- Apple’s iPhone 6 Getting Into Shape
May 07 2014 10:03 AM
While Pegatron is rumored to take a 15 percent share of orders, the remaining 85 percent is expected to be offered to Foxconn.
- Milky Way’s Magnetic Field Revealed In Stunning Image
May 07 2014 6:45 AM
The new data can help astronomers study the structure of the galaxy’s magnetic field and better understand star formation.
- iWatch Could Pave Way For New Health And Fitness Services Platform
May 06 2014 10:31 AM
Similar to the App Store, the new platform is expected to allow companies to develop mobile medical applications that could support the iWatch.
- Ahead of iPhone 6 Release, Apple To Offer Huge Upgrade This Week
May 06 2014 10:18 AM
Angela Ahrendts, who took over as Apple’s new retail chief last week, is expected to oversee the new iPhone upgrade program.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Release Date Tipped For Next Month
May 06 2014 10:09 AM
The Galaxy S5 Prime will undergo an “interoperability test” this week to demonstrate that the handset is ready for the market.
- Climate Change Threatens To Worsen US Ozone Pollution
May 06 2014 7:52 AM
While ozone in the stratosphere blocks ultraviolet radiation from the Sun, ground-level ozone can trigger a number of health issues.
- Rumors Surround New Tablet From Samsung
May 05 2014 2:54 PM
In addition to sporting Samsung's first WQXGA AMOLED display, the Galaxy Tab S is expected to be the first Samsung tablet with a finger-print sensor.
- The Road Back To Youth With Young Blood
May 05 2014 7:35 AM
The scientists also discovered that injecting a special protein, found in young blood, into old mice made them stronger.
- Earth's Regions Warm At Different Rates, Study Says
May 05 2014 6:57 AM
A Florida State University study examines land surface temperature trends from 1900 onward for the entire globe, excluding Antarctica.
- Scientists Confirm Existence Of Super-Heavy Element 117
May 03 2014 1:46 PM
Initial reports about the discovery of an element with atomic number 117 were released in 2010.
- Microorganisms From Earth Can Invade Mars: Study
May 03 2014 1:37 PM
Scientists find that certain microbes are tough enough to survive interplanetary flights.
- In Deep Sea, Viruses And Bacteria Clash
May 02 2014 8:07 AM
The viruses force the bacteria to burn sulfur reserves, and then use the unleashed energy to replicate.
- Sprint Galaxy S3 Gets OTA Update To Android 4.4.2 KitKat
May 02 2014 7:28 AM
The KitKat firmware update for the Sprint Galaxy S3 comes with the version L710VPND8, which takes the Android version to 4.4.
- Why Tablet Growth Is Expected To Be Slow Through 2014
May 02 2014 7:12 AM
The slowdown was felt across operating systems and screen sizes and likely points to an even more challenging year ahead for the category.
- Jupiter’s Moon May Have Several Layers Of Oceans, Ice
May 02 2014 6:50 AM
The results of the new study support the idea that ancient life might have existed on the icy moon.
- Sprint Galaxy S3 To Get Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soon
May 01 2014 7:59 AM
Sprint was the first carrier to roll out Android 4.4 KitKat for the Galaxy S4, and one of the first to the same for the Galaxy Note 3.
- IPhone 6’s Sapphire Glass Cover Reportedly Enters Production
May 01 2014 7:23 AM
The material could be used in the iPhone 6’s display, instead of Corning’s Gorilla Glass found on the existing iPhone models.
- Here's What The Spacesuit For Landing On Mars Will Look Like
May 01 2014 7:04 AM
The winning design will be incorporated into the final version of the suit, which is expected to be ready for testing in November.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat N7100XXFUND3 On Galaxy Note 2
April 30 2014 6:50 AM
Here is how to install the new Android 4.4.2 KitKat N7100XXFUND3 official firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- iWatch Reportedly Enters Production
April 30 2014 6:22 AM
The SIP model is expected to help Apple incorporate multiple sensors into a single package while keeping the device small.