- Ukraine Protesters Detain 67 Police Officers
February 20 2014 10:04 AM
Meanwhile, Russia protested the West's actions, while the EU/U.S. said Moscow was fueling the unrest.
- Ukraine President Agrees To 'Truce'
February 19 2014 5:01 PM
After 48 hours of horrific bloodshed, there is a sign that the physical fighting will end between the government and the opposition.
- Jan. US Housing Starts Slump
February 19 2014 11:30 AM
Is it a momentary pause in the U.S. housing sector's recovery, due to the winter slowdown in construction, or the sign of a deeper problem?
- Egypt's Army Hits Sinai Militants
February 08 2014 7:13 PM
The Egyptian army killed 16 Islamists, and a new group said it carried out a bomb attack in Cairo.
- January US Jobs Report: Another Disappointment
February 07 2014 8:36 AM
Five years into the recovery after the financial crisis, the U.S. economy still is not creating enough jobs.
- Twitter's Q4: Mixed Results
February 05 2014 4:54 PM
Twitter reported anemic user growth in late 2013, sending shares sinking after its first quarterly report as a public company.
- White Powder Found In 3 Super Bowl Hotels
January 31 2014 2:19 PM
Law enforcement officials said six letters were discovered in New Jersey.
- US To Seek Death Penalty For Accused Boston Bomber
January 30 2014 2:38 PM
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said, "The nature of the conduct at issue and the resultant harm compel this decision."
- Five Policies That Will Grow The US Economy And Create Jobs
January 24 2014 12:04 PM
If you think it's impossible for the U.S. economy to ever record GDP growth above 5%, think again.
- A Month After JFK's Murder, Truman Called For Abolishing The CIA
January 13 2014 2:13 PM
In a suggestive essay, former President Truman, who helped create the agency, said the CIA had strayed far from its creators’ intent.
- ‘They’ve Killed Jack, They’ve Killed My Husband’
December 20 2013 1:44 PM
Former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy did not believe that one person, acting alone, assassinated her husband, President John F. Kennedy.
- The Battle Of Moscow - When Russia Saved Civilization
December 06 2013 2:28 PM
More than 1 million Russians sacrificed their lives to achieve something no one else had done: force Hitler and Nazi Germany to retreat.
- Nov. US Jobs Report - An Upper
December 06 2013 8:40 AM
The U.S. economy added more jobs than expected in November - with strength in most sectors - a sign that the labor market continues to heal.
- First JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theory Was Paid For By The CIA
December 05 2013 2:23 PM
A CIA-funded Anti-Castro group asserted that Lee Harvey Oswald was linked to Cuba’s Fidel Castro in a plot; but it was a lie.
- China, US, Japan Jets Tail Each Other
November 29 2013 9:04 PM
China's unilateral declaration of an "air defense zone" has both rattled and perplexed the international community.
- DJIA Closes Above 16,000 For First Time
November 21 2013 4:23 PM
Investors say there's still plenty to worry about regarding the economy, but added that "markets climb walls of worry" -- a Wall Street axiom.
- President John F. Kennedy – His Life And Death
November 20 2013 3:45 PM
Simply, the United States has never fully recovered from the assassination of President Kennedy on Nov. 22, 1963.
- Just Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald?
November 18 2013 4:09 PM
Each year, new evidence indicates Oswald was a much different person than first portrayed after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- The CIA And Lee Harvey Oswald - Questions Remain
November 15 2013 2:04 PM
The nation still doesn’t know what really happened on Nov. 22, 1963, in Dealey Plaza, in part because the Agency is withholding key documents.
- US Oct. Jobs Report - What Govt Shutdown?
November 08 2013 8:44 AM
The U.S. economy is still expanding, as evidenced by the better-than-expected October job-creation total.