- Over the last few years, China has ramped up its efforts in developing advanced new military equipment, including submarines, aircraft carriers and anti-satellite missiles.
- The photographs, obtained by NASA’s Cassini spacecraft, are expected to help scientists learn more about the landscape of Saturn’s largest moon.
- The new division would consist of infantry battalions that would patrol the Bering Strait coastline on four- and six-wheeled quad bikes.
- The distance between the two stars that are separated by only 360 astronomical units is extremely close for twin stars with planets orbiting them, scientists said.
- The fossils, which date back 3.7 billion years and predate the world’s previous oldest stromatolite fossils, could point to rapid emergence of life on a young Earth.
- Samsung’s Galaxy S8 may come with dual cameras at the back, something that the iPhone 7 is also likely to feature.
- The country allotted a defense budget of more than $36 billion for 2017 to build a homegrown anti-missile system to deal with growing North Korean threats.
- Here’s how to manually install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware update on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8.