- Early Humans In North America Likely Dined On Gomphotheres
July 15 2014 6:06 AM
The discovery suggests that the Clovis people, who were known as hunters of mammoths and mastodons, might have consumed gomphotheres too.
- Alibaba Partners With Lions Gate In China
July 15 2014 4:20 AM
The joint venture will offer a service called “Lionsgate Entertainment World” and is expected to launch in August.
- NASA Cargo Ship Blasts Off For ISS With Supplies
July 14 2014 8:02 AM
The mission will deliver 3,669 pounds of cargo to the Expedition 40 astronauts aboard the space station.
- iPhone 6 With 5.5-Inch Display Could Be Delayed
July 14 2014 6:35 AM
The larger version of the next iPhone has been beset with production issues and led analysts to question Apple's ability to launch it this year.
- Scolari Exits As Brazil’s Manager
July 14 2014 4:25 AM
While Brazil's miserable performance claimed its first casualty, Argentine fans struggled to cope with their team's loss to Germany.
- Samsung Suspends Business Ties With Chinese Supplier
July 14 2014 1:40 AM
Samsung said that it had found evidence of an “illegal hiring process” at a factory that allegedly put children to work.
- NASA Spacecraft Observes More Evidence Of Dry-Ice Gullies On Mars
July 12 2014 4:31 AM
Frozen carbon dioxide, or dry ice, does not naturally exist on Earth, but it is abundant on Mars.
- Apple iPhone 6’s A8 Chip Details Leaked
July 12 2014 3:17 AM
The new A8 chip is expected to have clock frequencies of 2.0GHz or more for each core.
- Google Says ‘Right To Be Forgotten’ Tough To Tackle
July 11 2014 10:54 AM
Google says implementation of the EU ruling could lead to “difficult and debatable judgments.”
- Study Finds One More Similarity Between Humans And Chimps
July 11 2014 7:12 AM
Researchers examined the behavior of 99 captive chimpanzees within the age groups of nine years to 54 years.
- Amazon Sued By FTC Over Unauthorized In-App Purchases
July 11 2014 5:20 AM
The FTC also sought a ban on Amazon’s practice of billing parents and other account holders for in-app charges made without their consent.
- What Happens If You Lay Off Facebook For 99 Days?
July 11 2014 2:34 AM
The campaign “began as an office joke” but “quickly morphed into an officially-funded project,” according to its creators.
- iPhone 6 Could Feature New Haptic Feedback Technology
July 10 2014 8:28 AM
Special algorithms will help the linear oscillating motor produce vibrations with different levels of intensity, the report said.
- Lenovo Surpasses Apple In US PC Shipments: Report
July 10 2014 6:55 AM
Lenovo displaced Apple to take third place among leading PC vendors in the U.S., for the first time in years.
- Origins Of Cosmic Dust Revealed
July 10 2014 5:34 AM
Astronomers believe that the new dust grains formed in material shed into space by the dying star before the explosion.
- Duck-Billed Dinosaurs Once Lived In The Arctic
July 10 2014 2:50 AM
The discovery suggests that the hadrosaurs not only roamed in herds but also flourished in the ancient high-latitude, polar ecosystem.
- Fossil Of World's Smallest Hedgehog Discovered
July 09 2014 8:42 AM
Scientists have speculated that Silvacola might have fed on insects, plants and seeds.
- Android 4.4.3 AOSB Custom ROM For Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE
July 09 2014 7:39 AM
Here is how to install Android 4.4.3 KitKat on the Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE using AOSB ROM.
- Prominent Muslim-Americans Came Under NSA-FBI Scanner: Report
July 09 2014 5:31 AM
The five individuals are believed to have been spied on because of their Muslim background and work related to Islam.
- Russia Slams US For 'Kidnapping' Man Accused Of Hacking
July 08 2014 8:37 AM
The 30-year-old man is said to be the son of Valery Seleznev, a member of the Russian parliament.