- Galaxy Note 2 In Canada Gets Android 4.4.2 KitKat
June 19 2014 3:32 AM
The latest firmware update is common for carriers including Bell, Virgin Mobile, Rogers, Koodo Mobile, SaskTel and Telus.
- A Horned Dinosaur With Wings On Its Head From North America
June 19 2014 2:06 AM
North America's Mercuriceratops gemini used their wing-shaped ornamentation to identify each other and to attract mates.
- Apple Store Is Down. Does That Mean The New iMacs Will Be Here Soon?
June 18 2014 8:20 AM
If rumors are to be believed, the company has been planning an upgrade to its iMac lineup sometime this week.
- Samsung Launches New Galaxy S5 LTE-A In Korea
June 18 2014 7:08 AM
The latest Galaxy S5 variant will support the new SK Telecom LTE-A 4G service, which currently offers a maximum speed of 225 Mbps.
- iPhone 6 Could Be Taller Than Galaxy Note 3
June 18 2014 6:05 AM
The extra height on the iPhone 6 is attributed to the extended bezel area on the top and bottom of the device’s display.
- Who Is Guillermo Ochoa?
June 18 2014 3:38 AM
Here are some interesting facts about Guillermo Ochoa, who was "man of the match" in Tuesday's game between Brazil and Mexico.
- 'Nest Protect' Is Back, At A Discount
June 17 2014 8:23 AM
The device still lacks the Wave feature, which would allow users to stop alarms by waving under the sensor.
- Hubble To Begin Search For New Objects Beyond Pluto
June 17 2014 7:05 AM
Over the years, Hubble has been instrumental in uncovering details about planets and their moons.
- Apple Settles E-Book Price-Fixing Case
June 17 2014 4:55 AM
The court also ordered the parties to submit a filing to seek approval of their settlement within one month.
- World Cup Protesters Burn US Flag In Brazil
June 17 2014 2:24 AM
Local police managed to keep protesters well away from the Estadio das Dunas where Vice President Joe Biden was present to watch the game.
- Warming Arctic Could Mean Fewer Cold Snaps
June 16 2014 8:27 AM
The study debunks fears that some parts of Europe and North America will face even more extreme winter weather over the next 100 years.
- Jury's Out On Whether Buyers Will Pay $100 More For A Larger iPhone
June 16 2014 7:10 AM
An analyst predicts many users will be willing to pay more for a bigger display while a survey disagrees with this theory.
- It's Revenge Time For US Against Ghana
June 16 2014 5:33 AM
With an average age of 25.8, Ghana's team is the youngest in the 32-nation tournament.
- Was There An Underground Ocean On Pluto’s Moon?
June 14 2014 12:58 PM
Charon's orbit is not likely to generate significant tides, so any ancient underground ocean would be frozen by now.
- Earth’s Biggest Water Reservoir May Be Deep Beneath US
June 14 2014 12:11 PM
If one percent of the weight of mantle rock is water, it would be equivalent to nearly three times the amount of water in Earth’s oceans.
- Dinosaurs Were Neither Warm-Blooded Nor Cold-Blooded, Study Claims
June 13 2014 7:22 AM
Lower metabolic rates in dinosaurs compared to modern mammals helped them survive on relatively less food, the study suggests.
- World Cup 2014: Eventful Brazil In Photos
June 13 2014 5:07 AM
A day marked by star-studded entertainment, a thrilling and controversial win for the home team and, of course, the ubiquitous protests.
- 6 Dead, 34 Injured After Gas Leak At India Steel Plant
June 13 2014 2:43 AM
Similar accidents at the plant in 2011 and 2012 claimed one life each while another lethal disaster killed five people at the plant in 2013.
- New iPad Air To Feature 8MP Camera, A8 Chip
June 12 2014 8:38 AM
The device could go into production sometime this month.
- Tiny Ancient Fish Holds Clue To Vertebrates’ Evolution
June 12 2014 7:36 AM
Researchers studied nearly 100 specimens of vertebrates dating back from the Cambrian Period, which started about 542 million years ago.