- New Retina iPad Mini May Not Launch This Year: Report
September 23 2014 7:46 AM
Other than new models of the iPad Air and Retina iPad mini, Apple is also rumored to soon launch a larger iPad with a 12.9-inch display.
- New iPhones Predicted To Win Over Android Switchers
September 23 2014 6:07 AM
The latest iPhones, which together sold more than 10 million units during opening weekend, are expected to lure in high-end Android switchers.
- Facebook To Launch New Advertising Platform: Report
September 23 2014 3:30 AM
Facebook is expected to unveil the "Atlas" platform at the Advertising Week conference, which will kick off on Sept. 29 in New York.
- Montana Judge Lowers Hyundai Liability In 2011 Crash Case
September 23 2014 1:29 AM
Two Missoula families sued Hyundai in 2011, claiming that a broken steering knuckle in a car caused a crash killing two teenagers.
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus Adoption In US Lags That Of iPhone 5
September 22 2014 8:09 AM
The early adoption rate is slower than that achieved by the iPhone 5 due to supply delays for both models, according to Chitika.
- Tesco Overstated Profit Forecast By $408M
September 22 2014 5:25 AM
The board said the company is conducting an inquiry, and has asked Deloitte to conduct an independent and complete review of the issue.
- MAVEN Arrives At Mars As Indian Spacecraft Approaches Red Planet
September 22 2014 3:18 AM
Both spacecraft will explore the Martian atmosphere and the planet's surface, to study local minerals and look for possible signs of life.
- Alibaba IPO Now Biggest Ever
September 22 2014 1:10 AM
Alibaba surpassed Agricultural Bank of China’s $22.1 billion IPO to become the world’s largest, after bankers hiked up the deal size.
- Cannibal Galaxy To Devour Milky Way In 5 Billion Years
September 20 2014 3:22 AM
As galaxies grow, they generate more gravity and develop the ability to more easily pull in their neighbors.
- After Record IPO, Alibaba Prepares To Expand Outside China
September 20 2014 2:18 AM
Alibaba could strengthen its overseas operations by focusing on investments in, and partnerships with, local logistics companies.
- A Slow Start For iOS 8
September 19 2014 8:08 AM
Many users have reported issues while downloading iOS 8, which requires up to 5.8 GB of available storage on the device.
- Scotland’s Historic Referendum In Pictures
September 19 2014 6:15 AM
Opponents of independence defeated those in favor of leaving the United Kingdom in a record-breaking, closely-fought referendum.
- Scotland Picks Union: A Look At Headlines From Around The World
September 19 2014 3:47 AM
The average voter turnout of nearly 85 percent was a record high for any Scottish election.
- Hubble Spots Supermassive Black Hole Inside Tiny Galaxy
September 18 2014 7:46 AM
The black hole found inside the tiny galaxy is five times the mass of the one at the center of the Milky Way galaxy.
- PanguTeam Working On iOS 8 Jailbreak
September 18 2014 6:36 AM
The process of creating an iOS 8 jailbreak has begun, but it does not mean that the release of a new jailbreak tool will happen anytime soon.
- Why iPhone 4S Users Should Be Wary Of Upgrading To iOS 8
September 18 2014 4:00 AM
Although iOS 8 supports the iPhone 4S, which was released in 2011, the update has reportedly slowed down the device.
- Alibaba In Talks With India's Snapdeal: Report
September 18 2014 2:39 AM
The Snapdeal alliance could help Alibaba enter India’s booming online retail space and compete directly with Flipkart and Amazon.
- Scientists Discover Giant Planet That Dulls Parent Star
September 17 2014 7:45 AM
The star, dubbed WASP-18, is between 500 million to 2 billion years old, which is considered young by astronomical standards.
- Yucatan Peninsula Meteorite Helped Create Today's Deciduous Forests
September 17 2014 7:08 AM
Scientists have found evidence that after the impact, fast-growing, deciduous plants had replaced their slower, evergreen peers.
- Apple's Newest Phones May Not Reach Chinese Stores Until 2015
September 17 2014 4:15 AM
The new iPhones have reportedly failed to get the necessary approval from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.