- Gravitational Lens Magnifies Supernova
April 25 2014 7:14 AM
A strong gravitational lensing effect created “multiple images of the supernova” to give it an extra-bright appearance, researchers say.
- Curiosity Captures First Image Of Asteroids From Mars
April 25 2014 6:34 AM
The image was taken after nightfall on the 606th Martian day, or sol, of Curiosity's work on Mars.
- Nokia May Continue Making Phones, Only In India And Only For A Year
April 25 2014 3:00 AM
Nokia's India plant became the focal point of a tax dispute when the company was charged with wrongfully claiming tax exemptions.
- Language App Duolingo Hopes To Go Viral In India
April 24 2014 11:09 AM
Duolingo CEO Luis von Ahn speaks about the company’s crowdsourcing model, which he says helps the app reach millions of users worldwide.
- iPhone 6 Rumor Mill Heats Up With Fresh Details
April 24 2014 8:18 AM
iPhone 6 could feature an all-aluminum design, instead of the dual glass-covered antenna window featured on the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c.
- How To Install N900XXUDND1 Android 4.4.2 On Galaxy Note 3
April 24 2014 6:27 AM
Here is how to install the official Android 4.4.2 KitKat N900XXUDND1 firmware on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with the model number SM-N900.
- Power Of The Y Chromosome
April 24 2014 4:33 AM
The new findings could bring an end to “unisex” treatment of diseases, leading men and women to receive different therapies and medicines.
- iWatch Rumors Gain Strength
April 23 2014 7:53 AM
The trademark registrations are filed under “class 14,” a section that covers jewelry, clocks and watches.
- Google Wants To Help Samsung Settle, If It Comes To That
April 23 2014 6:34 AM
Google has a strong financial interest in helping Samsung with the trial as most of Apple’s claims are related to Android functions.
- Now, Anyone Can Test Mac OS Betas
April 23 2014 3:53 AM
Users are required to sign a confidentiality agreement to discourage leaking of confidential information.
- iOS 7.1.1 Update Released For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
April 23 2014 1:43 AM
The firmware package size varies between 15MB and 30MB depending on the device and the iOS version installed.
- Apple Observes Earth Day In Its Own Way
April 22 2014 7:15 AM
All four of Apple’s data centers, located in North Carolina, Oregon, Nevada and California, rely entirely on renewable energy.
- Submit A Selfie On Earth Day: NASA
April 22 2014 5:27 AM
NASA has asked people to get outside and take selfies showcasing mountains, parks, rivers, lakes and the sky.
- Expert Testifying For Samsung Calls Apple's Losses 'Negligible'
April 22 2014 2:44 AM
If Samsung has to pay anything to Apple, it should be 35 cents, not $40, for each infringing device, an expert testified.
- Galaxy Note 4 Rumored To Feature Flexible 'Youm' Display
April 21 2014 7:11 AM
Samsung filed a patent application with USPTO for a wraparound screen similar to the concept of a three-sided display.
- Omega ROM Based On Android 4.4.2 For Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005
April 21 2014 6:21 AM
Here is how to install Omega ROM, based on Android 4.4.2 firmware, on the international LTE variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005).
- Facebook Could Launch Its Own Ad Network This Month
April 21 2014 4:41 AM
Facebook saw more than half its total advertising revenue being generated by mobile ads in the last quarter of 2013.
- Galaxy S5 Comes Loaded With Accessibility Features
April 21 2014 1:58 AM
Users with disabilities can enable the features by pressing the Home button three times from any screen.
- Is This The Most Realistic iPhone 6 Concept Yet?
April 19 2014 1:41 PM
A new model with minimal side bezels, rounded corners and a display that is noticeably larger than the iPhone 5s.
- Tundra Landscape Discovered Beneath Greenland Ice Sheet
April 19 2014 1:33 PM
Scientists find organic soil that has been frozen to the bottom of the ice sheet for 2.7 million years.