Articles by Kukil Bora
- Could The Samsung Galaxy S5 Be Cheaper In India Than Elsewhere?
March 04 2014 6:17 AM
The phone's pricing on an Indian website for the 16GB version is considerably lower than the $1,000 price tag listed by retailers in Europe.
- Who Are The Richest People On The Planet?
March 04 2014 3:27 AM
Rising stock markets in 2013 swelled the ranks of the world’s billionaires, which included a record number of women.
- Global Warming Could Be Responsible For Disappearance Of 'Ice-Free' Region In Antarctica
March 04 2014 1:00 AM
The study shows climate change has put a freshwater lid on the Antarctic ocean, trapping warm water within the ocean's depths.
- Will iPhone 6 Sport A Bezel-Free Look?
March 03 2014 6:42 AM
Leaked images of an alleged iPhone 6 front panel suggest that the device could feature a bezel-free design. But, is it the real deal?
- How To Root Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 On Android 4.4.2 KitKat
March 03 2014 5:27 AM
Here is how to use Chainfire’s Auto-Root package on the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505, running Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
- Samsung Debuts Galaxy S5 Ad On Oscar Night [VIDEO]
March 03 2014 3:05 AM
Samsung reportedly bought each 30-second spot for about $1.8 million each.
- NASA Joins Oscar Night With ‘Gravity’ Pics From Space
March 03 2014 12:27 AM
The photos showed astronauts working on the International Space Station, the Hubble telescope, and scenes of Earth from space.
- Android 4.4 KitKat For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Expected Soon
March 02 2014 10:26 AM
The release hints that the actual firmware update is around the corner.
- T-Mobile LG G2 Gets Android 4.4 KitKat, Optimus G Pro Soon To Follow
March 01 2014 5:15 PM
The new firmware cannot be installed via over-the-air update. Instead, the new update is delivered as a 1.5 GB KDZ file.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat OTA On AT&T Galaxy S4
February 28 2014 7:06 AM
The Android 4.4.2 KitKat I337UCUFNB1 firmware is available for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4. Here is how to install the OTA update manually.
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Medical Equipment?
February 28 2014 4:58 AM
South Korea's health agency will review the phone to determine if the device can be used by physicians as a medical device.
- This Martian Rock May Have Contained Water
February 28 2014 4:09 AM
The meteorite's special characteristics suggest biological processes might have started on Mars hundreds of millions of years ago.
- Will Windows Phone Be The Fastest-Growing Mobile OS?
February 28 2014 1:26 AM
2014 will be a transition year for the smartphone market with growth slowing more than ever before, according to IDC.
- Analyst Says iPhone 6 Could Come Sooner Than Expected
February 27 2014 7:35 AM
An earlier launch will ensure ample supply and uninterrupted distribution of the new device during the holiday season, the analyst said.
- A Smartphone That Would Rather Die Than Betray Its User
February 27 2014 5:45 AM
The phone can encrypt calls, delete all data and render itself inoperable if someone attempts to tamper with its casing.
- Spitzer Stares Into The Heart Of New Supernova
February 27 2014 2:45 AM
Supernovas of this kind can serve an important role in measuring the expansion of the universe, scientists say.
- Whales In Bering Strait Increasingly At Risk From Ships
February 27 2014 1:21 AM
To reduce ship strikes in the channel, the study suggests slower speeds, reducing motor noise and avoiding whale-migration channels.
- Will The Galaxy S5 Be Cheaper Than The Competition?
February 26 2014 7:18 AM
Mere features may not be enough to entice consumers at a time when the market is saturated by smartphone options.
- How Install Android 4.4.2 On Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 Using AOSB ROM
February 26 2014 5:09 AM
Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) users can now update to Android 4.4.2 KitKat via a new AOSB custom ROM. Here is how to do it.
- Did Global Warming Lead To Peruvian Glacier’s Retreat?
February 26 2014 1:47 AM
The Quelccaya Ice Cap, which sits 18,000 feet above sea level, has become a symbol for global climate change because of its rapid decline.