- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Gets Android 4.4.4
June 27 2014 8:10 AM
The new firmware, which comes with the build number 14.4.A.0.108, is also certified for the Xperia Z1 and the Xperia Z Ultra.
- Secret Of The Evolution Of Electric Fish
June 27 2014 6:32 AM
Some fish use their “electric sense” to detect other animals and objects even in the dark.
- US Is Now Breathing Cleaner Air: NASA
June 27 2014 3:35 AM
The decrease in air pollution is attributed to new regulations, better technology and economic change, scientists said.
- GM To Recall 30K Cruze Sedans After Faulty Air Bags Lawsuit
June 27 2014 2:00 AM
The recall covers cars from the 2013 and 2014 model years that included air bags built by Japan's Takata Corporation.
- Only 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Could Have 128GB Storage: Report
June 26 2014 7:54 AM
If true, it would mark yet another attempt by Apple to differentiate the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 from the 4.7-inch version.
- Tightly-Packed Trio Of Black Holes Discovered In Distant Galaxy
June 26 2014 6:36 AM
Supermassive black holes clustered together are more common in the universe than previously thought, according to the study.
- Samsung’s New Gear Live Smart Watch Goes On Sale
June 26 2014 4:23 AM
The smart watch comes with a built-in heart rate monitor, which works in collaboration with multiple fitness apps.
- Next Major Android Version Will Feature Samsung’s KNOX
June 26 2014 2:01 AM
KNOX will allow users of Android's next version to separate business data from personal information on their devices.
- Galaxy Note 4 Rumored To be Launched Soon After IFA 2014
June 25 2014 8:05 AM
Launching the Note 4 early could be Samsung’s move to counter Apple’s upcoming iPhone 6, which could launch sometime in mid-September.
- iPhone 6 With 5.5-Inch Screen Could Feature OIS
June 25 2014 6:44 AM
The new OIS technology could be the differentiating factor between the two versions of the upcoming iPhone 6.
- FIFA Could Ban Suárez For 2 Years Over Biting Incident
June 25 2014 4:34 AM
The clash between Suárez and Chiellini happened at about the 80th minute when the two players got tangled up in front of Italy’s goal post.
- Montana Health Dept. Hack Likely Affected 1.3 Million People
June 25 2014 2:08 AM
Montana experiences an average of 17,000 hacking attempts on the state's computer system every hour, or nearly six billion attempts a year.
- PanGu iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak Burns Through Two Exploits
June 24 2014 8:02 AM
Some people have argued that the exploits used for the jailbreak were wasted because the iOS 8 is only three months away.
- Titan Could Have Begun Forming Before Saturn: Study
June 24 2014 6:36 AM
Information about Titan’s building blocks could help researchers better understand how the planet-sized moon might have formed.
- Cydia Tweaks Compatible With PanGu iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak
June 24 2014 3:37 AM
The list of non-compatible jailbreak tweaks is shorter than that of working tweaks.
- ‘Rounder, Thinner’ iPhones To Enter Production In July: Report
June 24 2014 2:29 AM
Both versions of the iPhone 6 are expected to ship to retailers around September, according to Bloomberg.
- Foxconn To Hire 100K Employees For iPhone 6 Production: Report
June 23 2014 7:07 AM
Hiring by Apple's suppliers to match production needs for the iPhone 6 could drive the biggest employment boom in mainland China in years.
- Oracle Nears $5B Deal To Acquire Micros Systems: WSJ
June 23 2014 4:50 AM
The latest buyout would be Oracle’s biggest after its takeover of Sun Microsystems for $7.4 billion in 2010.
- What Nest's Purchase Of Dropcam Means For Google
June 23 2014 2:53 AM
The acquisition is considered as Google’s latest attempt at gaining an edge over competitors in the fast-growing “smart home” segment.
- Galaxy Note 4 Processor Details Leaked
June 21 2014 10:49 AM
The Exynos 5433 SoC offers significantly higher benchmark scores than the Snapdragon.