Articles by Kukil Bora
- NASA Considering Spacewalks To Fix ISS Cooling System
December 16 2013 12:45 AM
In 2010, there was a failure of the same pump on the International Space Station, which was fixed after three spacewalks.
- Remnants Of Big Bang May Hold Clues To Universe’s Formation
December 14 2013 12:32 PM
Scientists observed twisting patterns in the polarization of the afterglow of the big bang, or the cosmic microwave background.
- How To Download And Install iOS 7.1 Beta 2
December 14 2013 12:10 PM
The update has a build number of 11D5115d, and is now available as an over-the-air update or through Apple’s developer center.
- Twitter Reverses Changes On Blocking Policy
December 13 2013 5:31 AM
The microblogging site said that it would continue to look for features to prevent retaliatory behavior and abuse.
- First Strong Evidence Found Of Water Plumes On Jupiter’s Moon
December 13 2013 2:54 AM
The scientists have found water vapor on Europe and, according to previous findings, the moon's icy crust hides an ocean underneath.
- Duck-Billed Dinosaurs’ Heads Were Adorned With A 'Cocks Comb'
December 13 2013 1:04 AM
The new discovery may not be limited to Edmontosaurus alone and it hints at the possibility of fleshy structures on other dinosaur species.
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat KOT49H Source Code, Factory Images Released
December 12 2013 6:48 AM
In addition to the KOT49H source code, factory images of the Android 4.4.2 KitKat for the latest Nexus devices have also been made available.
- Scientists Find Clay-Like Minerals On Jupiter’s Moon Europa
December 12 2013 4:44 AM
Scientists believe Europa is the best location in the solar system to find life outside Earth as the moon has a set of life-supporting conditions.
- Ozone Hole Recovery: Are We There Yet?
December 12 2013 2:33 AM
Two new studies from NASA show that temperature and winds are still driving annual changes in the ozone hole's size.
- Space Station Cooling System Fails: NASA
December 12 2013 12:14 AM
A pump on one of the station's two external cooling loops failed because it became too cold to operate.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Nexus 5
December 11 2013 7:00 AM
Google rolled out the Android 4.4.2 KitKat update for all the latest Nexus devices. Here’s how to install the firmware manually on the Nexus 5.
- Father’s Diet Before Conception Can Influence Offspring’s Health
December 11 2013 5:42 AM
Fathers should pay attention to their lifestyle and diet before they set out to conceive a child.
- And The Best Companies To Work For Are...
December 11 2013 3:49 AM
The list was based on a Glassdoor.com survey that included more than 500,000 company reviews from the past 12 months.
- Earth And Moon As Seen By Passing Juno Spacecraft
December 11 2013 12:39 AM
To assemble the video, the spacecraft had to capture each frame at the exact moment the camera was facing Earth.
- New Telescope Captures Great Details Of Starburst Galaxy M82
December 10 2013 7:20 AM
A starburst galaxy can produce new stars tens to hundreds-of-times faster than the Milky Way.
- Ancient Crater Could Be Clue To Moon’s Mantle
December 10 2013 7:02 AM
A massive impact about 4 billion years ago left a 2,500-mile crater, which is among the largest known craters in the solar system.
- Qualcomm Takes On Apple With New 64-Bit Chipset
December 10 2013 3:48 AM
Smartphones running the new Snapdragon 410 processors will be available for about $150 or less.
- Scientists Find Coldest Spot on Earth
December 10 2013 1:11 AM
The newly recorded temperature is several degrees colder than the previous low of minus 128.6 F, set on July 21, 1983 in East Antarctica.
- Winter-Ready Cockroach Found In New York For First Time
December 09 2013 7:17 AM
The new species was spotted on Manhattan's High Line for the first time and look different from the typical New York roach.
- The Elixir Of Life: Could Life Be Eternal?
December 09 2013 6:11 AM
Humans and other mammals become weaker with age but there are other species that grow stronger, and some that never age, a study says.