Source
July 17 2011 9:13 AM
Apple customers have been awaiting the most recent update of Apple's Mac OS X Lion, the next-iteration of the software that powers Ma c computers, and sources say it could come within days.
- Casey Anthony Freed from Jail, Heads to Mystery Location
July 17 2011 12:28 AM
Casey Anthony walked free from a Florida jail Sunday, three years and one day after she was first arrested for her role in the disappearance and, eventually, death of her 2-year-old daughter.
- Google Effect: Changes to our Brains
July 16 2011 11:22 PM
The access to data anytime, anywhere, through search engines like Google, is taking an effect on human memory, according to a new study, ultimately altering the way the brain functions.
- Apple vs. HTC: Round 1 Goes to Cupertino
July 16 2011 10:48 PM
The smartphone wars are not just about technology and marketing. It's also about the law.
- Get lucky in Las Vegas, not Legionnaires' Disease
July 16 2011 9:15 PM
A potentially deadly outbreak of Legionnaires' disease has hit a resort in Las Vegas, already sickening a handful of guests.
- Mac OS X Lion Release Date 'Next Week': Source
July 16 2011 6:54 PM
Apple enthusiast sites have been spewing multiple dates as to when the new Mac OS X Lion software will be released, but one Apple employee is pointing to next week.
- The Google Effect: Man 'Symbiotic' with Computers
July 16 2011 6:14 PM
Internet search engines, like Google, are making information easier to forget, according to a new study, suggesting that the use of the Internet is altering human memory.
- Google+ Exposed: A Look at Who's In, Who's Out
July 16 2011 2:25 PM
Google's social network has garnered its fair share of buzz, but not much has been known about the inner workings of the site and the people on it -- until now.
- A Much Happier Zuckerberg Returns to the Top of Google+
July 16 2011 11:53 AM
The top users on Google+ have tens of thousands of followers now, according to Social Statistics, but the Facebook founder is perched atop of even Google founders, and it appears he's happy.
- HTC Infringing Apple Patents After All: ITC
July 16 2011 11:50 AM
HTC lost a preliminary ruling from the International Trade Commission after rival Apple filed suit against it, seeking an halt to the import of its products into the US.
- HTC Infringes on Two Apple Patents ITC Says
July 15 2011 10:37 PM
Apple won a preliminary ruling from the International Trade Commission as it seeks put an injunction on rival HTC to halt what it believes is infringing its intellectual property.
- Apple Source Confirms Macbook Air, Mac OS X Lion Details
July 15 2011 11:25 AM
Speculation over the new Macbook Air and Mac OS X Lion software hit new heights this week as news outlets pegged releases for Thursday -- but an Apple employee pointed to a different date, while also shedding light on what would make it inside.
- Mac OS X Release Date 'Most Likely' Next Week: Source
July 14 2011 10:44 PM
Apple users kept their eyes and ears close to tech-media as rumors speculated that the new Mac OS X Lion would be released, but an Apple employee points to a different date.
- New Macbook Air to Sport Sandy Bridge, Mac OS X: Source
July 14 2011 9:20 PM
Uncertainty shrouds the retail release of the new Macbook Air and the OS X Lion, but one Apple employee shed some light on what to expect.
- Blockbuster Courts Netflix Defectors
July 14 2011 5:17 PM
The video-rental store Blockbuster is attempting to benefit from the backlash that has engulfed its digital competitor, Netflix, after the latter raised prices this week.
- New MacBook Air Faces Sony Vaio Z Challenge
July 14 2011 1:09 PM
Buzz is building around Apple's new MacBook Air release, which some have slotted to be released even this week. But Sony may give Apple a run for its money.
- Netflix: Price Increase Just 'a Latte or Two'
July 14 2011 9:01 AM
Responding to apparent customer backlash over yesterday's price increases, an indifferent Netflix brushed off concerns, comparing the increases to the prices of day-to-day items.
- New Macbook Air, Mac OSX Lion Thursday?
July 14 2011 8:53 AM
New hardware is on the horizon from Apple, according to one source, piggy-backing the confirmed reports earlier this month the company is moving closer to major product refreshes.