- Going Underwater to Prepare For Asteroid Mission
May 10 2014 12:14 PM
According to NASA, the tools that geologists use to collect core samples or to chip off rocks on Earth are not safe to be used in space.
- Nasa Snaps Image of Sun Emitting Mid-Level Solar Flare
May 09 2014 12:18 PM
Harmful radiation from a solar flare cannot physically affect humans because it can't penetrate the Earth's atmosphere.
- Is OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks Around The Corner?
May 09 2014 11:10 AM
The next OS X update is also expected to enable users to sync contacts and calendar info locally.
- Two Bigger, Faster iPhone 6 Models Rumored For Fall Release
May 09 2014 11:04 AM
If Apple indeed launches a new iPhone in August, it would be a different strategy for the company.
- Space Dust Recreated On Earth
May 09 2014 10:05 AM
The new findings are expected to help scientists better understand the formation of planets, including Earth-like planets.
- Is Jimmy Iovine The Real Reason Apple Covets Beats?
May 09 2014 8:33 AM
Apple could use Jimmy Iovine’s strong contacts in the music industry for potential negotiations with music labels.
- The Universe In A Lab
May 08 2014 11:38 AM
The computer simulation can recreate 13 billion years of cosmic evolution in a cube that is about 350 million light years on each side.
- New Secrets About Star Cluster Formation Revealed
May 08 2014 11:31 AM
Astronomers found that the stars at the center of one of the clusters studied were younger than the ones on the outskirts.
- Scientists Create New 'Alien' Life Form With DNA
May 08 2014 10:24 AM
Scientist say new living organism “not found in nature" and could be used to develop medicines or industrial products.
- Samsung Releases KNOX 2.0 On Galaxy S5
May 07 2014 10:09 AM
KNOX 2.0 will be available on other Samsung Galaxy devices through OS upgrades in the coming months.
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Getting Into Shape
May 07 2014 10:03 AM
While Pegatron is rumored to take a 15 percent share of orders, the remaining 85 percent is expected to be offered to Foxconn.
- Milky Way’s Magnetic Field Revealed In Stunning Image
May 07 2014 6:45 AM
The new data can help astronomers study the structure of the galaxy’s magnetic field and better understand star formation.
- iWatch Could Pave Way For New Health And Fitness Services Platform
May 06 2014 10:31 AM
Similar to the App Store, the new platform is expected to allow companies to develop mobile medical applications that could support the iWatch.
- Ahead of iPhone 6 Release, Apple To Offer Huge Upgrade This Week
May 06 2014 10:18 AM
Angela Ahrendts, who took over as Apple’s new retail chief last week, is expected to oversee the new iPhone upgrade program.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Release Date Tipped For Next Month
May 06 2014 10:09 AM
The Galaxy S5 Prime will undergo an “interoperability test” this week to demonstrate that the handset is ready for the market.
- Climate Change Threatens To Worsen US Ozone Pollution
May 06 2014 7:52 AM
While ozone in the stratosphere blocks ultraviolet radiation from the Sun, ground-level ozone can trigger a number of health issues.
- Rumors Surround New Tablet From Samsung
May 05 2014 2:54 PM
In addition to sporting Samsung's first WQXGA AMOLED display, the Galaxy Tab S is expected to be the first Samsung tablet with a finger-print sensor.
- The Road Back To Youth With Young Blood
May 05 2014 7:35 AM
The scientists also discovered that injecting a special protein, found in young blood, into old mice made them stronger.
- Earth's Regions Warm At Different Rates, Study Says
May 05 2014 6:57 AM
A Florida State University study examines land surface temperature trends from 1900 onward for the entire globe, excluding Antarctica.
- Scientists Confirm Existence Of Super-Heavy Element 117
May 03 2014 1:46 PM
Initial reports about the discovery of an element with atomic number 117 were released in 2010.