- Study Reveals How Massive Luminous Stars Die
May 22 2014 1:55 AM
Some giant stars enrich galaxies with heavy chemical elements that eventually become the building blocks for planets and life.
- The Day In Pictures [SLIDESHOW]
May 21 2014 8:21 AM
10 photos from around the world.
- Microsoft Unveils Thinner Surface Pro 3 Tablet
May 21 2014 6:54 AM
The Core i5 version will be available in the U.S. and Canada on June 20, while additional configurations will be available from August.
- iPhone 6 Could Feature NFC: Morgan Stanley
May 21 2014 4:32 AM
Apple is said to be investigating a secure, NFC-based wallet that allows customers to make purchases from their phone.
- Amazon's Main Rival In India To Make $330M Acquisition
May 21 2014 3:05 AM
According to one estimate, India's online retail market is valued at $3.1 billion and is expected to be worth $22 billion by 2018.
- High Levels Of Toxic Gas Ignored At Turkish Coal Mine
May 20 2014 7:52 AM
Officials arrested in relation to the accident will face charges of negligent death.
- Taiwan's Innolux Could Be The Third Display Supplier For iPhone 6
May 20 2014 6:26 AM
Innolux is believed to have benefited from Apple’s reluctance to rely on Samsung.
- iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak Demonstrated On iPhone 5s
May 20 2014 3:56 AM
While jailbreak tweaks demonstrated by i0n1c and Winocm were untethered, Jang’s solution is a tethered one.
- Yet Another Study Finds Antarctic Ice Melt Has Quickened
May 20 2014 2:00 AM
Recent assessments have revealed that glaciers in Antarctica may have passed a point of irreversible retreat.
- Greenland Will Be Far Greater Contributor To Sea Rise Than Expected: Study
May 19 2014 6:27 AM
What appeared to be shallow glaciers at the very edges of Greenland are actually long, deep fingers stretching almost 65 miles inland.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
May 19 2014 5:32 AM
Here is how to install new Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F.
- Scientists Discover Technique To Turn Light Into Matter
May 19 2014 3:01 AM
The new experiment would recreate a process that took place in the first 100 seconds of the universe's formation.
- Why Google Wants A YouTube-Twitch Marriage
May 19 2014 1:16 AM
Launched in June 2011, Twitch allows users to upload and watch for free video games being played in real time.
- Apple Details OS X 10.9.3 4K Display Enhancements
May 17 2014 12:33 PM
The 4K display support allows users to connect their devices to an external 4K monitor and take advantage of refresh rates of 60Hz.
- Spiders' Silk May Aid Quest For Better Adhesives
May 17 2014 10:29 AM
The substance holds promise for potential applications in adhesion science, particularly in the field of biomedicine.
- Record Outcome For Modi-Led BJP A Boon For Indian Economy
May 16 2014 7:59 AM
Corporate India and investors are confident Modi will deliver with bold and decisive policy reforms to promote economic growth.
- How The Octopus Avoids Getting Tangled Up In Knots
May 16 2014 4:22 AM
Never mind that the brain of an octopus is unaware of what its eight arms are doing, the suckers on those arms keep the them from tangling.
- Apple Releases OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks
May 16 2014 2:15 AM
The update uses the pixel-doubling technique to enable true Retina experience where the size of user interface elements remains unaffected.
- Why Is Apple Canceling Retail Store Employee Vacations In September?
May 15 2014 8:24 AM
The move is expected to be enacted across stores around the world as Apple is rumored to be preparing for the iPhone 6's release.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE
May 15 2014 6:16 AM
The latest firmware update is the first KitKat build released for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE.