- A Slow Start For iOS 8
September 19 2014 8:08 AM
Many users have reported issues while downloading iOS 8, which requires up to 5.8 GB of available storage on the device.
- Scotland’s Historic Referendum In Pictures
September 19 2014 6:15 AM
Opponents of independence defeated those in favor of leaving the United Kingdom in a record-breaking, closely-fought referendum.
- Scotland Picks Union: A Look At Headlines From Around The World
September 19 2014 3:47 AM
The average voter turnout of nearly 85 percent was a record high for any Scottish election.
- Hubble Spots Supermassive Black Hole Inside Tiny Galaxy
September 18 2014 7:46 AM
The black hole found inside the tiny galaxy is five times the mass of the one at the center of the Milky Way galaxy.
- PanguTeam Working On iOS 8 Jailbreak
September 18 2014 6:36 AM
The process of creating an iOS 8 jailbreak has begun, but it does not mean that the release of a new jailbreak tool will happen anytime soon.
- Why iPhone 4S Users Should Be Wary Of Upgrading To iOS 8
September 18 2014 4:00 AM
Although iOS 8 supports the iPhone 4S, which was released in 2011, the update has reportedly slowed down the device.
- Alibaba In Talks With India's Snapdeal: Report
September 18 2014 2:39 AM
The Snapdeal alliance could help Alibaba enter India’s booming online retail space and compete directly with Flipkart and Amazon.
- Scientists Discover Giant Planet That Dulls Parent Star
September 17 2014 7:45 AM
The star, dubbed WASP-18, is between 500 million to 2 billion years old, which is considered young by astronomical standards.
- Yucatan Peninsula Meteorite Helped Create Today's Deciduous Forests
September 17 2014 7:08 AM
Scientists have found evidence that after the impact, fast-growing, deciduous plants had replaced their slower, evergreen peers.
- Apple's Newest Phones May Not Reach Chinese Stores Until 2015
September 17 2014 4:15 AM
The new iPhones have reportedly failed to get the necessary approval from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
- NASA Picks Boeing, SpaceX For $6.8B Spacecraft Project
September 17 2014 1:49 AM
NASA's move is aimed at ending U.S. dependence on Russia to fly crews to the International Space Station by 2017.
- MIT's Robotic Cheetah Almost Like Usain Bolt
September 16 2014 8:12 AM
While a cheetah can run as fast as 75 mph, MIT's researchers expect the robotic cheetah to reach speeds of up to 30 mph.
- Apple Expects To Sell 60M iPhones During Holiday Season
September 16 2014 7:14 AM
Investors are interested to know how Apple will perform in the December quarter, the first full quarter after the release of the iPhone 6.
- Apple Questioned Over User Privacy Issues
September 16 2014 4:18 AM
Privacy is considered to be a key issue for Apple, which recently launched a mobile payment system called Apple Pay.
- Google Expects Strong Growth For Android In India
September 16 2014 2:00 AM
Google is working with OEMs in India for the launch of Android TV, according to Sundar Pichai, though the plan is still at an early stage.
- International Monitoring Team Attacked In Eastern Ukraine
September 15 2014 6:56 AM
Shelling badly damaged two marked vehicles of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, or OSCE.
- Samsung Calls iPhone 6 Plus A Copycat
September 15 2014 5:58 AM
The new Samsung ad came one day after Tim Cook said in an interview that the company could have introduced a big-screen iPhone years ago.
- Google Launches Android One In India
September 15 2014 4:32 AM
Google's Android One will be featured on phones built by local manufacturers, priced as low as $105.
- Heineken Rebuffs SABMiller Bid To Stay Independent
September 15 2014 1:40 AM
The acquisition deal would have made the Heineken family one of the largest stakeholders in the combined company.
- NASA Probe Maps Comet Surface For The First Time
September 05 2014 8:21 AM
Alice is studying the origin, composition and workings of a comet by obtaining sensitive and high-resolution images, scientists said.