Articles by Kukil Bora
- Will The iPhone 6 Look Like This?
April 09 2014 4:28 AM
The renderings also show how iPhone 6 models could compare in size to other Apple devices, such as the iPhone 5s and iPad mini.
- More Pings Breathe Fresh Life Into Search For Missing Plane
April 09 2014 12:42 AM
The search area has now been reduced to about 46,800 square miles, one-third the size of the initial search area.
- iWatch Rumored To Be Released In Q3
April 08 2014 7:46 AM
The iWatch’s processor would be designed by Apple while its production is expected to be outsourced to Samsung, a report said.
- Verizon HTC One Max Gets Android 4.4.2 KitKat
April 08 2014 7:13 AM
The update comes with changes to location settings and fixes for several bugs.
- New iOS 8 Details Surface
April 08 2014 3:55 AM
Apple is rumored to be testing iOS 8 with capabilities expected to improve speed further across the platform.
- Expanding Universe Measured With Precision
April 08 2014 2:04 AM
The measurement helps determine the nature of the dark energy that has caused the expansion to continue over the past six billion years.
- Rwanda Mourns 1994 Genocide [PHOTOS]
April 07 2014 8:28 AM
The Rwandan government has barred France from attending events marking the anniversary of the genocide.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 On T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Using LiquidSmooth ROM
April 07 2014 6:30 AM
Here is how to install Android 4.4.2 on T-Mobile Galaxy S2 using LiquidSmooth custom ROM.
- Galaxy Note 4 Could Be Sharper Than Galaxy S5
April 07 2014 4:58 AM
The Galaxy Note 4 could be powered by a Samsung-made Exynos processor with 6-cores or a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU.
- The Heart Of iPhone Buyers' Desire: A Larger Screen, More Speed
April 07 2014 2:37 AM
Internal documents have revealed that the iPhone’s growth is slowing and Apple knows why.
- Galactic Gamma Rays Could Help Solve Dark Matter Mystery
April 05 2014 11:55 AM
The center of the Milky Way galaxy produces more high-energy gamma rays than can be explained by known sources.
- Why Is China Excited About The iPhone 6?
April 05 2014 9:01 AM
Chinese carriers believe that consumers may be holding out for the iPhone 6, which is likely to sport a screen size of nearly 5 inches.
- Now, Swipe Your Way To Paypal Payments On The Galaxy S5
April 04 2014 8:25 AM
The payment system is the first commercial deployment of a new authorization protocol developed by the FIDO Alliance.
- iPhone 5s Is Top Dog In US, But Maybe Not For Long
April 04 2014 7:47 AM
Apple could lose its place at the top of the smartphone heap as consumers are distracted by the HTC One M8 and Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Hummingbirds Continue To Generate New Species: Study
April 04 2014 3:50 AM
There are 338 recognized hummingbird species in the world but that number could double over the next several million years, researchers say.
- Hidden Ocean On Saturn’s Moon Strengthens Alien Life Theory
April 04 2014 1:52 AM
Scientists measured the variations in Enceladus’ gravity field and found evidence of a large, possibly regional, ocean about six miles deep.
- Windows 8.1 Update To Roll Out Next Week
April 03 2014 7:36 AM
The traditional Start menu is also said to be coming back to Windows, but not in the upcoming Windows 8.1 Update.
- India's Supreme Court Issues Arrest Warrant Against Samsung Chief
April 03 2014 6:41 AM
Lee Kun-Hee has been charged with cheating, fraud and criminal conspiracy, and was ordered to appear before a local court within six weeks.
- ISS Operations In Limbo As NASA-Russia Relations Deteriorate
April 03 2014 3:31 AM
NASA's suspension of its relations with Russia, outside of cooperation over the ISS, highlights the agency's dependency on Russia.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Specs Leaked
April 02 2014 8:13 AM
The device is also rumored to be water-resistant through IP67 certification, similar to the Galaxy S5.