- The breathalysers used by officials were found to have used expired solutions during DUI testing.
- Although Apple is highly expected to kill the 16GB storage starting with the next iPhone, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it will offer 32GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options.
- There are twice as many internally displaced people as refugees worldwide, with displacements increased after the Arab Spring uprising and ISIS’ rise, a report said.
- The Pentagon expected the F-16s to help improve Pakistan’s self-defense capability, while India said it was disappointed with the U.S. decision.
- The footage’s legitimacy came under suspicion as South Korean media said the video, released Friday, is a compilation of various tests.