- Oracle Nears $5B Deal To Acquire Micros Systems: WSJ
June 23 2014 4:50 AM
The latest buyout would be Oracle’s biggest after its takeover of Sun Microsystems for $7.4 billion in 2010.
- What Nest's Purchase Of Dropcam Means For Google
June 23 2014 2:53 AM
The acquisition is considered as Google’s latest attempt at gaining an edge over competitors in the fast-growing “smart home” segment.
- Galaxy Note 4 Processor Details Leaked
June 21 2014 10:49 AM
The Exynos 5433 SoC offers significantly higher benchmark scores than the Snapdragon.
- iOS 7.1.2 Reportedly Coming With Several Bug Fixes
June 21 2014 10:09 AM
Apple reportedly asked carriers to finish testing the firmware by June 27, suggesting that the update could be rolled out soon.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Appears In AnTuTu Benchmark
June 20 2014 8:28 AM
The benchmark also revealed that both versions of the Galaxy Note 4 will sport a QHD display with a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels.
- Expect An iWatch Loaded With Features And Designs In Fall: Report
June 20 2014 7:01 AM
The iWatch is also rumored to be awaiting approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration before it enters mass production.
- ‘Unexpected Behavior’ By Supermassive Black Hole Discovered
June 20 2014 4:54 AM
The new finding could help astronomers better understand how supermassive black holes interact with their host galaxies.
- Fitbit Patents Offer Peek Into Future Of Wearable Products
June 20 2014 2:58 AM
The information is based on a trio of Fitbit patent applications found on the USPTO website, referring to three unreleased products.
- GoGoVan Looks To Expand In Asia And Beyond
June 19 2014 8:37 AM
Founded in 2013, GoGoVan now accounts for 50 percent of the van-driver market in Hong Kong.
- Next iPhone Rumored To Feature A Barometer
June 19 2014 6:40 AM
The upcoming iPhone 6 could provide outdoor enthusiasts accurate details about weather and altitude through in-built sensors.
- Galaxy Note 2 In Canada Gets Android 4.4.2 KitKat
June 19 2014 3:32 AM
The latest firmware update is common for carriers including Bell, Virgin Mobile, Rogers, Koodo Mobile, SaskTel and Telus.
- A Horned Dinosaur With Wings On Its Head From North America
June 19 2014 2:06 AM
North America's Mercuriceratops gemini used their wing-shaped ornamentation to identify each other and to attract mates.
- Apple Store Is Down. Does That Mean The New iMacs Will Be Here Soon?
June 18 2014 8:20 AM
If rumors are to be believed, the company has been planning an upgrade to its iMac lineup sometime this week.
- Samsung Launches New Galaxy S5 LTE-A In Korea
June 18 2014 7:08 AM
The latest Galaxy S5 variant will support the new SK Telecom LTE-A 4G service, which currently offers a maximum speed of 225 Mbps.
- iPhone 6 Could Be Taller Than Galaxy Note 3
June 18 2014 6:05 AM
The extra height on the iPhone 6 is attributed to the extended bezel area on the top and bottom of the device’s display.
- Who Is Guillermo Ochoa?
June 18 2014 3:38 AM
Here are some interesting facts about Guillermo Ochoa, who was "man of the match" in Tuesday's game between Brazil and Mexico.
- 'Nest Protect' Is Back, At A Discount
June 17 2014 8:23 AM
The device still lacks the Wave feature, which would allow users to stop alarms by waving under the sensor.
- Hubble To Begin Search For New Objects Beyond Pluto
June 17 2014 7:05 AM
Over the years, Hubble has been instrumental in uncovering details about planets and their moons.
- Apple Settles E-Book Price-Fixing Case
June 17 2014 4:55 AM
The court also ordered the parties to submit a filing to seek approval of their settlement within one month.
- World Cup Protesters Burn US Flag In Brazil
June 17 2014 2:24 AM
Local police managed to keep protesters well away from the Estadio das Dunas where Vice President Joe Biden was present to watch the game.