- Apple Lowers iPhone ‘Reuse And Recycle’ Trade-In Value
July 02 2014 8:49 AM
The latest trade-in value is significantly lower than what Apple offered in its previous recycling programs.
- Bigfoot Theory Takes A Hit From DNA Study
July 02 2014 6:25 AM
Instead, the study's findings suggest that there could be a new or hybrid bear species roaming the Himalayas.
- Presidential Privacy Board Blesses NSA Spying
July 02 2014 3:19 AM
The Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board was appointed by President Barack Obama to deliberate on the NSA's spying program.
- Samsung Launches Galaxy S5 Mini
July 01 2014 8:25 AM
The handset will run on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, and will be resistant to water and dust.
- Mars One Seeks Scientific Proposals For 2018 Mission Payloads
July 01 2014 7:24 AM
The Mars lander for the 2018 mission will be built on the same platform that NASA used for its Phoenix mission in 2007.
- Cameroon To Investigate World Cup Match-Fixing Allegations
July 01 2014 6:02 AM
A convicted Singaporean match-fixer called Wilson Raj Perumal accurately predicted the result of the game against Croatia.
- ISIS Attacks On Samarra Shrine Ignite Civil War Fears
July 01 2014 2:30 AM
ISIS has made no secret of its intention to destroy the Shiite shrine, which has been the cause of past sectarian conflict.
- Scientists May Have Discovered A Second Earth
June 30 2014 8:10 AM
The planet receives about the same average energy as Earth does from the sun.
- Bye-Bye, Brooklyn?
June 30 2014 6:08 AM
Jason Kidd may have coached his last Nets game following failed power play.
- Facebook Users Feel Used
June 30 2014 2:21 AM
Many have criticized a sociological experiment conducted by Facebook, saying that the company played with its users’ emotions.
- Ancient Ocean Currents Linked To Intense Ice-Age Cycles
June 28 2014 3:17 AM
Slowing currents boosted carbon-dioxide storage in the oceans, leading first to less CO2 in the atmosphere and then to colder temperatures.
- New Mouselike Species With Genetic Link To Elephants Found
June 28 2014 2:19 AM
The new species of round-eared sengi, or elephant-shrew, is a native of the far-off northwestern region of Namibia.
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Gets Android 4.4.4
June 27 2014 8:10 AM
The new firmware, which comes with the build number 14.4.A.0.108, is also certified for the Xperia Z1 and the Xperia Z Ultra.
- Secret Of The Evolution Of Electric Fish
June 27 2014 6:32 AM
Some fish use their “electric sense” to detect other animals and objects even in the dark.
- US Is Now Breathing Cleaner Air: NASA
June 27 2014 3:35 AM
The decrease in air pollution is attributed to new regulations, better technology and economic change, scientists said.
- GM To Recall 30K Cruze Sedans After Faulty Air Bags Lawsuit
June 27 2014 2:00 AM
The recall covers cars from the 2013 and 2014 model years that included air bags built by Japan's Takata Corporation.
- Only 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Could Have 128GB Storage: Report
June 26 2014 7:54 AM
If true, it would mark yet another attempt by Apple to differentiate the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 from the 4.7-inch version.
- Tightly-Packed Trio Of Black Holes Discovered In Distant Galaxy
June 26 2014 6:36 AM
Supermassive black holes clustered together are more common in the universe than previously thought, according to the study.
- Samsung’s New Gear Live Smart Watch Goes On Sale
June 26 2014 4:23 AM
The smart watch comes with a built-in heart rate monitor, which works in collaboration with multiple fitness apps.
- Next Major Android Version Will Feature Samsung’s KNOX
June 26 2014 2:01 AM
KNOX will allow users of Android's next version to separate business data from personal information on their devices.