- The Pentagon expected the F-16s to help improve Pakistan’s self-defense capability, while India said it was disappointed with the U.S. decision.
- The footage’s legitimacy came under suspicion as South Korean media said the video, released Friday, is a compilation of various tests.
- While maintaining its territorial claims, China said Saturday it doesn't want "unexpected conflicts" in the disputed South China Sea.
- The U.S. and Japan began working on the Standard Missile (SM)-3 Block IIA missiles in 2006, according to reports.
- Samsung has reportedly started working on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for multiple flagship devices.