- Leaked Promo Flyer Reveals Details About iPhone 6 In China
July 21 2014 6:45 AM
According to the flyer, both models of the iPhone 6 will be launched in China on Sept. 19.
- Verizon Challenges Competitors With Faster FiOS Connections
July 21 2014 3:58 AM
The company claims that a subscriber with a 50 Mbps connection can upload a five-minute, HD video to the Internet in 40 seconds.
- McDonald’s, Yum Suspend Meat Purchase From Chinese Supplier
July 21 2014 1:44 AM
The incident is considered a fresh setback for both McDonald’s and Yum after the companies were hit by a food safety scandal in China in 2012.
- Mount Rainier In Washington Will Erupt Again: Study
July 19 2014 6:16 AM
The findings will help experts better understand the processes inside the volcano and predict any future eruption.
- Russia Spotted Editing Wikipedia Page About MH17 Crash
July 19 2014 4:12 AM
The changes have been made by an Internet user within VGTRK, a Russian state-run TV and radio network.
- MH17: 9 Facts About The Plane
July 18 2014 8:23 AM
Here is a set of facts about Flight MH17, which was a Boeing 777-200 aircraft.
- New iPhone 6 Models To Enter Production Soon: Report
July 18 2014 6:05 AM
Foxconn is planning to hire 100,000 workers at its mainland facilities to handle future demand for the new Apple handset, reports said.
- MH17 Crash Brings Down Asian Stocks
July 18 2014 2:18 AM
The crash affected shares of Malaysia Airlines as well as those of Cathay Pacific Airways and Air China.
- Samsung Likely To Take Over Apple's Chip Orders From TSMC
July 17 2014 7:57 AM
Reports about TSMC losing orders for new chips from Apple and Qualcomm sent the company’s shares down 6.85 percent on Thursday.
- iPhone 6 Clones Surface In China
July 17 2014 5:39 AM
The iPhone 6 lookalikes are developed based on leaked designs expected to be incorporated into Apple's latest device.
- First Arab Space Mission Mars-Bound In 2021
July 17 2014 3:10 AM
The UAE government has reportedly invested more than $5.4 billion so far in space technologies.
- Comet-Chasing Rosetta Probe Nears Target
July 16 2014 7:48 AM
Rosetta snapped the images on July 4 from a distance of nearly 23,000 miles from the comet.
- iPhone 6 Cases And Images Appear On Amazon
July 16 2014 5:04 AM
Cases for the rumored iPhone 6 -- of both 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch models -- have been listed by an accessory manufacturer called Spigen.
- Mexican Authorities Rescue Nearly 700 Abused Children And Adults From Refuge
July 16 2014 3:07 AM
According to an attorney general, the residents of the home were kept in terrible conditions.
- Domestication Or Cuteness -- Which Came First?
July 15 2014 7:57 AM
Domesticated animals display unique characteristics such as floppier ears, patches of white fur and more juvenile faces with smaller jaws.
- Early Humans In North America Likely Dined On Gomphotheres
July 15 2014 6:06 AM
The discovery suggests that the Clovis people, who were known as hunters of mammoths and mastodons, might have consumed gomphotheres too.
- Alibaba Partners With Lions Gate In China
July 15 2014 4:20 AM
The joint venture will offer a service called “Lionsgate Entertainment World” and is expected to launch in August.
- NASA Cargo Ship Blasts Off For ISS With Supplies
July 14 2014 8:02 AM
The mission will deliver 3,669 pounds of cargo to the Expedition 40 astronauts aboard the space station.
- iPhone 6 With 5.5-Inch Display Could Be Delayed
July 14 2014 6:35 AM
The larger version of the next iPhone has been beset with production issues and led analysts to question Apple's ability to launch it this year.
- Scolari Exits As Brazil’s Manager
July 14 2014 4:25 AM
While Brazil's miserable performance claimed its first casualty, Argentine fans struggled to cope with their team's loss to Germany.