A diehard lover of photography, Kukil Bora started his career as a Web journalist with a Bangalore-based media firm called “SiliconIndia” in 2010. After working there for a year, Kukil joined International Business Times in May, 2011 as a Correspondent for the Bangalore news room. He loves writing technology articles. However, his areas of interest also include science, politics and sports. Kukil holds a Bachelor degree in English literature from Gauhati University and a Masters degree in Mass Communication from Bangalore University. You can find him on Google+ and Twitter.
- Apple iPad Mini 2: Analyst Says 2 Retina iPad Mini Models Coming
May 06 2013 6:50 AM
Apple is likely to release a Retina display-toting iPad mini in Q3 of this year and a third-generation iPad mini in Q1 2014.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Gets CyanogenMod Support: First CM 10.1 Nightly Builds For T-Mobile, Canadian Variants
May 06 2013 5:05 AM
Steve Kondik, announced the very first CyanogenMod builds for the Galaxy S4 are available for the T-Mobile and Canadian variants of the handset.
- iOS 7 Approaching: Save iOS 6.1.4 SHSH Blobs On iPhone 5 Using TinyUmbrella
May 06 2013 2:18 AM
The popular tool in the jailbreak community, TinyUmbrella, has been updated to support the latest iOS 6.1.4 firmware update.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware List For Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
May 04 2013 1:33 AM
Here's a tutorial for installing Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware updates, region by region, for the Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Next Year's 'iPhone 6' To Use Processors From Taiwan's TSMC?
May 03 2013 6:31 AM
Rumors about the next iPhone have become so intense, people are already talking about the 2014 model.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware Update Released For AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note [Tutorial]
May 03 2013 2:13 AM
Samsung started rolling out the official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware update to the AT&T variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note (SGH-I717) on Friday.
- Apple iPad’s Worldwide Tablet Q1 Market Share Drops Below 40%
May 02 2013 8:15 AM
The tablet market share for Apple's iPad dropped in the first quarter of 2013.
- iPhone 6 Will Launch In June 2014 With Bigger Display: Analyst
May 02 2013 6:21 AM
Jefferies analyst Peter Misek says that Apple will launch the iPhone 6 with a bigger display in June 2014.
- Apple Rumored To Reveal Major Redesign To Its Mobile Operating System At WWDC
April 30 2013 4:49 AM
Apple may make a significant overhaul of its user interface in iOS7, the next version of its mobile operating system.
- Root Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505) On Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware
April 29 2013 3:14 AM
The official Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean (XXUAMDM) firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) was released a few days earlier. Here's how to root it.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rumors: Features Include 5.9-Inch Display, 3GB RAM
April 29 2013 1:46 AM
According to a new report, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 would sport a 5.9-inch Full HD display, Exynos 5410 Octa-core processor and 3GB of RAM.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos (GT-I9502) Released: How To Update It To ZNUAMDG Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
April 27 2013 2:07 AM
Samsung has officially unveiled the Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos I9502, the dual-SIM version of its latest flagship smartphone on Friday in China.