- Microorganisms From Earth Can Invade Mars: Study
May 03 2014 1:37 PM
Scientists find that certain microbes are tough enough to survive interplanetary flights.
- In Deep Sea, Viruses And Bacteria Clash
May 02 2014 8:07 AM
The viruses force the bacteria to burn sulfur reserves, and then use the unleashed energy to replicate.
- Sprint Galaxy S3 Gets OTA Update To Android 4.4.2 KitKat
May 02 2014 7:28 AM
The KitKat firmware update for the Sprint Galaxy S3 comes with the version L710VPND8, which takes the Android version to 4.4.
- Why Tablet Growth Is Expected To Be Slow Through 2014
May 02 2014 7:12 AM
The slowdown was felt across operating systems and screen sizes and likely points to an even more challenging year ahead for the category.
- Jupiter’s Moon May Have Several Layers Of Oceans, Ice
May 02 2014 6:50 AM
The results of the new study support the idea that ancient life might have existed on the icy moon.
- Sprint Galaxy S3 To Get Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soon
May 01 2014 7:59 AM
Sprint was the first carrier to roll out Android 4.4 KitKat for the Galaxy S4, and one of the first to the same for the Galaxy Note 3.
- IPhone 6’s Sapphire Glass Cover Reportedly Enters Production
May 01 2014 7:23 AM
The material could be used in the iPhone 6’s display, instead of Corning’s Gorilla Glass found on the existing iPhone models.
- Here's What The Spacesuit For Landing On Mars Will Look Like
May 01 2014 7:04 AM
The winning design will be incorporated into the final version of the suit, which is expected to be ready for testing in November.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat N7100XXFUND3 On Galaxy Note 2
April 30 2014 6:50 AM
Here is how to install the new Android 4.4.2 KitKat N7100XXFUND3 official firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- iWatch Reportedly Enters Production
April 30 2014 6:22 AM
The SIP model is expected to help Apple incorporate multiple sensors into a single package while keeping the device small.
- Curiosity Set To Drill On Mars Again
April 30 2014 4:40 AM
Curiosity's investigation of Martian rock could help answer questions about the planet's suitability for harboring life.
- Office For iPad Now Offers Printing
April 30 2014 2:48 AM
According to Microsoft, all three MS-Office applications also include various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- iPhone 6 Could Ditch OIS Technology For Thinner Form Factor
April 29 2014 8:04 AM
The EIS technology on the iPhone 6’s camera would allow the handset to sport a slimmer camera that does not protrude from its body.
- Apple's Latest MacBook Air Models Are Faster And Cheaper
April 29 2014 6:32 AM
In addition to speed, the battery specs for both new models list slightly longer iTunes Movie playback times.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Using CF-Auto-Root
April 29 2014 4:24 AM
In order to root the Galaxy S5 running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat, users are required to flash the CF-Auto-Root file in the smartphone.
- Falling Demand Hurts Samsung's Q1 Profits
April 29 2014 2:53 AM
Samsung is pinning its hopes on the latest Galaxy S5 phone to boost earnings over the next few quarters.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Release Tipped For June
April 28 2014 7:54 AM
Samsung is believed to be working on a new handset code-named Project KQ, which is rumored to be the premium version of the Galaxy S5.
- Android Gives iOS Tough Fight In US Market
April 28 2014 6:28 AM
It was a tough quarter for the iOS in the U.S. with the platform’s market share down 7.8 percentage points from the same period last year.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 Gets Leaked Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware
April 28 2014 3:04 AM
The test build, which was released in 11 parts, was re-packaged and made available for download.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Could Be Water Resistant
April 28 2014 1:33 AM
Both the Galaxy S5 and the Galaxy S4 Active also carry an IP67 certification, suggesting that the Galaxy S5 mini could also be waterproof.