Articles by Kukil Bora
- Smartphone Leaders Gain Ground In US Market
January 07 2014 3:38 AM
Apple will announce quarterly earnings on Jan. 27, where it will reveal hard numbers for its flagship products.
- An Antivirus By Any Other Name
January 07 2014 1:32 AM
McAfee's rebranding is seen as an attempt to distance its image from the cybersecurity company's controversial founder.
- Will There Be A Bigger, More Expensive iPhone?
January 06 2014 6:57 AM
Apple has argued against smartphones with bigger screens, so it will be interesting to see how it justifies its decision to increase screen size.
- Half Of All Black Males In The US Are Arrested By 23: Study
January 06 2014 5:00 AM
The study analyzed data on teenagers and young adults between 1997 and 2008 to show how risk of arrest varies across race and gender.
- India Takes Another Step Toward Manned Space Missions
January 06 2014 3:26 AM
With the successful launch of the GSLV-D5 rocket, India has become the sixth nation to develop a cryogenic engine of its own.
- Will Lower Prices Spur Global Spending On Technology In 2014?
January 06 2014 1:02 AM
Take a look at some of the gadgets consumers are expected to buy in 2014.
- Bigger 12-Inch iPad Rumored For Fall
January 04 2014 11:50 AM
An analyst has confirmed the existence of a bigger iPad, saying that the device could be launched by the end of this year.
- New Mac Pro May Not Reach Apple Stores Until March
January 04 2014 11:41 AM
Some retailers are told to direct prospective buyers to online store instead.
- Antarctic Glacial Melt Linked To La Niña
January 03 2014 6:38 AM
Scientists know that much of the thinning of glaciers is due to a deep oceanic inflow of warmer water that melts the ice shelf from below.
- Gadget Wars: Who Won During The Holidays
January 03 2014 3:06 AM
Check out if Apple was able to hold its own in a crowded market this past holiday season.
- India Set To Get Second Time Zone
January 03 2014 1:12 AM
Assam, in the country's northeast, is more than 2,000 miles east of the country's western extremity, and yet shares the same time zone.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Here's How It Might Look Like
January 02 2014 6:52 AM
Samsung applied for the same design patent to USPTO in August, leading many to speculate that the design was for the Galaxy Note 3.
- What Will Samsung’s Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Offer?
January 02 2014 4:28 AM
The Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 is one of four tablets likely to be launched by Samsung in early 2014.
- New Study Could Unravel Binary Star Mystery
January 02 2014 3:29 AM
Scientists say the new discovery adds to a growing body of evidence, which supports the disk-fragmentation theory.
- Two Google-Owned Apps To Close Down On Jan. 31
January 02 2014 12:56 AM
The company that created them is closing down the apps to refocus its efforts on yet-to-be-announced projects within Google.
- How Climate Change Could Alter Marine Life By 2100
December 31 2013 6:34 AM
The projected impact on marine life varies across the world, but most areas are expected to experience negative change.
- Fewer Colder Days In Florida Helping Mangroves Spread North
December 31 2013 2:38 AM
The northward expansion of mangroves is a consequence of climate change, and does not bode well for other species.
- Evasi0n7 1.0.2 Released, Fixes iPad 2 Wi-Fi Boot Loop Problem
December 31 2013 12:35 AM
The Evasi0n7 1.0.2 update is listed as a beta version by the hackers, meaning that it is still a work in progress.
- Google And Apple Fight To Get Into Your Car
December 30 2013 7:37 AM
Google and Apple are about to take their rivalry for digital superiority to a new turf -- the automobile.
- Is Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Bound For AT&T?
December 30 2013 5:24 AM
AT&T was the first to offer the original Galaxy Note in the US, and it could do the same with the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 as well.