Articles by Kukil Bora
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 Using Evasi0n7 1.0.6
February 24 2014 2:43 AM
Users are recommended to update to iOS 7.0.6 before using evasi0n7 1.0.6 to jailbreak their device.
- Fuelcaster.com: A New Website To Predict Gas Prices
February 24 2014 12:20 AM
The website claims it can tell users -- with 90 percent accuracy -- whether to buy gas in that area now or wait until the next day.
- NASA's IRIS Spots Its Largest Solar Flare
February 22 2014 12:57 PM
Solar flares are bursts of x-rays and light that stream out into space.
- Case Listing On Amazon Suggests 2 Versions Of Samsung Galaxy S5
February 22 2014 12:53 PM
The new “Prime” moniker suggests that there could be significant difference between both the versions of the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- What Could Samsung Offer In The Galaxy S5?
February 21 2014 7:37 AM
Based on market trends and Samsung’s past actions, here are some of the features that are likely to be found in the new Galaxy S5.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNB3 On Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
February 21 2014 4:57 AM
Although the update is rolling out in phases, users can also download the firmware and install it manually on their devices. Here is how to do it.
- Love That Kills: ‘Spidery’ Pulsars Consume Space Mates
February 21 2014 2:28 AM
Interactions with a normal stellar companion can rejuvenate an older and slower pulsar, according to astronomers.
- Steve Jobs Commemorative Postage Stamp In The Works
February 21 2014 12:43 AM
After the stamp is designed, it is expected to be approved to be available in USPS outlets across the country.
- Sprint Galaxy Note 3 Gets Android 4.4 KitKat
February 20 2014 6:33 AM
While the OTA is reportedly appearing in many places, users are suggested to check for the update in the phone’s settings.
- 3 Things To Know About Facebook's $19B WhatsApp Acquisition
February 20 2014 4:34 AM
How will Facebook's latest purchase help the company spread its reach around the world and across devices?
- Mystery Of Exploding Stars Solved By NASA Telescope
February 20 2014 12:46 AM
The light from the explosion reached Earth about 350 years ago and the remnant is located 11,000 light years away from the planet.
- Can Galaxy S5 Prop Up Samsung’s Slowing Smartphone Sales?
February 19 2014 7:05 AM
Samsung is expected to add new features to the Galaxy S5 in an effort to counter stalling growth in the smartphone segment.
- Is An Apple-Tesla Marriage Really In The Cards?
February 19 2014 5:37 AM
Tesla’s battery technology could help Apple build more efficient mobile devices.
- How To Root Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505 On Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNAD
February 19 2014 2:21 AM
Rooting the Galaxy S4 LTE will allow users to install custom ROMs on their device in future.
- NASA's Chandra Spots Extraordinary Runaway Pulsar
February 19 2014 1:04 AM
The pulsar’s peculiar behavior can likely be traced back to its birth in the collapse and subsequent explosion of a massive star.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Test Build On Galaxy S4 GT-I9505
February 18 2014 6:39 AM
The new XXUFNAD firmware brings some minor user interface changes. Here is how to install it manually.
- Global Warming Effects: Darker Arctic, Warmer Earth
February 18 2014 4:21 AM
According to researchers, the reflectivity of the Arctic region fell to 48 percent from 52 percent between 1979 and 2011.
- Will US Cellular’s Galaxy S4 Get KitKat On Wednesday?
February 18 2014 3:14 AM
All users who meet a certain set of requirements will get the OTA update within 10 days after the official roll out, the carrier said.
- Google Gets A New Address In San Francisco
February 18 2014 12:48 AM
Google is taking over a building amid growing concern that an influx of affluent technology workers is driving up costs in the city.
- Only iPad Air To Be Updated In 2014: Analyst
February 17 2014 6:33 AM
Kuo said the bigger iPad could be a growth driver for Apple, and would require a revised OS to capitalize on the larger display.