- Apple Rumored To Unveil iWatch Next Month
August 09 2014 5:52 AM
John Gruber’s claim challenges previous reports saying the iWatch could be launched later this year.
- Ancient Animal Bones Found In Wyoming Cave
August 09 2014 3:17 AM
A hole in the ground serves as the only entrance into the cave where -- over millennia -- many animals fell more than 80 feet to their deaths.
- ‘Autocomplete’ Patent At Center Of Apple-Samsung Lawsuit Rejected
August 08 2014 6:29 AM
Apple accused Samsung of infringing the patent in a California lawsuit and was awarded nearly $120 million after the court ruled in its favor.
- UN Presses For Emission Cuts By 2050 To Limit Warming
August 08 2014 5:00 AM
The desired shift will require greater contributions to energy generation from low-carbon sources such as solar, wind and nuclear power.
- This Origami-Inspired Robot Can Assemble Itself
August 08 2014 2:08 AM
The newly developed robots have potential for more sophisticated applications, such as space research.
- iPhone 6 Concept Design Shows How It Might Look On The Inside
August 07 2014 6:52 AM
The renderings show the extended volume buttons and the newly positioned Power button as many reports have so far suggested.
- Apple Dominates US Smartphone Market But Samsung Is Gaining Ground
August 07 2014 4:38 AM
Local brands in India and China are giving Apple and Samsung a hard time in two of the world's fastest-growing smartphone markets.
- Invasive Species Use Wildlife Corridors To Proliferate
August 07 2014 2:19 AM
The findings of the study are particularly relevant to states where invasive species are considered to be a serious ecological problem.
- 6,500-Year-Old Human Skeleton Found In Penn Museum
August 06 2014 8:05 AM
Buried fully extended, with arms at his sides and hands over his abdomen, the man would have been nearly 5 feet 10 inches tall.
- 8 Potential Features Of The iPhone 6
August 06 2014 6:33 AM
The phone, Apple's latest iteration rumored to be the largest iPhone so far, is expected to be launched on Sept. 9.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 'Unpacked' Event Announced For Sept. 3
August 06 2014 2:26 AM
The announcement of the event supports earlier rumors, which suggested that Samsung might release the Galaxy Note 4 sooner than expected.
- Hackers Can Target Airplanes Through IFE And Wi-Fi Systems: Report
August 05 2014 7:53 AM
At the same time, the researcher said that it might be difficult to replicate his hack in real-world situations.
- iPhone 6 With 5.5-Inch Screen To Be Faster Than 4.7-Inch Version: Analyst
August 05 2014 6:52 AM
In addition to processor speeds, the analyst also said that both iPhone 6 models could feature different touch modules.
- 5 Facts To Know About This Once-In-A-Million-Years Comet
August 05 2014 4:40 AM
Although Siding Spring is not likely to hit Mars, the planet is expected to pass through the comet's trail of gas and dust.
- Massive Volcanic Eruptions Rocked Jupiter's Moon Io Last August
August 05 2014 2:04 AM
The discovery of the volcanoes on Io is expected to help astronomers understand the processes that shaped the surfaces of planets and moons.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNG3 On Galaxy S4 LTE
August 04 2014 8:13 AM
Here is how to upgrade the Galaxy S4 LTE to the Android 4.4.2 KitKat using Odin.
- US Wants To Ban In-Flight Phone Calls, But Airlines Want Final Word
August 04 2014 7:04 AM
The government is expected to seek comments from the industry and travelers before making a final ruling.
- Leaked iPad Air 2 Rear Shell Photos Suggest Minor Design Changes
August 04 2014 4:21 AM
The leaked photos of the iPad Air 2 chassis show a design consistent with a non-functional replica of the upcoming tablet that surfaced in June.
- Rosetta Probe Getting Ready For Comet Rendezvous
August 04 2014 1:24 AM
According to scientists, the comet is too hot to be covered in ice and is expected to have a dark, dusty coating.
- New Findings Could Better Explain Sun's Coronal Heating
August 02 2014 3:56 AM
The Eunis rocket climbed almost 200 miles above the ground and examined a predetermined region of the sun.