Articles by Kukil Bora
- How Install Android 4.4.2 On Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Using AOSB ROM
February 26 2014 5:09 AM
Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) users can now update to Android 4.4.2 KitKat via a new AOSB custom ROM. Here is how to do it.
- Did Global Warming Lead To Peruvian Glacier’s Retreat?
February 26 2014 1:47 AM
The Quelccaya Ice Cap, which sits 18,000 feet above sea level, has become a symbol for global climate change because of its rapid decline.
- Will iPhone 6 Feature ‘Quantum Dots’ Technology?
February 25 2014 6:40 AM
Colors reproduced by the iPad mini with Retina display have been found to be less accurate than other rival products.
- OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks Update Nears With New Features
February 25 2014 4:43 AM
The update is expected to include a fix for the “goto fail” SSL bug, although the accompanying release notes make no mention of the fix.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 On Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005)
February 25 2014 3:15 AM
The Android 4.4.2 KitKat is available for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE (SM-N9005). Here is how to install it manually.
- Just How Fast Is The New Galaxy S5?
February 25 2014 2:00 AM
The device, which reportedly got "amazing scores" on benchmark tests, includes new features such as a new fitness-oriented software.
- Where To Watch Galaxy S5 Unveiling Live
February 24 2014 7:04 AM
In addition to watching the live event, you can read about the main developments thanks to a number of live-blogging sites.
- BBM Coming To Windows Phone: MWC
February 24 2014 5:15 AM
CEO Stephen Elop revealed that after its debut on iOS and Android, the BBM Messenger will soon be available on Windows Phone devices.
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 Using Evasi0n7 1.0.6
February 24 2014 2:43 AM
Users are recommended to update to iOS 7.0.6 before using evasi0n7 1.0.6 to jailbreak their device.
- Fuelcaster.com: A New Website To Predict Gas Prices
February 24 2014 12:20 AM
The website claims it can tell users -- with 90 percent accuracy -- whether to buy gas in that area now or wait until the next day.
- NASA's IRIS Spots Its Largest Solar Flare
February 22 2014 12:57 PM
Solar flares are bursts of x-rays and light that stream out into space.
- Case Listing On Amazon Suggests 2 Versions Of Samsung Galaxy S5
February 22 2014 12:53 PM
The new “Prime” moniker suggests that there could be significant difference between both the versions of the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- What Could Samsung Offer In The Galaxy S5?
February 21 2014 7:37 AM
Based on market trends and Samsung’s past actions, here are some of the features that are likely to be found in the new Galaxy S5.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNB3 On Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
February 21 2014 4:57 AM
Although the update is rolling out in phases, users can also download the firmware and install it manually on their devices. Here is how to do it.
- Love That Kills: ‘Spidery’ Pulsars Consume Space Mates
February 21 2014 2:28 AM
Interactions with a normal stellar companion can rejuvenate an older and slower pulsar, according to astronomers.
- Steve Jobs Commemorative Postage Stamp In The Works
February 21 2014 12:43 AM
After the stamp is designed, it is expected to be approved to be available in USPS outlets across the country.
- Sprint Galaxy Note 3 Gets Android 4.4 KitKat
February 20 2014 6:33 AM
While the OTA is reportedly appearing in many places, users are suggested to check for the update in the phone’s settings.
- 3 Things To Know About Facebook's $19B WhatsApp Acquisition
February 20 2014 4:34 AM
How will Facebook's latest purchase help the company spread its reach around the world and across devices?
- Mystery Of Exploding Stars Solved By NASA Telescope
February 20 2014 12:46 AM
The light from the explosion reached Earth about 350 years ago and the remnant is located 11,000 light years away from the planet.
- Can Galaxy S5 Prop Up Samsung’s Slowing Smartphone Sales?
February 19 2014 7:05 AM
Samsung is expected to add new features to the Galaxy S5 in an effort to counter stalling growth in the smartphone segment.