Articles by Kukil Bora
- iPad Rumors: ‘Space Gray’ iPad 5 Shells, Bigger iPad With 12-Inch Display
September 25 2013 6:28 AM
Apple may introduce a new color option for its upcoming iPad 5, while rumors also suggest the future possibility of a 12-inch iPad.
- Huge Explosion From Milky Way’s Supermassive Black Hole Revealed
September 25 2013 4:09 AM
Such a blast, detected with the help of the Magellanic Stream, could happen again in the future.
- Evidence Of Super-Dense Galaxy Near Earth Found
September 25 2013 1:27 AM
A new galaxy called M60-UCD1 is packed with an extraordinary number of stars and, quite possibly, a gigantic black hole.
- How Apple's Record Weekend Compares With Competitors' Sales
September 24 2013 7:23 AM
The launch of Apple's iPhone 5s and 5c has left the competition far behind, and most analysts are liking it.
- Curiosity Inspects Rocks at Martian Waypoint
September 24 2013 4:45 AM
Curiosity resumes a trek of many months toward Mount Sharp, inspecting rocks along the way.
- Who Will Be BlackBerry's White Knight?
September 24 2013 2:12 AM
BlackBerry could be acquired in a $4.7 billion takeover deal by Fairfax, which plans to take the once-iconic smartphone company private.
- Cygnus Rendezvous With Space Station Delayed
September 23 2013 8:12 AM
A software anomaly will delay the trial cargo ship Cygnus’ docking with the International Space Station until Tuesday.
- You Won't Believe How Many New iPhones Apple Has Already Sold
September 23 2013 6:48 AM
Hardly three days after their release, the smartphones account for about 1.5 percent of all iPhones currently being used in the U.S.
- Struggling Blackberry Delays BBM For iOS, Android
September 23 2013 4:15 AM
Blackberry delayed the release of its BBM app for iOS and Android even as the company rapidly loses market share worldwide.
- iPhone 5s’ Touch ID Hacked, German Group Claims
September 23 2013 1:53 AM
The much-hyped new feature on the iPhone 5s, which promised to better protect devices from criminals, has been allegedly hacked.
- BlackBerry To Cut 4,500 Jobs Worldwide
September 21 2013 11:37 AM
As earnings plunge, BlackBerry said it will cut 4,500 jobs, or 40 percent of its worldwide workforce, by 2015.
- Apple iOS 7 Outpaces Adoption Rate For iOS6 Amid Bugs
September 21 2013 9:10 AM
Apple's iOS 7 platform has a bug, according to a report, that allows anyone to make calls from iPhone’s lock screen.
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Could Drive Q3 Sales
September 20 2013 8:07 AM
Apple could beat earlier estimates to sell 34.5 million iPhones in the third quarter, according to Morgan Stanley.
- Apple iOS 7 Adoption Rates Beat That Of iOS 6
September 20 2013 7:13 AM
After the release of the iOS 7 on Wednesday, trends indicate a rapid adoption rate that is well ahead of the iOS 6's.
- How Did Animal Life Begin On Earth?
September 20 2013 4:08 AM
A combination of events, rather than a single underlying cause, led to an explosion of animal life on Earth millions of years ago.
- IOS 7 Bug Allows Anyone To Bypass Lock Screen
September 20 2013 2:19 AM
Similar to earlier versions, the new iOS 7 has encountered a bug that allows bypassing the lock screen and exposes users’ personal data.
- Gartner Projects 102B App Store Downloads, $26B In Revenue Worldwide In 2013
September 19 2013 8:12 AM
Total revenues from app store purchases are expected to reach $26 billion, a 31 percent increase from $18 billion last year.
- Apple May Sell 8M iPhones Over Launch Weekend: Analyst
September 19 2013 6:46 AM
Despite worries that the iPhone 5s could be in short supply at launch, initial sales of the two new handsets could top last year’s record.
- Hackers Announce Reward For Breaking Into iPhone 5s’ Fingerprint Scanner
September 19 2013 4:14 AM
Even before the iPhone 5S can reach consumers, hackers have offered a bounty to get around the device’s latest security feature.
- How To Install iOS 7 On iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
September 19 2013 1:51 AM
Apple released the iOS 7 to the public on Wednesday, and here is how to download and install it on supported devices.