Articles by Johnathan Davis
- Steve Jobs Retires: Photos Highlight Health Throughout Years
August 24 2011 9:57 PM
Steve Jobs on Wednesday resigned as chief executive of Apple, marking an end to his 14-year reign at the consumer electronics giant he co-founded in a garage.
- Steve Jobs Resigns as Apple CEO
August 24 2011 6:50 PM
Silicon Valley legend Steve Jobs on Wednesday resigned as chief executive of Apple Inc in a stunning move at the technology giant he co-founded in a garage.
- October iPhone 5 a Boon for Apple, Not Sprint
August 24 2011 1:01 PM
Sprint may finally jump on the bandwagon and join its rivals in offering Apple's products, starting with none other than the iPhone 5. Bbut this may not prove to be such a boon to the No.3 U.S. carrier.
- Unusual Earthquakes Strike From Colorado to New York
August 23 2011 9:27 PM
In an unprecedented several hours, earthquake struck the East Coast, sending tremors from Virginia to Canada, just hours after a separate earthquake rattled Colorado.
- Apple Prepares iPhone 5 and Cheaper Cousin: Report
August 23 2011 9:01 PM
Apple is getting ready to launch two phones, according to people familiar with the matter, confirming rumors that have run rampant for months which suggested another phone would join the launch of the iPhone 5.
- Virginia Earthquake Largest Since 1897, Rattles East Coast Cities [PHOTOS]
August 23 2011 6:16 PM
An earthquake struck the East Coast on Tuesday, shaking buildings in many cities, delaying flights and trains and sending thousands of frightened workers into the streets.
- East Coast Earthquake: 5.9 Quake Rocks NYC to Virginia: USGS [PHOTOS]
August 23 2011 4:18 PM
Photos from an earthquake that rattled the East Coast shortly after 2pm EST on Tuesday.
- Wishlist: What We Want in the iPhone 5 (and Won't Get)
August 23 2011 12:28 PM
Anticipation is running rampant for the next version of Apple's flagship phone, the iPhone 5, with leaks and rumors pointing to release dates and specs almost on a daily basis.
- Miss the $99 HP TouchPad? More to Come
August 23 2011 9:47 AM
If you've missed the HP TouchPad blowout sale, don't fret, more are just around the corner.
- Miss the $99 HP TouchPad Sale? You're In Luck
August 22 2011 8:37 PM
If you've missed the HP TouchPad blowout sale, you're in luck: Round 2 is just around the corner.
- The Only Place Left to Find an HP TouchPad Deal
August 22 2011 4:03 PM
HP kicked off a fire sale this weekend, dropping the whole family of its Touchpad tablet computers to bargain-basement prices, but with most retailers selling out within minutes, where can you find one?
- Don't Get an HP TouchPad Without Considering These 4 Points (Even at $99)
August 22 2011 11:37 AM
Hewlett-Packard is dumping its TouchPad tablet just shy of 50 days after its anticipated introduction, and while the fire sale price of $99 might be tempting, there are a few things to consider before snatching one up.