Articles by Kukil Bora
- iWatch: Can It Save Lives By Predicting Heart Attacks?
February 17 2014 12:39 AM
If the new technology is successful, it could open up an extensive medical device market for Apple.
- NASA Solves Martian Jelly-Donut Riddle
February 15 2014 1:18 PM
Rover took the image of the 1.5-inch-wide rock on Jan. 8 at a location on the red planet where it was not present four days earlier.
- Android 4.4 KitKat In The Works For HTC One Max And Mini
February 15 2014 1:01 PM
In addition to HTC One Max and Mini, T-Mobile and AT&T variants of the HTC One could also get the KitKat update within the next few days.
- Crazy Ants Fight Off Fire Ants By Detoxifying Their Venom
February 14 2014 6:25 AM
The ability to produce formic acid makes the crazy ants almost invincible in combat with fire ants over food and nesting sites.
- Update T-Mobile Galaxy S3 To Android 4.4.2 Via Custom ROM
February 14 2014 4:37 AM
Here is how to flash HellKat custom ROM on the T-Mobile variant of the Galaxy S3 to update the device to Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
- These Robot Termites Could Be The Future's Construction Workers
February 14 2014 2:07 AM
In the future, such robots could be used to lay sandbags in advance of a flood, or to perform simple construction tasks on Mars.
- BBM 2.0 Update Brings Many New Features
February 14 2014 12:37 AM
The new BBM 2.0 is currently available on the respective app stores for Android, iPhone and BlackBerry phones.
- Will iPhone 6 Be Released With Larger Sapphire Display In September?
February 13 2014 7:03 AM
Despite being rumored to have a larger display, the iPhone 6 could be lighter than the current version of the device.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Using Custom ROM
February 13 2014 6:04 AM
Here's how to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat on the Samsung Galaxy S I9000 using SuperNexus custom ROM.
- Sprint Galaxy S4 Rumored To Get KitKat Update On Thursday
February 13 2014 3:24 AM
The new firmware version is L720VPUFNAE, which is the same build number carried by the KitKat kernel source that was released by Samsung.
- It’s An Android, iOS World
February 13 2014 1:11 AM
Although Android and Apple took different routes to meet consumer demand, both platforms received a warm response from users.
- T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Shows Up In User Agent Profile
February 12 2014 6:54 AM
An alleged User Agent profile apparently revealed the model number for Galaxy S5’s T-Mobile version.
- Will iPhone 6 Feature An Edge-To-Edge Display?
February 12 2014 4:45 AM
A bezel-free display would use a single-layered panel to allow for a thinner device, cleaner images and improved energy efficiency.
- Tiny Satellites To Photograph Earth From Astronauts’ Perspective
February 12 2014 2:02 AM
Images from Flock 1 will help identify areas for disaster relief and monitor deforestation, among many other possible applications.
- T-Mobile Moto X Gets Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update
February 12 2014 12:57 AM
The T-Mobile version is the same as the unlocked GSM and developer editions of the smartphone with the same model number of XT1053.
- TSMC To Switch To 8-Inch Processing For iPhone 6’s Fingerprint Sensor
February 11 2014 6:20 AM
Apple opted for TSMC’s 8-inch fab, which allows better yield rates for WLP to produce the fingerprint sensors.
- Will iWatch Meet Your Expectations?
February 11 2014 4:01 AM
The iWatch is not likely to be regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, or FDA, as it may not have advanced sensors.
- iOS 7 Coding Hints At Next-Gen Apple TV Hardware
February 11 2014 1:59 AM
The new device was identified as “AppleTV4,1” indicating a major refresh to the Apple TV hardware platform.
- Melbourne Airport Control Tower Briefly Evacuated Due To Smoke
February 10 2014 11:46 PM
Soon after, Airservices Australia said it was safe for staff to return to the tower on Tuesday afternoon.
- Flappy Bird Phone Now Costs Nearly $100K On EBay
February 10 2014 6:55 AM
There are more than 70 bids for the iPhone 5s as of now but eBay could intervene at any time to stop the auction.