- Forget Big Pharma: Experimental Ebola Drugs Largely Funded By US
August 29 2014 7:33 PM
Ebola research has been funded far more by the government than by drug companies.
- Ebola Costs By The Numbers
August 29 2014 10:56 AM
It takes $404 to safely bury the body of just one Ebola victim.
- As Ebola Outbreak Continues, Biotech Firms See Stock Rise
August 27 2014 5:01 PM
The handful of public biotech companies working on Ebola treatments and vaccines have seen their stock prices rise as the outbreak continues.
- Thefts Drive Foreign Oil Companies Out Of Nigeria
August 27 2014 1:40 PM
Royal Dutch Shell and other foreign companies are selling off their Nigerian oil assets, leaving room for local firms to gain ground.
- Fujifilm 'Developing' The Latest Ebola Treatment
August 26 2014 1:39 PM
The Japanese camera company has expanded its horizons.
- Dollars Over Donuts
August 26 2014 11:56 AM
Burger King's $11.4 billion purchase of Canadian chain Tim Hortons is seen as a move to exploit the country's low tax rate.
- A Mining Company, An Ancient City And 5.5M Tons Of Copper
August 25 2014 4:56 PM
Afghanistan’s archaeologists are scrambling to save a 5,000-year-old city that sits atop a massive copper mine.
- Ferguson Residents Call For Lasting Change As Protests Wind Down
August 22 2014 1:24 AM
The end of protests and tear gas is a good thing, but residents are calling for lasting change.
- Six Arrests In Ferguson, But No Tear Gas
August 21 2014 1:54 AM
Protesters told an IBTimes reporter in Missouri that they could feel a more 'positive' energy in the city, which passed a quiet night.
- Ferguson Residents Caught Between Protesters And Police
August 20 2014 8:45 PM
Many Ferguson, Missouri, locals just want things to return to normal.
- Tuesday Night In Ferguson A 'Turning Point'
August 20 2014 1:12 AM
Ferguson has been rocked by violent protests over the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager by a local police officer.
- Ferguson Protesters Also Mourn St. Louis Shooting Victim
August 19 2014 8:38 PM
Even as protesters gathered in Ferguson, an unidentified African-American man was shot and killed by St. Louis police.
- Ferguson Police Push Back Protesters With Armored Vehicles, Sirens
August 18 2014 11:49 PM
In the tense standoff, religious leaders tried to convince protesters to move away to let the tanks pass.
- 'If We Don't Stop, This Killer-Cop Stuff Will Continue'
August 18 2014 8:50 PM
Protesters and law enforcement maintained a wary calm in Ferguson. The town was still searching for a consistent response.
- Darren Wilson Supporters Gather At Bar To Support Police
August 18 2014 12:07 AM
Supporters of the officer who killed Mike Brown, 18, are rallying together to help Darren Wilson's family.
- The Economic Undercurrent Of Ferguson's Protests
August 17 2014 6:17 PM
Protesters in Ferguson are tired of social, political and economic inequality.
- 7 Arrested, 1 Shot In Ferguson Police Clashes
August 17 2014 7:26 AM
Officers used tear gas against protesters yet again early Sunday, arguing it was necessary to assist a man who was shot.
- Arrests, Tear Gas And A Shooting Victim As Police Enforce Ferguson Curfew
August 17 2014 1:21 AM
Scores of protesters remained on the streets after the midnight curfew, and police took action to disperse them.
- Religious Threads Run Through Ferguson Protests
August 16 2014 7:23 PM
It's not surprising that the faith community is playing a big role in the social justice demonstrations.
- Jesse Jackson Booed For Seeking Donations
August 16 2014 5:15 PM
Social media erupted with negative comments after the activist asked for donations to his church during an appearance in Ferguson.