- MIT's Robotic Cheetah Almost Like Usain Bolt
September 16 2014 8:12 AM
While a cheetah can run as fast as 75 mph, MIT's researchers expect the robotic cheetah to reach speeds of up to 30 mph.
- Apple Expects To Sell 60M iPhones During Holiday Season
September 16 2014 7:14 AM
Investors are interested to know how Apple will perform in the December quarter, the first full quarter after the release of the iPhone 6.
- Apple Questioned Over User Privacy Issues
September 16 2014 4:18 AM
Privacy is considered to be a key issue for Apple, which recently launched a mobile payment system called Apple Pay.
- Google Expects Strong Growth For Android In India
September 16 2014 2:00 AM
Google is working with OEMs in India for the launch of Android TV, according to Sundar Pichai, though the plan is still at an early stage.
- International Monitoring Team Attacked In Eastern Ukraine
September 15 2014 6:56 AM
Shelling badly damaged two marked vehicles of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, or OSCE.
- Samsung Calls iPhone 6 Plus A Copycat
September 15 2014 5:58 AM
The new Samsung ad came one day after Tim Cook said in an interview that the company could have introduced a big-screen iPhone years ago.
- Google Launches Android One In India
September 15 2014 4:32 AM
Google's Android One will be featured on phones built by local manufacturers, priced as low as $105.
- Heineken Rebuffs SABMiller Bid To Stay Independent
September 15 2014 1:40 AM
The acquisition deal would have made the Heineken family one of the largest stakeholders in the combined company.
- NASA Probe Maps Comet Surface For The First Time
September 05 2014 8:21 AM
Alice is studying the origin, composition and workings of a comet by obtaining sensitive and high-resolution images, scientists said.
- Apple To Investigate Labor Violation Claims In China
September 05 2014 5:07 AM
The report was based on an investigation conducted at a Catcher factory, where nearly 20,000 workers produce metal casings for Apple.
- iPhone 6 Could Outshine Samsung's ‘Half-Baked’ Show
September 05 2014 2:10 AM
Samsung was desperate to garner buzz for its products before Apple unwraps its latest gizmos at an event on Sept. 9, an analyst said.
- Scientists Discover New Deep Sea Mushroom-Shaped Organisms
September 04 2014 8:02 AM
The new species also have similarities to many 600-million-year-old extinct life forms, according to scientists.
- Phablets Predicted To Dwarf Tablets Soon
September 04 2014 5:56 AM
Phablets are expected to have a bigger impact on the smartphone market in the future and Apple’s larger iPhone 6 could deal a blow to Samsung.
- Several Tech And Social Media Companies Suffer Brief Outages
September 04 2014 1:53 AM
Several tech and social media websites went down briefly Wednesday because of server maintenance and data center issues, the companies claimed.
- Apple Suppliers Ramp Up Production Of iPad Air 2 Components
September 03 2014 7:44 AM
The new iPad Air is likely to be thinner and faster than its predecessor, thanks to a more powerful processor.
- China Mobile Reportedly Gets Over 33K iPhone 6 Preorders
September 03 2014 5:22 AM
The iPhone 6, which is expected to sport NFC-based mobile-payment capabilities, has reportedly attracted over 33,000 preorders for China Mobile.
- JPMorgan Hack Could Be A Warning
September 03 2014 1:59 AM
Hackers who targeted JPMorgan last month were “a nation-state backed group” with “exceptional skills,” a former NSA chief told Bloomberg.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Price Leaked
September 02 2014 7:14 AM
Last month, Samsung sent out invites to its “Unpacked Episode 2” event, which will be held in three cities simultaneously.
- Low-Carb Diets Trump Low-Fat Ones, Study Says
September 02 2014 5:26 AM
Some carbs, such as whole grains and fruits, are considered healthier than those found in white bread and other processed foods.
- EU Survey Could Jeopardize Facebook-WhatsApp Deal
September 02 2014 2:54 AM
The massive $19 billion deal could be blocked by European regulators if they decide the deal could harm competition in the EU's common market.