- New iPad Air To Feature 8MP Camera, A8 Chip
June 12 2014 8:38 AM
The device could go into production sometime this month.
- Tiny Ancient Fish Holds Clue To Vertebrates’ Evolution
June 12 2014 7:36 AM
Researchers studied nearly 100 specimens of vertebrates dating back from the Cambrian Period, which started about 542 million years ago.
- Panasonic's New LUMIX DMC-FZ1000 Allows 4K Video Recording
June 12 2014 5:41 AM
One of the closest competitors to FZ1000 is Sony's RX10, which also features a one-inch sensor but is pricier.
- Starbucks To Offer Wireless Phone-Charging Facility Nationwide
June 12 2014 2:45 AM
A positive response from customers during test runs prompted the facility's nationwide roll-out, according to the company.
- New Study Reveals How Ancient Sea Reptiles Swam
June 11 2014 8:44 AM
The new discovery could shed light on how life recovered on Earth after the devastating Permo-Triassic mass-extinction event.
- Curiosity Watches Mercury Passing By The Sun
June 11 2014 6:50 AM
This is the first time that a planet’s transition of the sun has been seen from any planet other than Earth.
- Apple Expected To Beat iPhone Sales Record In Q2
June 11 2014 5:11 AM
Discounts offered by carriers and third-party retailers have helped boost the iPhone's sales.
- Brazilian President Defends Decision To Host 2014 World Cup
June 11 2014 2:51 AM
A recent survey showed that nearly 60 percent of Brazilians are against their country's decision to host the soccer World Cup.
- Autism Care Costs Can Exceed $2M Over A Lifetime
June 10 2014 8:22 AM
The study was based on a CDC estimate that there are more than 3.5 million Americans with some form of autism.
- Hidden Volcanoes Are Melting Glaciers In Western Antarctica
June 10 2014 6:05 AM
The collapse of the Thwaites Glacier could lead to an increase of up to 6.5 feet in global sea level, researchers say.
- Germany’s Biggest Bank Picks England To Win The World Cup
June 10 2014 3:24 AM
Deutsche Bank analysts devised a computer model that picked England as the winner while Brazil emerges as the favorite in most predictions.
- Human Face Evolved To Take A Punch
June 09 2014 8:05 AM
The study also throws light on the debate over whether early humans were violent.
- Amazon Set To Enter PayPal’s Turf
June 09 2014 6:37 AM
Amazon has reportedly been working on the new service for several months with various start-ups.
- Sony Beats Nintendo In Console Sales After 8 Years
June 09 2014 3:51 AM
Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft are expected to announce new game titles this week, alongside the E3 gaming expo in Los Angeles.
- Rats Regret Doing The Wrong Thing, Just Like Most Humans
June 09 2014 1:49 AM
Other mammals may also have the ability to feel regret because they have brain structures similar to those of rats and humans.
- Asteroid To Safely Pass Earth On Sunday
June 07 2014 11:51 AM
The 2014 HQ124 is classified as a “potentially hazardous asteroid” based on its size and distance from Earth.
- Laser Carries A Video Message From Space
June 07 2014 11:35 AM
The 148-second video transmission reached a maximum data transmission rate of 50 megabits per second.
- Relatives Take Matters Into Own Hands To Find MH370
June 06 2014 8:16 AM
Some relatives of the missing passengers believe that officials responsible for the search have concealed the truth about the missing jet.
- Moon Was The Result Of A Catastrophic Collision: Study
June 06 2014 6:46 AM
The study suggests remnants of Theia accounts for nearly 40 percent of the moon’s composition while the Earth is responsible for the rest.
- NASA's Orion Ready To Beat The Heat
June 06 2014 3:50 AM
The heat shield is made of a coating called Avcoat, which prevents the transfer of extreme temperatures to the spacecraft’s crew module.