- Next Major Android Version Will Feature Samsung’s KNOX
June 26 2014 2:01 AM
KNOX will allow users of Android's next version to separate business data from personal information on their devices.
- Galaxy Note 4 Rumored To be Launched Soon After IFA 2014
June 25 2014 8:05 AM
Launching the Note 4 early could be Samsung’s move to counter Apple’s upcoming iPhone 6, which could launch sometime in mid-September.
- iPhone 6 With 5.5-Inch Screen Could Feature OIS
June 25 2014 6:44 AM
The new OIS technology could be the differentiating factor between the two versions of the upcoming iPhone 6.
- FIFA Could Ban Suárez For 2 Years Over Biting Incident
June 25 2014 4:34 AM
The clash between Suárez and Chiellini happened at about the 80th minute when the two players got tangled up in front of Italy’s goal post.
- Montana Health Dept. Hack Likely Affected 1.3 Million People
June 25 2014 2:08 AM
Montana experiences an average of 17,000 hacking attempts on the state's computer system every hour, or nearly six billion attempts a year.
- PanGu iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak Burns Through Two Exploits
June 24 2014 8:02 AM
Some people have argued that the exploits used for the jailbreak were wasted because the iOS 8 is only three months away.
- Titan Could Have Begun Forming Before Saturn: Study
June 24 2014 6:36 AM
Information about Titan’s building blocks could help researchers better understand how the planet-sized moon might have formed.
- Cydia Tweaks Compatible With PanGu iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak
June 24 2014 3:37 AM
The list of non-compatible jailbreak tweaks is shorter than that of working tweaks.
- ‘Rounder, Thinner’ iPhones To Enter Production In July: Report
June 24 2014 2:29 AM
Both versions of the iPhone 6 are expected to ship to retailers around September, according to Bloomberg.
- Foxconn To Hire 100K Employees For iPhone 6 Production: Report
June 23 2014 7:07 AM
Hiring by Apple's suppliers to match production needs for the iPhone 6 could drive the biggest employment boom in mainland China in years.
- Oracle Nears $5B Deal To Acquire Micros Systems: WSJ
June 23 2014 4:50 AM
The latest buyout would be Oracle’s biggest after its takeover of Sun Microsystems for $7.4 billion in 2010.
- What Nest's Purchase Of Dropcam Means For Google
June 23 2014 2:53 AM
The acquisition is considered as Google’s latest attempt at gaining an edge over competitors in the fast-growing “smart home” segment.
- Galaxy Note 4 Processor Details Leaked
June 21 2014 10:49 AM
The Exynos 5433 SoC offers significantly higher benchmark scores than the Snapdragon.
- iOS 7.1.2 Reportedly Coming With Several Bug Fixes
June 21 2014 10:09 AM
Apple reportedly asked carriers to finish testing the firmware by June 27, suggesting that the update could be rolled out soon.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Appears In AnTuTu Benchmark
June 20 2014 8:28 AM
The benchmark also revealed that both versions of the Galaxy Note 4 will sport a QHD display with a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels.
- Expect An iWatch Loaded With Features And Designs In Fall: Report
June 20 2014 7:01 AM
The iWatch is also rumored to be awaiting approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration before it enters mass production.
- ‘Unexpected Behavior’ By Supermassive Black Hole Discovered
June 20 2014 4:54 AM
The new finding could help astronomers better understand how supermassive black holes interact with their host galaxies.
- Fitbit Patents Offer Peek Into Future Of Wearable Products
June 20 2014 2:58 AM
The information is based on a trio of Fitbit patent applications found on the USPTO website, referring to three unreleased products.
- GoGoVan Looks To Expand In Asia And Beyond
June 19 2014 8:37 AM
Founded in 2013, GoGoVan now accounts for 50 percent of the van-driver market in Hong Kong.
- Next iPhone Rumored To Feature A Barometer
June 19 2014 6:40 AM
The upcoming iPhone 6 could provide outdoor enthusiasts accurate details about weather and altitude through in-built sensors.