- Jimmy Kimmel Responds To Kanye West’s Angry Tweets
September 28 2013 9:05 AM
West reportedly told Kimmel that the talk show host’s life would be better if he apologized.
- Singer Marvin Gaye’s Son Pleads For Kidney Donation
September 27 2013 6:51 AM
Gaye said blacks find it difficult to find healthy organ donors.
- Christie’s Is Now Open For Business In Mainland China
September 27 2013 5:11 AM
In its first auction on Thursday, Christie’s sold goods worth $25 million.
- At Least 4 Killed, 110 Trapped In Mumbai Building Collapse
September 27 2013 2:28 AM
The five-storied residential building housed at least 20 families, according to reports.
- Miss Teen USA 'Sextortion' Case: 19-Year-Old Arrested
September 27 2013 1:11 AM
The suspect, a college freshman, hacked into women's computers and webcams and was under investigation since March.
- Baboon Gropes Television Reporter During Live Show
September 26 2013 7:08 AM
The monkey, named Mickey, bared his teeth while grabbing reporter Sabrina Rodriguez's chest.
- Was Lamar Odom’s Tweet Bogus?
September 26 2013 6:11 AM
Odom does not have access to the Internet, sources close to the NBA player said.
- Metro-North’s New Haven Line Stays Down
September 26 2013 5:43 AM
The MTA will run limited bus and train services to help the morning rush but it can only handle a third of the total commuter crush.
- George H.W. Bush Is Witness At Maine Lesbian Wedding
September 26 2013 2:47 AM
The couple has been friends with George H.W. Bush and his wife Barbara for nearly 12 years.
- No Tattoos Below Elbows And Knees: US Army
September 26 2013 1:22 AM
The Army wants soldiers to stand out for their achievements, and not because of the way they look.
- Lamar Odom Says Kardashians Are Family
September 25 2013 6:32 AM
Odom’s father blames the Kardashians for his son’s drug problems.
- Death Toll In Pakistan Earthquake Rises To 250
September 25 2013 5:28 AM
Rescue operations are ongoing after the 7.7-magnitude earthquake struck the region on Tuesday afternoon.
- More Leash Areas In San Francisco Upsets Dog Owners
September 25 2013 4:17 AM
A new “dog management plan” has made several areas within the Golden Gate National Recreation Area off-limits to dogs.
- 'I'm The No. 1 Rock Star On The Planet:' Kanye West
September 25 2013 2:19 AM
And he gave credit to Kim Kardashian for giving him a family.
- Chicago Park Shooting: 4 Men Charged
September 25 2013 12:51 AM
The shooting is said to have been triggered by a gang conflict that resulted in one of the suspects being grazed in the leg by a bullet.
- Nick Carter Talks About Sister’s Death
September 24 2013 7:01 AM
Nick Carter says his family feels his sister would be alive today if he had been there for her more.
- Will Britney Spears Lip Sync Her Way Through Las Vegas?
September 24 2013 5:56 AM
This is not the first time the pop tart has been accused of not singing live.
- Kaley Cuoco’s Sister Auditions For ‘The Voice’
September 24 2013 4:50 AM
It is not immediately known if she passed the blind audition round.
- Emmys Drew More Viewers Than In Previous Years But Was It A Hit?
September 24 2013 3:15 AM
The three-hour telecast averaged 17.6 million viewers this year, according to early estimates, but fell shy of 2005's record number.
- 2 Charged In Chicago Park Mass Shooting That Injured 13
September 24 2013 1:11 AM
But, police officials do not believe they were responsible for pulling the trigger.