Articles by Kukil Bora
- Potential Next-Gen Samsung Tablet Surfaces At FCC
December 27 2013 5:38 AM
Samsung’s upcoming tablet is likely to be positioned in the upper mid-range or the high-end range of the tablet segment.
- A Mobile Device War For Your Holiday Dollars
December 27 2013 2:45 AM
Who won the battle for the growing number of people who shop from their smartphone?
- Measuring Snow And Rain To Become Easier With New Satellite
December 27 2013 12:20 AM
Take a look at how the new satellite -- launched by NASA and JAXA -- will help forecast the world's weather.
- LG Could Unveil New Smartphone With Wearable Products At MWC 2014
December 26 2013 6:47 AM
LG G3 is rumored to include the latest Android 4.4 KitKat mobile operating system and a 2.2 GHz octa-core processor.
- Dogecoin, Bitcoin Alternative, Hacked
December 26 2013 5:22 AM
While bitcoins are worth more than $700 each, dogecoin is still in its infancy and is valued at a fraction of a dollar.
- Evad3rs Updates Evasi0n7 Jailbreak Tool, TaiG Gone
December 26 2013 2:33 AM
The hackers also issued a letter to the jailbreak community, denying allegations of taking money from TaiG, a Chinese app store.
- An Apple Smackdown In Taiwan
December 26 2013 12:29 AM
Apple isn't perfect, as a mistake in Taiwan demonstrates.
- Will 2014 See A Bigger iPad And iPhone?
December 24 2013 6:42 AM
Larger tablets from the likes of Apple and Samsung could ultimately impact the demand for ultrabook models, a report says.
- Alan Turing Gets Royal Pardon Over Homosexuality Charges
December 24 2013 4:40 AM
While Alan Turing’s wartime code-breaking saved thousands of lives, his own life was destroyed when he was convicted for being gay.
- What Do Sharks, Honeybees And Humans Have In Common?
December 24 2013 2:37 AM
The Lévy walk involves a series of short movements in one area and then a longer trek to another area.
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 Using Evasi0n7
December 24 2013 12:42 AM
Evasi0n7 is compatible with all iPhone, iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch models running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4. Here is how to use it.
- Is Solar Activity Responsible For Climate Change?
December 23 2013 6:37 AM
Researchers carried out a study using records of past temperatures constructed with data from tree rings and other historical sources.
- The Apple-China Mobile Pairing - Why It's A Big Deal
December 23 2013 4:21 AM
Apple's partnership with smaller local carriers has not helped the company much in the world's largest smartphone phone market.
- How Plants Evolved To Withstand Cold
December 23 2013 1:30 AM
Modern trees and crops may not have the capability to respond quickly enough to climate change.
- Why Are Some Stars Bigger Than Others?
December 21 2013 3:12 PM
While average stars like our sun are common in the Milky Way, more is needed to explain the formation of massive stars.
- Samsung Is Rumored To Launch Four New Tablets Early Next Year
December 21 2013 2:14 PM
Each of the “Pro” devices will support Wi-Fi and 4G LTE, while the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite will feature only 3G connectivity.
- Cyanogen, The Android Customizer, Raises $23 Million
December 20 2013 7:28 AM
Cyanogen announced that it plans to hire dozens of people and open an office in China.
- Can You Get Your Youth Back?
December 20 2013 6:21 AM
Scientists discovered a new mechanism of aging and managed to reverse it.
- Japan’s Baby Island, Niijima, Is Likely Here To Stay
December 20 2013 3:05 AM
Although scientists initially speculated that Niijima might not last, new details suggest that the island could survive for a long time.
- Why Are There Flowers On Earth? Shrub DNA Explains
December 20 2013 1:16 AM
Amborella’s genome is expected to shed new light on important traits in flowering plants, including in all major food crop species.