- 'Hot Jupiters' Found To Be Surprisingly Dry
July 25 2014 6:11 AM
The planets have temperatures between 1,500 degrees and 4,000 degrees Fahrenheit and were found to have very little water.
- Shanghai Husi Sued Last Year For Falsifying Production Dates: Report
July 25 2014 4:43 AM
A former employee claimed that his health was affected by exposure to chlorine used to clean meat at the plant.
- Alibaba’s Yu’E Bao Fund Wades Into Deeper Waters
July 25 2014 3:39 AM
According to a report, the fund is shifting focus to longer-term investments and riskier products to sustain attractive rates of return.
- iPhone 6 Rumored To Feature Digital Wallet
July 24 2014 7:46 AM
Apple is rumored to be in talks with partner companies to launch an e-wallet for the iPhone 6.
- Has Voyager 1 Entered Interstellar Space?
July 24 2014 6:38 AM
If Voyager 1 is still in the heliosphere, scientists will observe a reversal in the direction of the solar magnetic field before the end of 2015.
- Razer's Nabu Coming To US With WeChat Integration
July 24 2014 3:27 AM
Nabu will support iOS and Android devices, while support for Windows Phone is likely to be added to the device soon.
- China Investigates Nearly 600 Firms As Food Scandal Spreads
July 24 2014 1:47 AM
The latest developments follow the arrest of five people, including the head of Shanghai Husi Food and its quality manager.
- Samsung Announces Price Tag For 105-Inch Curved Screen TV
July 23 2014 7:59 AM
The TV sports a curved OLED screen with Ultra HD resolution, and was announced at the CES Las Vegas earlier this year.
- iOS 8, OS X Yosemite May Not Share Same Launch Date
July 23 2014 6:55 AM
Since Tim Cook took over as CEO in late 2011, all iPhone models have launched in September, and always two days after a new iOS release.
- Bats Use Polarized Light To Navigate
July 23 2014 4:13 AM
At dusk, bats use the way sunlight is scattered in the atmosphere to regulate their internal magnetic compass, a study has found.
- New Device Helps iPhone Detect Leaks And See In The Dark
July 23 2014 1:56 AM
In addition to detecting heat energy, Flir One allows users to “see” and measure even small changes in temperature.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
July 22 2014 7:47 AM
Here's how to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos to Android 4.4.2 KitKat manually.
- Offshore Wind Farms Become Feeding Grounds For Seals
July 22 2014 7:05 AM
While a study has found wind farms generate a "reef effect," it does not rule out the possibility that such structures can harm marine life.
- Apple Preparing For Biggest iPhone Launch Ever
July 22 2014 5:03 AM
Apple has reportedly asked its suppliers to manufacture components for up to 120 million iPhones by the end of 2014.
- Xiaomi To Take On Samsung, Local Favorites In India
July 22 2014 1:47 AM
Xiaomi has partnered with Flipkart.com, India’s largest e-commerce company, to sell its new Mi3 handset, starting Tuesday.
- Alibaba To Work With Noted Filmmakers
July 21 2014 7:58 AM
The company revealed the deal in a regulatory filing by ChinaVision, a Hong Kong-listed company recently acquired by Alibaba.
- Leaked Promo Flyer Reveals Details About iPhone 6 In China
July 21 2014 6:45 AM
According to the flyer, both models of the iPhone 6 will be launched in China on Sept. 19.
- Verizon Challenges Competitors With Faster FiOS Connections
July 21 2014 3:58 AM
The company claims that a subscriber with a 50 Mbps connection can upload a five-minute, HD video to the Internet in 40 seconds.
- McDonald’s, Yum Suspend Meat Purchase From Chinese Supplier
July 21 2014 1:44 AM
The incident is considered a fresh setback for both McDonald’s and Yum after the companies were hit by a food safety scandal in China in 2012.
- Mount Rainier In Washington Will Erupt Again: Study
July 19 2014 6:16 AM
The findings will help experts better understand the processes inside the volcano and predict any future eruption.