Articles by Kukil Bora
- iWatch Rumors Gain Strength
April 23 2014 7:53 AM
The trademark registrations are filed under “class 14,” a section that covers jewelry, clocks and watches.
- Google Wants To Help Samsung Settle, If It Comes To That
April 23 2014 6:34 AM
Google has a strong financial interest in helping Samsung with the trial as most of Apple’s claims are related to Android functions.
- Now, Anyone Can Test Mac OS Betas
April 23 2014 3:53 AM
Users are required to sign a confidentiality agreement to discourage leaking of confidential information.
- iOS 7.1.1 Update Released For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
April 23 2014 1:43 AM
The firmware package size varies between 15MB and 30MB depending on the device and the iOS version installed.
- Apple Observes Earth Day In Its Own Way
April 22 2014 7:15 AM
All four of Apple’s data centers, located in North Carolina, Oregon, Nevada and California, rely entirely on renewable energy.
- Submit A Selfie On Earth Day: NASA
April 22 2014 5:27 AM
NASA has asked people to get outside and take selfies showcasing mountains, parks, rivers, lakes and the sky.
- Expert Testifying For Samsung Calls Apple's Losses 'Negligible'
April 22 2014 2:44 AM
If Samsung has to pay anything to Apple, it should be 35 cents, not $40, for each infringing device, an expert testified.
- Galaxy Note 4 Rumored To Feature Flexible 'Youm' Display
April 21 2014 7:11 AM
Samsung filed a patent application with USPTO for a wraparound screen similar to the concept of a three-sided display.
- Omega ROM Based On Android 4.4.2 For Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005
April 21 2014 6:21 AM
Here is how to install Omega ROM, based on Android 4.4.2 firmware, on the international LTE variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005).
- Facebook Could Launch Its Own Ad Network This Month
April 21 2014 4:41 AM
Facebook saw more than half its total advertising revenue being generated by mobile ads in the last quarter of 2013.
- Galaxy S5 Comes Loaded With Accessibility Features
April 21 2014 1:58 AM
Users with disabilities can enable the features by pressing the Home button three times from any screen.
- Is This The Most Realistic iPhone 6 Concept Yet?
April 19 2014 1:41 PM
A new model with minimal side bezels, rounded corners and a display that is noticeably larger than the iPhone 5s.
- Tundra Landscape Discovered Beneath Greenland Ice Sheet
April 19 2014 1:33 PM
Scientists find organic soil that has been frozen to the bottom of the ice sheet for 2.7 million years.
- Record Turnout Midway Through India's Elections
April 17 2014 5:07 PM
Turnout was high in the key state of Karnataka -- 68 percent, vs. 59 in 2009 -- as voters chose between billionaires and anti-corruption crusaders.
- Leaked iPhone 6 Accessories Support Design Change Rumors
April 16 2014 8:05 AM
The mockups showed a larger device, rectangular volume buttons and a power button on the right side of the device.
- Galaxy S5 Seen Boosting Samsung’s Revenue In Q2
April 16 2014 6:46 AM
Samsung could generate about $16.4 billion in quarterly revenues from the sales of its newest device.
- Wobbly Axes Could Mean Planets Are Habitable
April 16 2014 3:52 AM
Some planets could preserve liquid water on the surface, despite being located nearly twice as far from their stars as Earth is from the sun.
- Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Hacked
April 16 2014 1:33 AM
The glitch could mean even users' PayPal accounts could be compromised by hackers.
- Is This iPhone 6’s Front Panel?
April 15 2014 7:45 AM
It is still unclear whether the larger iPhone 6 panel shows a screen with the correct 16:9 aspect ratio.
- How To Root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T
April 15 2014 6:39 AM
In order to root the Galaxy S5, running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat, users will have to flash the CF-Auto-Root file in the smartphone.