A diehard lover of photography, Kukil Bora started his career as a Web journalist with a Bangalore-based media firm called “SiliconIndia” in 2010. After working there for a year, Kukil joined International Business Times in May, 2011 as a Correspondent for the Bangalore news room. He loves writing technology articles. However, his areas of interest also include science, politics and sports. Kukil holds a Bachelor degree in English literature from Gauhati University and a Masters degree in Mass Communication from Bangalore University. You can find him on Google+ and Twitter.
- iPhone 6 Rumors: Device Listing In Vodafone Retail System Suggests Apple May Skip ‘5S’ Tag
May 10 2013 7:54 AM
A new report hit the Web Thursday talking about an alleged device as “4G iPhone 6.”
- How To Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (XXDME1) On Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
May 09 2013 6:35 AM
Samsung rolled out Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (XXDME1) official firmware for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100).
- iOS 7 Web Traffic Surges On iPhones, iPads Ahead Of WWDC 2013
May 09 2013 3:03 AM
Data from the serve logs of some websites reveal that Web traffic from devices running Apple's as-yet unreleased iOS 7 has increased significantly in recent days.
- Galaxy S4 Zoom: Samsung’s First Camera Phone May Have 16 Megapixel Sensor
May 08 2013 4:04 AM
Samsung’s first camera phone will be named the “Galaxy S4 Zoom,” and it will feature a 16-megapixel camera, according to a new report.
- Apple iPhone 5S LCD Display Production To Commence In June By Sharp
May 08 2013 2:46 AM
Sharp, one of Apple’s primary display suppliers, is set to begin mass production of LCD display panels for the “iPhone 5S.”
- Apple iPad Mini 2 With Retina Display Could Go Into Mass Production Next Month: Analyst
May 07 2013 7:17 AM
NPD DisplaySearch analyst Richard Shim claimed on Monday that the device's mass production could begin soon.
- How To Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean On T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 Using CM 10.1 M3 Custom ROM
May 07 2013 6:22 AM
The CyanogenMod (CM) 10.1 M3 custom ROM based on the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware update got released last week.
- Apple iPhone 6/ 5S Rumors: Verizon’s $100 Discount On iPhone 5 Suggests New Model Forthcoming
May 07 2013 3:12 AM
Verizon will offer a $100 discount on the iPhone 5 by middle of this month, according to rumors.
- Apple iPad Mini 2: Analyst Says 2 Retina iPad Mini Models Coming
May 06 2013 6:50 AM
Apple is likely to release a Retina display-toting iPad mini in Q3 of this year and a third-generation iPad mini in Q1 2014.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Gets CyanogenMod Support: First CM 10.1 Nightly Builds For T-Mobile, Canadian Variants
May 06 2013 5:05 AM
Steve Kondik, announced the very first CyanogenMod builds for the Galaxy S4 are available for the T-Mobile and Canadian variants of the handset.
- iOS 7 Approaching: Save iOS 6.1.4 SHSH Blobs On iPhone 5 Using TinyUmbrella
May 06 2013 2:18 AM
The popular tool in the jailbreak community, TinyUmbrella, has been updated to support the latest iOS 6.1.4 firmware update.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware List For Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
May 04 2013 1:33 AM
Here's a tutorial for installing Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware updates, region by region, for the Samsung Galaxy S4.