- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Price Leaked
September 02 2014 7:14 AM
Last month, Samsung sent out invites to its “Unpacked Episode 2” event, which will be held in three cities simultaneously.
- Low-Carb Diets Trump Low-Fat Ones, Study Says
September 02 2014 5:26 AM
Some carbs, such as whole grains and fruits, are considered healthier than those found in white bread and other processed foods.
- EU Survey Could Jeopardize Facebook-WhatsApp Deal
September 02 2014 2:54 AM
The massive $19 billion deal could be blocked by European regulators if they decide the deal could harm competition in the EU's common market.
- Antarctic Sea-Level Rising Faster Than Global Average
September 01 2014 8:34 AM
Researchers studied satellite scans of a region spanning over 386,000 square miles, or more than three times the size of the state of Virginia.
- Apple Closer To iPhone 6 Mobile-Payment System, Report Says
September 01 2014 7:29 AM
Apple is reportedly working on deals to sign up credit-card companies such as Visa, MasterCard and American Express as partners.
- Tablets Feel The Heat While PCs Fight Back
September 01 2014 5:15 AM
Even as tablet demand levels out in mature markets, new operating systems are expected to keep demand for PCs going in these markets.
- Amazon Accused Of 'Backdoor Entry' Into India's Retail Business
September 01 2014 3:08 AM
Amazon, having recently announced plans to invest $2 billion to expand in India, finds itself in a tax dispute with a local government.
- Study Suggests Genetics Controls Wild Animals Becoming Tame
August 30 2014 5:58 AM
Small changes in many genes rather than drastic changes in a few genes caused the domestication, the scientists said.
- Apple iWatch Release Could Be Delayed Until Early 2015
August 30 2014 3:27 AM
With no existing version of the iWatch to suffer declining sales ahead of a launch, Apple has the flexibility of unveiling the device later.
- Flies, Worms And Humans Share Ancient Patterns Of Genes
August 29 2014 7:37 AM
Despite sharing the same building blocks, the human genome is more than 10 times larger than those of the worm and fly.
- NASA Telescope Captures Asteroid Smashup
August 29 2014 7:19 AM
This is the first time scientists have managed to collect data before and after a planetary-system smashup.
- What Is Apple Not Telling Us About Its Newest Launch?
August 29 2014 4:28 AM
The tech giant says it wishes it "could say more" about the upcoming event, where a new, large-screen iPhone is expected to debut.
- Fish That ‘Walks’ Holds Clues To Evolution
August 28 2014 7:56 AM
As part of a study, researchers turned to a living African fish, called Polypterus, which can breathe air and walk on land.
- Samsung, LG Introduce Rivals To Apple’s Upcoming iWatch
August 28 2014 6:58 AM
Samsung and LG announced their new smartwatch models on Wednesday in a bid to get the word out before Apple’s iWatch is unveiled.
- Microsoft CEO Nadella Expected To Visit China Amid Antitrust Probe
August 28 2014 2:57 AM
China's SAIC has charged Microsoft with violating the country's anti-monopoly laws in a case involving Windows OS and Office suite apps.
- Nano Car Visionary Invests In E-Commerce Upstart Snapdeal
August 27 2014 8:43 AM
Snapdeal, a growing e-commerce portal, has also tied up with the Tata Group’s housing division to sell affordable homes online.
- Malaysian Police Arrest 42 Foreigners After Factory Riot
August 27 2014 7:24 AM
JCY, which serves companies such as Samsung and Hitachi, issued a statement claiming that the incident will not affect the company’s business.
- Photos Of iPhone 6 Parts Leaked Online
August 27 2014 5:43 AM
The spherical flash in the photos matches leaked images of iPhone 6 rear shells shown to feature a circular opening for the flash unit.
- The Best View Yet Of Colliding Galaxies
August 27 2014 2:58 AM
Gravitational lensing helps compare local galaxies with remote ones and see them as they would appear when the universe was significantly younger.
- Display Shortage Unlikely To Impact iPhone 6 Launch, Sales: Analyst
August 26 2014 7:24 AM
Many reports had previously suggested a potential delay in the launch of the 5.5-inch version of the iPhone 6, due to production issues.