- Cold Case Files: Jack The Ripper Identified?
September 07 2014 2:53 PM
An amateur investigator and a team of forensic experts say they’ve solved the 126-year-old murder mystery.
- VW To Shut Down Russian Plant For 10 Days
September 07 2014 1:25 PM
The German automaker said the decision was based on Russia's faltering economy.
- Celebrities Attend Joan Rivers' Funeral
September 07 2014 12:26 PM
Journalists, actors and comedians arrived to pay their respects at Joan Rivers' funeral Sunday morning.
- Fans, Media In NYC Pay Respects To Rivers
September 07 2014 11:00 AM
Hundreds gathered in Manhattan’s Upper East Side to pay their respects.
- How Is Al-Shabab Funded These Days?
September 04 2014 3:04 PM
While it's hard to keep track of the clandestine militant group, experts say they've diversified their finances in recent years.
- China’s Role In Fighting Ebola
September 03 2014 3:28 PM
Chinese companies have made massive investments in some of the countries most affected by Ebola.
- Amid Occupy Central Protests in Hong Kong, Other Finance Hubs Appeal To Investors
September 02 2014 5:22 PM
As the Occupy Central movement takes hold in Hong Kong, experts ponder alternative finance hubs.
- How Ebola Is Affecting West Africa's Economy
September 02 2014 1:45 PM
Amid the West African Ebola outbreak, analysts are worried about the long-term effects on already fragile economies.
- Forget Big Pharma: Experimental Ebola Drugs Largely Funded By US
August 29 2014 7:33 PM
Ebola research has been funded far more by the government than by drug companies.
- Ebola Costs By The Numbers
August 29 2014 10:56 AM
It takes $404 to safely bury the body of just one Ebola victim.
- As Ebola Outbreak Continues, Biotech Firms See Stock Rise
August 27 2014 5:01 PM
The handful of public biotech companies working on Ebola treatments and vaccines have seen their stock prices rise as the outbreak continues.
- Thefts Drive Foreign Oil Companies Out Of Nigeria
August 27 2014 1:40 PM
Royal Dutch Shell and other foreign companies are selling off their Nigerian oil assets, leaving room for local firms to gain ground.
- Fujifilm 'Developing' The Latest Ebola Treatment
August 26 2014 1:39 PM
The Japanese camera company has expanded its horizons.
- Dollars Over Donuts
August 26 2014 11:56 AM
Burger King's $11.4 billion purchase of Canadian chain Tim Hortons is seen as a move to exploit the country's low tax rate.
- A Mining Company, An Ancient City And 5.5M Tons Of Copper
August 25 2014 4:56 PM
Afghanistan’s archaeologists are scrambling to save a 5,000-year-old city that sits atop a massive copper mine.
- Ferguson Residents Call For Lasting Change As Protests Wind Down
August 22 2014 1:24 AM
The end of protests and tear gas is a good thing, but residents are calling for lasting change.
- Six Arrests In Ferguson, But No Tear Gas
August 21 2014 1:54 AM
Protesters told an IBTimes reporter in Missouri that they could feel a more 'positive' energy in the city, which passed a quiet night.
- Ferguson Residents Caught Between Protesters And Police
August 20 2014 8:45 PM
Many Ferguson, Missouri, locals just want things to return to normal.
- Tuesday Night In Ferguson A 'Turning Point'
August 20 2014 1:12 AM
Ferguson has been rocked by violent protests over the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager by a local police officer.
- Ferguson Protesters Also Mourn St. Louis Shooting Victim
August 19 2014 8:38 PM
Even as protesters gathered in Ferguson, an unidentified African-American man was shot and killed by St. Louis police.