- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Brings Cortana To New Markets
July 30 2014 7:59 AM
Cortana, nicknamed “Xiao Na” for the Chinese market, will feature a customized interface, animations and sounds.
- New Retina MacBook Pros Faster Than Predecessors
July 30 2014 4:48 AM
A benchmark test also revealed that the new machine is nearly 2 percent slower than the mid-level Retina MacBook Pro released in 2013.
- Apple, Samsung Lose Ground To Chinese Smartphones
July 30 2014 1:50 AM
The overall smartphone market grew 23.1 percent annually in the second quarter of 2014 with a record 295.3 million shipments.
- Cassini Data Points To 101 Geysers On Icy Enceladus
July 29 2014 6:36 AM
The findings will help scientists better understand the sources of extraterrestrial water in the Milky Way galaxy.
- Apple Rumored To Launch 5.5-Inch iPhone 6, iWatch In December
July 29 2014 3:59 AM
The latest rumor supports some earlier reports that have suggested that the launch of the bigger iPhone 6 could be delayed until December.
- Asteroid That Wiped Out Dinosaurs Could Not Have Come At A Worse Time: Study
July 29 2014 1:42 AM
Dinosaurs may have survived the killer asteroid strike if it had occurred slightly earlier or later in the planet's history, scientists say.
- Leaked Photo Reveals Details About New 15-Inch Retina MacBook Pro
July 28 2014 7:06 AM
A chart shows three configurations of the company’s flagship laptop, with each model featuring faster Intel Core i7 chips and increased RAM.
- JD.Com, Tencent Offer Early Xbox One Pre-Orders In China
July 28 2014 4:41 AM
The Xbox One will be the first gaming console to be sold in mainland China since the government banned sales of video game consoles in 2000.
- OSI Group Replaces Scandal-Hit Unit's Leadership
July 28 2014 1:53 AM
The company also said that it is conducting a “thorough internal investigation” into possible failures by former and current senior management.
- NASA Gets Ready For Comet Watch On Mars In October
July 26 2014 6:56 AM
Scientists said they would have to position all spacecraft on the opposite side of Mars before the comet comes closer.
- Time To Prepare For Another Powerful Solar Storm: Scientists
July 26 2014 3:36 AM
If the 2012 solar event had been directed toward Earth, it would have triggered the worst geomagnetic storm in more than four centuries.
- Apple Still No. 1 Tablet Vendor In Q2, Despite iPad Sales Slump
July 25 2014 7:05 AM
Although Apple’s tablet business declined by 9.3 percent, it led Samsung in market share by nearly 10 percentage points.
- 'Hot Jupiters' Found To Be Surprisingly Dry
July 25 2014 6:11 AM
The planets have temperatures between 1,500 degrees and 4,000 degrees Fahrenheit and were found to have very little water.
- Shanghai Husi Sued Last Year For Falsifying Production Dates: Report
July 25 2014 4:43 AM
A former employee claimed that his health was affected by exposure to chlorine used to clean meat at the plant.
- Alibaba’s Yu’E Bao Fund Wades Into Deeper Waters
July 25 2014 3:39 AM
According to a report, the fund is shifting focus to longer-term investments and riskier products to sustain attractive rates of return.
- iPhone 6 Rumored To Feature Digital Wallet
July 24 2014 7:46 AM
Apple is rumored to be in talks with partner companies to launch an e-wallet for the iPhone 6.
- Has Voyager 1 Entered Interstellar Space?
July 24 2014 6:38 AM
If Voyager 1 is still in the heliosphere, scientists will observe a reversal in the direction of the solar magnetic field before the end of 2015.
- Razer's Nabu Coming To US With WeChat Integration
July 24 2014 3:27 AM
Nabu will support iOS and Android devices, while support for Windows Phone is likely to be added to the device soon.
- China Investigates Nearly 600 Firms As Food Scandal Spreads
July 24 2014 1:47 AM
The latest developments follow the arrest of five people, including the head of Shanghai Husi Food and its quality manager.
- Samsung Announces Price Tag For 105-Inch Curved Screen TV
July 23 2014 7:59 AM
The TV sports a curved OLED screen with Ultra HD resolution, and was announced at the CES Las Vegas earlier this year.