- New Device Helps iPhone Detect Leaks And See In The Dark
July 23 2014 1:56 AM
In addition to detecting heat energy, Flir One allows users to “see” and measure even small changes in temperature.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
July 22 2014 7:47 AM
Here's how to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos to Android 4.4.2 KitKat manually.
- Offshore Wind Farms Become Feeding Grounds For Seals
July 22 2014 7:05 AM
While a study has found wind farms generate a "reef effect," it does not rule out the possibility that such structures can harm marine life.
- Apple Preparing For Biggest iPhone Launch Ever
July 22 2014 5:03 AM
Apple has reportedly asked its suppliers to manufacture components for up to 120 million iPhones by the end of 2014.
- Xiaomi To Take On Samsung, Local Favorites In India
July 22 2014 1:47 AM
Xiaomi has partnered with Flipkart.com, India’s largest e-commerce company, to sell its new Mi3 handset, starting Tuesday.
- Alibaba To Work With Noted Filmmakers
July 21 2014 7:58 AM
The company revealed the deal in a regulatory filing by ChinaVision, a Hong Kong-listed company recently acquired by Alibaba.
- Leaked Promo Flyer Reveals Details About iPhone 6 In China
July 21 2014 6:45 AM
According to the flyer, both models of the iPhone 6 will be launched in China on Sept. 19.
- Verizon Challenges Competitors With Faster FiOS Connections
July 21 2014 3:58 AM
The company claims that a subscriber with a 50 Mbps connection can upload a five-minute, HD video to the Internet in 40 seconds.
- McDonald’s, Yum Suspend Meat Purchase From Chinese Supplier
July 21 2014 1:44 AM
The incident is considered a fresh setback for both McDonald’s and Yum after the companies were hit by a food safety scandal in China in 2012.
- Mount Rainier In Washington Will Erupt Again: Study
July 19 2014 6:16 AM
The findings will help experts better understand the processes inside the volcano and predict any future eruption.
- Russia Spotted Editing Wikipedia Page About MH17 Crash
July 19 2014 4:12 AM
The changes have been made by an Internet user within VGTRK, a Russian state-run TV and radio network.
- MH17: 9 Facts About The Plane
July 18 2014 8:23 AM
Here is a set of facts about Flight MH17, which was a Boeing 777-200 aircraft.
- New iPhone 6 Models To Enter Production Soon: Report
July 18 2014 6:05 AM
Foxconn is planning to hire 100,000 workers at its mainland facilities to handle future demand for the new Apple handset, reports said.
- MH17 Crash Brings Down Asian Stocks
July 18 2014 2:18 AM
The crash affected shares of Malaysia Airlines as well as those of Cathay Pacific Airways and Air China.
- Samsung Likely To Take Over Apple's Chip Orders From TSMC
July 17 2014 7:57 AM
Reports about TSMC losing orders for new chips from Apple and Qualcomm sent the company’s shares down 6.85 percent on Thursday.
- iPhone 6 Clones Surface In China
July 17 2014 5:39 AM
The iPhone 6 lookalikes are developed based on leaked designs expected to be incorporated into Apple's latest device.
- First Arab Space Mission Mars-Bound In 2021
July 17 2014 3:10 AM
The UAE government has reportedly invested more than $5.4 billion so far in space technologies.
- Comet-Chasing Rosetta Probe Nears Target
July 16 2014 7:48 AM
Rosetta snapped the images on July 4 from a distance of nearly 23,000 miles from the comet.
- iPhone 6 Cases And Images Appear On Amazon
July 16 2014 5:04 AM
Cases for the rumored iPhone 6 -- of both 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch models -- have been listed by an accessory manufacturer called Spigen.
- Mexican Authorities Rescue Nearly 700 Abused Children And Adults From Refuge
July 16 2014 3:07 AM
According to an attorney general, the residents of the home were kept in terrible conditions.