- Amazon Sued By FTC Over Unauthorized In-App Purchases
July 11 2014 5:20 AM
The FTC also sought a ban on Amazon’s practice of billing parents and other account holders for in-app charges made without their consent.
- What Happens If You Lay Off Facebook For 99 Days?
July 11 2014 2:34 AM
The campaign “began as an office joke” but “quickly morphed into an officially-funded project,” according to its creators.
- iPhone 6 Could Feature New Haptic Feedback Technology
July 10 2014 8:28 AM
Special algorithms will help the linear oscillating motor produce vibrations with different levels of intensity, the report said.
- Lenovo Surpasses Apple In US PC Shipments: Report
July 10 2014 6:55 AM
Lenovo displaced Apple to take third place among leading PC vendors in the U.S., for the first time in years.
- Origins Of Cosmic Dust Revealed
July 10 2014 5:34 AM
Astronomers believe that the new dust grains formed in material shed into space by the dying star before the explosion.
- Duck-Billed Dinosaurs Once Lived In The Arctic
July 10 2014 2:50 AM
The discovery suggests that the hadrosaurs not only roamed in herds but also flourished in the ancient high-latitude, polar ecosystem.
- Fossil Of World's Smallest Hedgehog Discovered
July 09 2014 8:42 AM
Scientists have speculated that Silvacola might have fed on insects, plants and seeds.
- Android 4.4.3 AOSB Custom ROM For Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE
July 09 2014 7:39 AM
Here is how to install Android 4.4.3 KitKat on the Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE using AOSB ROM.
- Prominent Muslim-Americans Came Under NSA-FBI Scanner: Report
July 09 2014 5:31 AM
The five individuals are believed to have been spied on because of their Muslim background and work related to Islam.
- Russia Slams US For 'Kidnapping' Man Accused Of Hacking
July 08 2014 8:37 AM
The 30-year-old man is said to be the son of Valery Seleznev, a member of the Russian parliament.
- Biggest-Ever Flying Bird Identified
July 08 2014 7:27 AM
While the bird’s skeleton suggests that it was an expert flyer, its giant wings would have made it awkward on land, scientists said.
- PC Market Poised For A Comeback, Sort Of
July 08 2014 4:11 AM
Overall, the worldwide combined shipments of devices are estimated to reach 2.4 billion units in 2014.
- World Cup Tickets Official Arrested In Rio
July 08 2014 2:02 AM
Police said Whelan’s name repeatedly came up in telephone calls that led to last week’s arrests of 11 people.
- How Rising Carbon Dioxide Levels Are Affecting Plants
July 07 2014 7:57 AM
A new discovery might provide scientists with tools to engineer crops that can deal more effectively with climate change.
- iPhone 6 Could Be Assembled By Robots
July 07 2014 5:23 AM
Foxconn is planning to install 10,000 Foxbots to produce the iPhone while each robot can assemble an average of 30,000 devices a year.
- Malaysia To Send More Equipment For MH370 Search
July 07 2014 3:16 AM
The new equipment is expected to reach the search area by the middle of next month.
- US Military Wants An 'Iron Man' To Fight Enemies
July 05 2014 6:02 AM
The suit could weigh as much as 400 pounds, but it would enable impressive agility and speed.
- Chimpanzees' Gesture-Based Language Translated For First Time
July 05 2014 3:32 AM
When one chimpanzee taps another, it means, “Stop that.”
- New Earth-Like Planet Discovered
July 04 2014 7:55 AM
The planet's host star is much dimmer than the sun, which makes the planet much colder than the Earth.
- Apple Remains Leading Smartphone Maker In The US
July 04 2014 5:40 AM
While the iPhone was the most popular smartphone in the US, Android led among operating systems for smartphones.