Articles by Kukil Bora
- Melbourne Airport Control Tower Briefly Evacuated Due To Smoke
February 10 2014 11:46 PM
Soon after, Airservices Australia said it was safe for staff to return to the tower on Tuesday afternoon.
- Flappy Bird Phone Now Costs Nearly $100K On EBay
February 10 2014 6:55 AM
There are more than 70 bids for the iPhone 5s as of now but eBay could intervene at any time to stop the auction.
- Will Cheaper Smartphones Revive HTC’s Fortunes?
February 10 2014 5:13 AM
HTC sold one in every 10 smartphones globally two years ago, but in 2013 its worldwide market share took a dive.
- New Device Helps NASA Track Planets Better
February 10 2014 3:38 AM
The WASP is intended to be a flexible system that can be used to support a variety of instruments and sensors for specific missions.
- Flappy Bird Has Been Grounded
February 10 2014 12:31 AM
The original Flappy Bird is no more, but there are similar games still available in app stores.
- Evasi0n7 1.0.5 Released For iOS 7.0.5
February 08 2014 2:58 PM
Although it is good news for many users that iOS 7.0.5 is jailbreakable, it is likely to be the last before iOS 7.1 releases.
- Will The iPhone 6 Look Like This?
February 08 2014 2:07 PM
According to the designer, the bigger resolution of the screen would allow the icons on the Home screen to be reorganized.
- Distant Galaxy Can Take Us Back To The Universe’s Early Days
February 08 2014 1:55 PM
Abell2744 Y1 is about 30 times smaller than the Milky Way galaxy, but it's producing about 10 times more stars.
- Will Next-Gen iPhone Feature 5-Inch Sapphire Display?
February 07 2014 6:32 AM
Given the screen-size of the sapphire displays, it is likely that the new screen could be a key feature of the iPhone 6.
- Ever Cheaper Tablets Set To Corner PC Market
February 07 2014 4:31 AM
Much of the growth in the tablet segment is expected to be driven by emerging markets with more than 60 percent of worldwide shipments in 2014.
- This Bright ‘Evening Star’ From Mars Is Earth
February 07 2014 2:47 AM
The distance between Earth and Mars when Curiosity took the images was about 99 million miles.
- New iOS 7 Bug Helps Disable ‘Find My iPhone’ Without Password
February 07 2014 12:42 AM
The new bug requires only a few steps to be reproduced on devices running iOS 7.0.4.
- Will LG G3 Be A Galaxy S5 Killer?
February 06 2014 2:07 PM
A new feature on the LG G3 could make it the device to challenge Samsung’s new offering.
- Samsung, Tata Motors In Infotainment Deal
February 06 2014 1:41 PM
Tata Motors, which acquired Jaguar Land Rover in 2008, and Samsung will try to turn the dashboard into a smartphone.
- Worldwide Tablet Shipments Likely To Drop In Q1
February 06 2014 7:50 AM
The worldwide shipments of tablets are likely to drop 15 percent to 20 percent in Q1, because of off-peak season effects.
- Cosmic Heating Occurred Later Than Previously Thought
February 06 2014 12:54 AM
Cosmic heating can help directly investigate the earliest black holes, since it was likely driven by star systems called "black-hole binaries."
- More Evasi0n7 Exploits Patched In iOS 7.1 Beta 5
February 05 2014 11:41 AM
Will iOS 7.1 be the end of evasi0n7? Current developments suggest so.
- Why Does Apple Need A Sleep Expert In Its iWatch Team?
February 05 2014 11:34 AM
Will the iWatch be able to track your sleep? Apple’s latest hiring of a sleep expert suggests so.
- iOS 7.1 Beta 5 Arrives: Is The Final Release Around The Corner?
February 05 2014 11:16 AM
The iOS 7.1 beta 5 update brings new voices for Siri, bug fixes and a new Safari property for Web developers among others.
- It's An Apple, Samsung World
February 05 2014 10:22 AM
The duo continues to dominate the smartphone market. Can Microsoft break this dynasty?