- Five Ancient Cities Pillaged By Looters In Iraq
June 18 2014 4:15 PM
A team of archaeologists surveyed the damage in Iraq after years of conflict.
- ISIS Makes Millions From Looting Antiquities
June 18 2014 2:48 PM
Mesopotamia’s rich cultural history is a blessing and a curse as extremist groups make their way into the lucrative global antiquities market.
- FedEx Kenya May Have Paid Government Bribes
June 18 2014 10:24 AM
The international shipping company is looking into an anonymous tip that its employees paid off government officials.
- South Africa Strikes Continue Amid More Union Demands
June 18 2014 10:08 AM
After weeks on strike, South African platinum miners are adding to their demands for the country’s producers.
- What If Argentina Defaults Yet Again?
June 17 2014 9:28 PM
Argentinians face yet another debt crisis. What are the options -- and who would get hurt?
- Harmful Chemicals, Fox Meat Force Wal-Mart China To Up Food Safety
June 17 2014 1:32 PM
After criticism from Chinese officials, Wal-Mart Stores Inc. will be spending much more on food safety.
- What Governments Misunderstand About Crime, Poverty And Terrorism
June 17 2014 1:30 PM
Researchers from West Point explain what governments don't understand about terrorist and criminal groups -- and how to stop them.
- Tony Gwynn’s Death Sparks Call For Chewing Tobacco Ban
June 17 2014 11:20 AM
Chewing tobacco has been an iconic part of baseball for decades, but critics say it’s a fatal habit that needs to be banned.
- No US Supreme Court Appeal For Argentina In Debt Case [UPDATE]
June 16 2014 12:47 PM
President Kirchner said Argentina wouldn't default on its restructured debt.
- KitKat Wrappers Are Train Tickets In Japan
June 16 2014 10:45 AM
KitKat wrappers can be used to buy discount train tickets, part of a new campaign to promote tourism in Japan's devastated northern region.
- Uber Launches Low-Cost Version In South Africa
June 16 2014 10:43 AM
The car-sharing service launched a low-cost version in Cape Town, South Africa.
- ISIS Made Millions Before The Mosul Bank Robbery
June 13 2014 6:28 PM
The jihadist group just looted more than $400 million, but has been making millions for years through extortion and donations.
- Priceline, Tripadvisor Looking For Foodie Travelers
June 13 2014 11:05 AM
Priceline's OpenTable purchase marks an expansion of the travel company into restaurants and fine dining.
- Will Amish-Made Camel Milk Be The Next Superfood?
June 13 2014 10:17 AM
Camel milk is coming to Whole Foods, and you won't believe how much the next big thing in dairy costs.
- World Cup Windfall For Brazilian Homeowners
June 12 2014 11:19 AM
The online home-sharing service is looking at a massive bump in business ahead of the World Cup in Brazil.
- One In Five Chinese Homes Is Empty
June 12 2014 10:24 AM
A slowing real estate market has left millions of sold homes empty, worrying the owners, investors and analysts.
- Cantor’s Downfall Troubles Big Business
June 11 2014 5:15 PM
“Cantor has been a key connection between big business and House Republicans, while his opponent campaigned against ‘crony capitalism.’”
- Uber Bites Back In Face-Off With Local Taxi Driver Protests
June 11 2014 10:47 AM
As cabbies strike in cities across Europe, car-sharing service Uber could have the last laugh.
- Chocolate Eggs Spark Border Dispute And Play Into Gun Debate
June 10 2014 6:53 PM
Though they're enjoyed by children around the world, Kinder Surprise eggs cause diplomatic and political tension. Here's why.
- Gambler Bets $671K That Scots Will Vote No In Referendum
June 10 2014 10:47 AM
A London bookmaker has recorded its highest-ever bet on politics.