Articles by Joseph Lazzaro
- The Battle Of Moscow - Russia Ends Hitler's Conquest Of Europe
December 06 2013 2:28 PM
More than 1 million luckless Russians sacrificed their lives to achieve something no one else had done: force Hitler and Nazi Germany to retreat.
- Nov. US Jobs Report - An Upper
December 06 2013 8:40 AM
The U.S. economy added more jobs than expected in November - with strength in most sectors - a sign that the labor market continues to heal.
- First JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theory Was Paid For By The CIA
December 05 2013 2:23 PM
A CIA-funded Anti-Castro group asserted that Lee Harvey Oswald was linked to Cuba’s Fidel Castro in a plot; but it was a lie.
- China, US, Japan Jets Tail Each Other
November 29 2013 9:04 PM
China's unilateral declaration of an "air defense zone" has both rattled and perplexed the international community.
- DJIA Closes Above 16,000 For First Time
November 21 2013 4:23 PM
Investors say there's still plenty to worry about regarding the economy, but added that "markets climb walls of worry" -- a Wall Street axiom.
- President John F. Kennedy – His Life And Death
November 20 2013 3:45 PM
Simply, the United States has never fully recovered from the assassination of President Kennedy on Nov. 22, 1963.
- Just Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald?
November 18 2013 4:09 PM
Each year, new evidence indicates Oswald was a much different person than first portrayed after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- The CIA And Lee Harvey Oswald - Questions Remain
November 15 2013 2:04 PM
The nation still doesn’t know what really happened on Nov. 22, 1963, in Dealey Plaza, in part because the Agency is withholding key documents.
- US Oct. Jobs Report - What Govt Shutdown?
November 08 2013 8:44 AM
The U.S. economy is still expanding, as evidenced by the better-than-expected October job-creation total.
- In Dealey Plaza, It Is Always Nov. 22, 1963
November 01 2013 3:27 PM
Anomalies require that more documents be made public to determine what really happened during the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- 4 JFK Assassination Files The CIA Must Make Public: Analysis
October 28 2013 1:50 PM
These four files may help determine what really happened on Nov. 22, 1963, in Dealey Plaza in Dallas.
- Remembering Tom Steinert-Threlkeld (1954-2013)
October 25 2013 12:39 PM
Simply, CruxialCIO Editor Tom Steinert-Threlkeld, who left this life far too soon, in a tragic accident, made every person around him better.
- Deconstructing Tea Party Extremism
October 05 2013 2:48 PM
There is a logic to the Tea Party’s extremely conservative stance, but it’s also counter-productive and ultimately, untenable.
- Shots Fired On Capitol Hill: AP
October 03 2013 2:38 PM
U.S. Capitol Police said several shots were fired, and the Capitol is in a lockdown, the AP reported.
- US Govt Shutdown Would Delay Sept. Jobs Report
September 30 2013 2:58 PM
A government shutdown would leave investors in the dark, at least temporarily, as the closely watched monthly U.S. jobs report would be delayed.
- Why A US Debt Default Could Push Oil Above $130
September 28 2013 12:49 PM
Wise investors should keep one eye on U.S. budget / debt talks in Washington and one on the price of oil.
- Reading The 2014 US Congressional Election Tea Leaves
August 27 2013 4:07 PM
The bad news for Democrats is that if the election was today: they'd lose 10-14 House seats. The good news: the election is not today.
- A Better US Banking System: Two-Tier Banking
August 10 2013 12:03 PM
The current U.S. banking system subsidizes too many risk decisions, and that has to change.
- Ex-President George W. Bush Has Stent Inserted To Open Artery
August 06 2013 12:59 PM
Hospital officials said the former president was "in high spirits" and will resume his normal schedule on Thursday.
- Five Reasons Why The Fed Should Not Decrease Stimulus
July 18 2013 4:09 PM
The U.S. economy is just starting to gain momentum. So why would one want to squelch it by decreasing quantitative easing too soon?