Articles by Kukil Bora
- Why Did Apple Give Credit To Evad3rs?
March 11 2014 7:29 AM
Jailbreak users are recommended not to update their devices to the new iOS 7.1 if they want to keep their jailbreak unharmed.
- How To Install Official Android 4.4.2 Update On T-Mobile Galaxy S4
March 11 2014 6:03 AM
T-Mobile’s Galaxy S4 began receiving the new Android 4.4.2 KitKat update on Monday. Here is how to install the OTA file manually.
- iOS 7.1 Is Here: What You Need To Know
March 11 2014 3:01 AM
Apart from additional features and improvements, there are other aspects of the firmware update that users should be aware of.
- Galaxy S5 Parts Factory Fire Raises Concerns
March 10 2014 7:55 AM
The Galaxy S5’s release could suffer due to the incident, with some markets not getting enough supplies of the smartphone at launch.
- How To Install Latest Android KitKat Update On Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505)
March 10 2014 6:34 AM
The XXUFNBE update is a minor one with stability improvements and bug fixes, but with no new features. Here is how to install it.
- Can A Simple Blood Test Detect Alzheimer's?
March 10 2014 4:01 AM
The study could help develop treatment at a stage when therapy would be more effective at slowing the onset of symptoms.
- Was Mt. Gox’s Security Lapse A Fraud?
March 10 2014 1:52 AM
On Sunday, hackers uploaded a series of files, which included a spreadsheet of anonymous user accounts with balance details.
- Will A Premium Version of Galaxy's S5 Do The Trick?
March 08 2014 11:58 AM
Enthusiasm for the iPhone 5s in Europe said to spur early unveiling.
- NASA Launches First Twin Astronaut Study
March 08 2014 11:42 AM
The study will compare blood samples of Kelly brothers before, during and after the one-year mission.
- Details Of Official Galaxy S5 Accessories, Galaxy S5 Mini Surface
March 07 2014 7:18 AM
A mobile-accessories website claims to have received many Galaxy S5 accessories while an Indian import site hints at the mini version of the device.
- Debris From A Star Suggests Undiscovered Planet
March 07 2014 5:16 AM
Scientists say a giant planet, several times bigger than Jupiter, might have formed near the star and migrated outward.
- Vine Bans Pornographic Content
March 07 2014 2:37 AM
Vine said it does not have a problem with explicit sexual content on the Internet, but it prefers not to be the source of it.
- Watch An Asteroid Disintegrate
March 07 2014 12:45 AM
The asteroid began to break apart early last year, but its fragments are drifting away from each other very slowly.
- Is TSMC Building Quad-Core A8 Chips For iPhone 6?
March 06 2014 6:53 AM
TSMC reportedly won most of the manufacturing orders for logic- and power-management integrated chips for the iPhone 6.
- Warm River Water Contributes To Arctic Sea Ice Melt: NASA
March 06 2014 5:39 AM
The sea-ice cover in the Southern Ocean in Antarctica has been relatively stable, while Arctic sea ice has been declining rapidly.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 Official Firmware On T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3
March 06 2014 3:03 AM
T-Mobile’s Galaxy Note 3 began receiving the Android 4.4.2 KitKat update Wednesday. Here is how to install it manually.
- Asteroid Makes Close Pass By Earth [VIDEO]
March 06 2014 1:20 AM
The asteroid was about 100 feet across and its closest approach to Earth was at about 217,000 miles from the planet.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders Begin In Russia And Romania
March 05 2014 6:31 AM
On the Samsung and Orange websites, the Galaxy S5 is listed to be available by April 11, which is the official launch date for the handset.
- Sprint Moto X Gets Android 4.4 KitKat Update
March 05 2014 4:49 AM
Despite being a minor update, the firmware includes fixes for some bugs, while also managing to increase battery life.
- Will Google’s Nexus 6 Be Inspired By LG G3?
March 05 2014 3:31 AM
The key differences between the LG G3 and the Nexus 6 are likely to be mostly related to design, and not specs.