- EU Accuses Ireland, Apple Of Illegal Tax Deal
September 30 2014 8:09 AM
The EU is accusing Ireland of providing illegal state aid to Apple for 20 years, helping Apple shield billions of dollars from being taxed.
- Global Wildlife Population Halved In 40 Years
September 30 2014 6:20 AM
According to the World Wildlife Fund, more than 60 percent of the essential services provided by nature are in decline.
- South Korean Ship Runs Aground, Passengers Rescued
September 30 2014 3:31 AM
The 355-passenger ship, which was built in Japan in 1987, was operated by Hongdo Cruise Co-operative.
- Apple Gets China's Nod To Sell Its Latest Phones
September 30 2014 2:26 AM
Apple received the approval to sell its latest phones in China after it agreed to improve their security and privacy features.
- New Poison Dart Frog Discovered In Panama
September 29 2014 8:30 AM
The frog can be distinguished by its unique call and smooth, orange-colored skin.
- New iPhones Coming To China In October: Report
September 29 2014 7:20 AM
Many believe that the release was postponed as the regulatory approval process in the country took longer than expected.
- Modi's 'Make In India' Resonates With Sony
September 29 2014 6:02 AM
The Japanese company's Indian unit is looking to resume manufacturing operations in India and expand to smaller cities with cheaper products.
- Amazon’s Bezos Bullish On India
September 29 2014 3:41 AM
The Indian e-commerce market is growing much faster than other markets, and Amazon jumped into it at the right time, according to Bezos.
- Consumer Magazine Says iPhone 6 'Bendgate' May Be Overblown
September 27 2014 3:01 AM
Tests showed the iPhone 6 Plus began to deform at 90 pounds of force, while the iPhone 6 started bending at 70 pounds of force.
- Europe Poised For First Attempt To Land Rover On Comet
September 27 2014 2:02 AM
While two suitable landing sites have been identified, both landings are scheduled on the same day.
- Intel Announces $1.5B Investment In Chinese Chipmakers
September 26 2014 7:02 AM
After Brian Krzanich took over as Intel’s CEO, the company has made several deals that denote a new, mobile-focussed strategy.
- Rumors Swirl About Next-Gen iPad Specs
September 26 2014 6:08 AM
The iPad Air is also likely to have 2GB of RAM, larger speaker grilles, a thinner body and a smaller camera lens.
- Russian-American Crew Arrives At ISS Despite Rocket Glitch
September 26 2014 3:36 AM
Despite a technical glitch, the Soyuz managed to dock to the space station in automatic mode and on time.
- Apple Releases iOS8 Bug Fixes, Along With Apology
September 26 2014 1:20 AM
The new iOS 8.0.2 firmware also features several other improvements and bug fixes that were included in the faulty iOS 8.0.1 update.
- Apple Was Aware Of iCloud Flaw 6 Months Before 'The Fappening'
September 25 2014 8:09 AM
Ibrahim Balic, a London-based software developer, alleges he informed Apple about a serious iCloud vulnerability on March 26.
- Clear Skies And Water Vapor Discovered On Exoplanet
September 25 2014 6:35 AM
The findings are expected to help scientists better examine the atmospheric composition of smaller, rocky planets similar to Earth.
- Mass Shootings On The Rise In US
September 25 2014 5:05 AM
Overall, 486 people were killed and 557 were wounded in shooting incidents between 2000 and 2013, according to an FBI study.
- Affected By iOS 8.0.1? Here’s A Fix
September 25 2014 2:36 AM
While an iOS 8.0.2 update is expected very soon, Apple has provided a temporary fix that requires users to reinstall iOS 8 through iTunes.
- How Do Fish In Antarctica Keep Warm? With 'Antifreeze'
September 24 2014 7:43 AM
The ice crystals were also found in other notothenioid fishes, swimming in relatively warmer Antarctic summer waters.
- iOS 8 Update Causing Apps To Crash More Frequently: Report
September 24 2014 6:13 AM
Older devices are worse offenders than newer ones in the latest app-crashing glitch that has plagued Apple’s iOS 8.