Articles by Joseph Orovic
- Tom Brady's 'Boston Accent' Mocked In Funny Or Die Spot [VIDEO]
May 30 2012 12:48 PM
Tom Brady starred in a new Funny or Die clip that mocks his Boston accent and shows off the Patriots quarterback's improving acting chops.
- Gordon Ramsay Soccer Aid Tackle Sends Chef To Hospital [VIDEO]
May 29 2012 4:26 PM
Gordon Ramsay was injured during a Soccer Aid match between England and the Rest of the World that got a bit out of hand, ending with the star carried off the pitch in a stretcher and to a hospital, sustaining what a spokesperson termed a back injury that won't cause any long term damage.
- Zombie Attack In Miami: Rudy Eugene Identified As Cannibal Eating Face; Growled At Cops While Possibly On Drugs [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
May 29 2012 9:21 AM
Rudy Eugene was identified as the man-eating, face-chewing naked homeless man shot dead by officers Sunday on a downtown highway ramp in Miami, as witnesses emerged to describe the gruesome scene. The 31-year-old was found in a zombie-like state of cannibal bliss, eating the face and neck of another naked man and growling at police officers as they tried to subdue him.
- Motorola Razr With Ice Cream Sandwich: Company Teases Coming Android 4.0 Update [VIDEOS]
May 27 2012 6:36 PM
Google Inc.'s Motorola Mobility unit has released teaser videos of Ice Cream Sandwich -- or Android 4.0, if you prefer -- on its Razr and Razr Maxx smartphones, ahead of its anticipated June release date.
- Iran Closes Door On Inspectors, Promises To Continue Uranium Enrichment
May 27 2012 3:58 PM
Iran announced it will continue enriching high grade uranium while adding a nuclear power plant in 2014 and rebuffed calls to allow U.N. inspectors to visit the suspected home of the country's nuclear weapons research.
- Subtropical Storm Beryl Landfall Uncertain But Promises Wet, Windy Memorial Day
May 27 2012 12:36 PM
Subtropical Storm Beryl brought coastal winds and looming showers Sunday morning to the Atlantic coast between Florida and South Carolina, as the storm promises to bring heavy rains and dangerous surf by Memorial Day.
- Biden To West Point Grads: Wars' End Offers Chance To Refocus Foreign Policy
May 27 2012 10:32 AM
Vice President Joe Biden on Saturday signaled the looming end to America's current military focus on the Middle East, signaling a new push for a strong presence in Asia in a commencement address for West Point graduates.
- Mark Zuckerberg's $6.4 Billion Loss: Value Of Facebook CEO's Stake A Gambler's Nightmare
May 25 2012 6:24 AM
In the week since Facebook Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) went public, its founder, CEO and majority shareholder saw his $20.2 billion stake in the social media giant quickly swell to $24 billion only to shrink by day's end to $17.6 billion.
- Bigfoot Hair Samples Sought By Oxford University For Genetic Testing
May 24 2012 10:28 AM
A request for big foot hair samples doesn't come along too often, at least not from the hallowed halls of an institution like Oxford University. Yeti hunting? Not exactly an esteemed British university's forte.
- Heath Ledger's 'Tree House' Bought By 'Hunger Games' Star Josh Hutcherson [PHOTOS]
May 23 2012 9:54 AM
Heath Ledger's Tree House in Hollywood Hills was bought by Josh Hutcherson. View the slideshow to see photos of the tree house formerly owned by the late Heath Ledger.
- POM Juice Lawsuit: 5 Other Companies Accused Of False Advertising
May 22 2012 5:54 PM
Pomegranate juice peddler POM Wonderful lost a lawsuit filed by the Federal Trade Commission claiming the company used deceptive advertising in claiming its juice could treat or prevent certain illnesses.
- Ronald Reagan's Blood Up For Auction; Foundation Promises Legal Action
May 22 2012 12:47 PM
Ronald Reagan's blood is purportedly being auctioned at online site pfcauctions.com, to the chagrin of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation.
- Jeremy Lin's Agent: 'Linsanity' May Leave New York
May 22 2012 9:12 AM
Jeremy Lin's agent said his client and the New York Knicks may part ways this summer, opening the hairy prospect of Linsanity's early demise.
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Released - Twice [VIDEO]
May 21 2012 4:54 PM
The Anchorman 2 trailer was released both in the U.S. and overseas -- though the two feature different punch lines.
- Will Smith Raps 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' Theme On The Graham Norton Show [VIDEO]
May 21 2012 4:31 PM
Will Smith may have spent the better part of two decades moving on from his Fresh Prince of Bel-Air roots, but he hasn't forgotten the show's theme song. The rapper-turned-actor took viewers of British talk show The Graham Norton Show down memory lane when he performed an impromptu version of the show's iconic theme song.
- Kristen Wiig Leaves 'SNL:' A Look Back At Best Characters, From Lawrence Welk To Penelope [VIDEOS]
May 21 2012 3:51 PM
Kristen Wiig is leaving SNL, after seven zany years creating some of the shows most memorable recurring characters.
- Solar Eclipse 2012: Pictures Of The Rare 'Ring of Fire' And Those That Witnessed It [PHOTOS]
May 21 2012 9:35 AM
A rare annular solar eclipse rested over Asia and parts of the Western United States, as the new moon passed between the sun and the earth. It was the first eclipse of its kind visible in the U.S. in almost 18 years, according to NASA. View the slideshow to see photos of the 2012 solar eclipse and ring of fire.
- JPMorgan Chase's $2B Bug: How Lyme Disease Sickened The Banking Industry Titan
May 20 2012 8:34 PM
Two extensive media reports trace the deterioration of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s once-disciplined corporate culture and its aftermath. They lay bare a top-down hierarchy characterized by misplaced trust and growing hubris that fueled a power struggle during a leadership vacuum.
- Tropical Storm Alberto Forms Ahead Of 2012 Season: Should You Worry?
May 20 2012 3:46 PM
Tropical Storm Alberto weakened off the coast of South Carolina on Sunday, as the first sign of the looming 2012 Atlantic hurricane season caused minor headaches along the U.S. Eastern Seaboard.
- Sunday Morning Talk Show Recap: Paul Ryan Mum On VP Prospects (blog)
May 20 2012 1:11 PM
House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan demurred at the chance to reveal his status as presumptive Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney's potential running mate on Sunday's Meet The Press.