- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 'Unpacked' Event Announced For Sept. 3
August 06 2014 2:26 AM
The announcement of the event supports earlier rumors, which suggested that Samsung might release the Galaxy Note 4 sooner than expected.
- Hackers Can Target Airplanes Through IFE And Wi-Fi Systems: Report
August 05 2014 7:53 AM
At the same time, the researcher said that it might be difficult to replicate his hack in real-world situations.
- iPhone 6 With 5.5-Inch Screen To Be Faster Than 4.7-Inch Version: Analyst
August 05 2014 6:52 AM
In addition to processor speeds, the analyst also said that both iPhone 6 models could feature different touch modules.
- 5 Facts To Know About This Once-In-A-Million-Years Comet
August 05 2014 4:40 AM
Although Siding Spring is not likely to hit Mars, the planet is expected to pass through the comet's trail of gas and dust.
- Massive Volcanic Eruptions Rocked Jupiter's Moon Io Last August
August 05 2014 2:04 AM
The discovery of the volcanoes on Io is expected to help astronomers understand the processes that shaped the surfaces of planets and moons.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNG3 On Galaxy S4 LTE
August 04 2014 8:13 AM
Here is how to upgrade the Galaxy S4 LTE to the Android 4.4.2 KitKat using Odin.
- US Wants To Ban In-Flight Phone Calls, But Airlines Want Final Word
August 04 2014 7:04 AM
The government is expected to seek comments from the industry and travelers before making a final ruling.
- Leaked iPad Air 2 Rear Shell Photos Suggest Minor Design Changes
August 04 2014 4:21 AM
The leaked photos of the iPad Air 2 chassis show a design consistent with a non-functional replica of the upcoming tablet that surfaced in June.
- Rosetta Probe Getting Ready For Comet Rendezvous
August 04 2014 1:24 AM
According to scientists, the comet is too hot to be covered in ice and is expected to have a dark, dusty coating.
- New Findings Could Better Explain Sun's Coronal Heating
August 02 2014 3:56 AM
The Eunis rocket climbed almost 200 miles above the ground and examined a predetermined region of the sun.
- Companion Planets Boost Old Planets' Chance Of Hosting Life
August 02 2014 2:13 AM
The gravitational pull of a companion planet can generate enough heat to prevent internal cooling, raising an old planet's chance of hosting life.
- Samsung Rumored To Unveil Galaxy Note 4 In September
August 01 2014 7:41 AM
Samsung is expected to launch the Galaxy Note 4 sooner than expected, to counter Apple’s upcoming iPhone 6.
- 2020 Rover To Study Mars Like Never Before
August 01 2014 5:10 AM
The new rover will carry more sophisticated hardware to determine if the red planet will ever be habitable for humans.
- Modern-Day Birds Were Once Massive Meat-Eating Dinosaurs
August 01 2014 2:20 AM
The ability of a certain type of dinosaur to evolve rapidly into pre-historic birds helped them survive mass extinction.
- Tiny Fossilized Grasshopper Opens Window Into Ancient World
July 31 2014 8:07 AM
The findings are expected to offer fresh insights into ancient tropical insects and the world they inhabited.
- What The Moon And Lemons Have In Common
July 31 2014 6:27 AM
Tidal heating and tidal-rotational deformation made the moon look somewhat like a lemon with a bulge on each side.
- Yum! Brands Warns China Food Scandal Could Hit 2014 Profitability
July 31 2014 3:55 AM
Yum Brands, which owns the KFC and Pizza Hut chains, is also dealing with the impact of a December 2012 report about unsuitable meat.
- Xbox One Launching In China On Sept. 23
July 31 2014 1:38 AM
Xbox One will offer more than 70 different games, as well as movies, sports, documentaries, TV shows and locally-developed applications.
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Brings Cortana To New Markets
July 30 2014 7:59 AM
Cortana, nicknamed “Xiao Na” for the Chinese market, will feature a customized interface, animations and sounds.
- New Retina MacBook Pros Faster Than Predecessors
July 30 2014 4:48 AM
A benchmark test also revealed that the new machine is nearly 2 percent slower than the mid-level Retina MacBook Pro released in 2013.