- Samsung Likely To Take Over Apple's Chip Orders From TSMC
July 17 2014 7:57 AM
Reports about TSMC losing orders for new chips from Apple and Qualcomm sent the company’s shares down 6.85 percent on Thursday.
- iPhone 6 Clones Surface In China
July 17 2014 5:39 AM
The iPhone 6 lookalikes are developed based on leaked designs expected to be incorporated into Apple's latest device.
- First Arab Space Mission Mars-Bound In 2021
July 17 2014 3:10 AM
The UAE government has reportedly invested more than $5.4 billion so far in space technologies.
- Comet-Chasing Rosetta Probe Nears Target
July 16 2014 7:48 AM
Rosetta snapped the images on July 4 from a distance of nearly 23,000 miles from the comet.
- iPhone 6 Cases And Images Appear On Amazon
July 16 2014 5:04 AM
Cases for the rumored iPhone 6 -- of both 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch models -- have been listed by an accessory manufacturer called Spigen.
- Mexican Authorities Rescue Nearly 700 Abused Children And Adults From Refuge
July 16 2014 3:07 AM
According to an attorney general, the residents of the home were kept in terrible conditions.
- Domestication Or Cuteness -- Which Came First?
July 15 2014 7:57 AM
Domesticated animals display unique characteristics such as floppier ears, patches of white fur and more juvenile faces with smaller jaws.
- Early Humans In North America Likely Dined On Gomphotheres
July 15 2014 6:06 AM
The discovery suggests that the Clovis people, who were known as hunters of mammoths and mastodons, might have consumed gomphotheres too.
- Alibaba Partners With Lions Gate In China
July 15 2014 4:20 AM
The joint venture will offer a service called “Lionsgate Entertainment World” and is expected to launch in August.
- NASA Cargo Ship Blasts Off For ISS With Supplies
July 14 2014 8:02 AM
The mission will deliver 3,669 pounds of cargo to the Expedition 40 astronauts aboard the space station.
- iPhone 6 With 5.5-Inch Display Could Be Delayed
July 14 2014 6:35 AM
The larger version of the next iPhone has been beset with production issues and led analysts to question Apple's ability to launch it this year.
- Scolari Exits As Brazil’s Manager
July 14 2014 4:25 AM
While Brazil's miserable performance claimed its first casualty, Argentine fans struggled to cope with their team's loss to Germany.
- Samsung Suspends Business Ties With Chinese Supplier
July 14 2014 1:40 AM
Samsung said that it had found evidence of an “illegal hiring process” at a factory that allegedly put children to work.
- NASA Spacecraft Observes More Evidence Of Dry-Ice Gullies On Mars
July 12 2014 4:31 AM
Frozen carbon dioxide, or dry ice, does not naturally exist on Earth, but it is abundant on Mars.
- Apple iPhone 6’s A8 Chip Details Leaked
July 12 2014 3:17 AM
The new A8 chip is expected to have clock frequencies of 2.0GHz or more for each core.
- Google Says ‘Right To Be Forgotten’ Tough To Tackle
July 11 2014 10:54 AM
Google says implementation of the EU ruling could lead to “difficult and debatable judgments.”
- Study Finds One More Similarity Between Humans And Chimps
July 11 2014 7:12 AM
Researchers examined the behavior of 99 captive chimpanzees within the age groups of nine years to 54 years.
- Amazon Sued By FTC Over Unauthorized In-App Purchases
July 11 2014 5:20 AM
The FTC also sought a ban on Amazon’s practice of billing parents and other account holders for in-app charges made without their consent.
- What Happens If You Lay Off Facebook For 99 Days?
July 11 2014 2:34 AM
The campaign “began as an office joke” but “quickly morphed into an officially-funded project,” according to its creators.
- iPhone 6 Could Feature New Haptic Feedback Technology
July 10 2014 8:28 AM
Special algorithms will help the linear oscillating motor produce vibrations with different levels of intensity, the report said.