- Promoting her assault weapons ban, Senator Feinstein has done a fine job striking fear in the hearts of the American people.
- We commemorate our independence from tyranny, and we remember the blood that was shed and the lives that were lost in the formation of this exceptional country.
- First Lady Michelle Obama spent her weekend disparaging the fat paycheck, the fancy office, the impressive lines on our resumés.
- The Democrats have a disingenuous narrative that they espouse boldly and without apology.
- In a newly released campaign ad, President Barack Obama promises that the economy is back on the mend. The only problem is: the numbers say otherwise.
- Christians have learned to accept being belittled, made fun of, and marginalized; vicious attacks on our faith happen daily, but none are as offensive and overt as the new ABC series GCB, named after the novel ?Good Christian Bit***s.?
- In an article titled ?Calling All Carnivores,? the New York Times Magazine issued a challenge to its readers in early April, asking them to make a case for why it?s ethical to eat meat, illustrating yet again the liberal bias of the mainstream media.