A diehard lover of photography, Kukil Bora started his career as a Web journalist with a Bangalore-based media firm called “SiliconIndia” in 2010. After working there for a year, Kukil joined International Business Times in May, 2011 as a Correspondent for the Bangalore news room. He loves writing technology articles. However, his areas of interest also include science, politics and sports. Kukil holds a Bachelor degree in English literature from Gauhati University and a Masters degree in Mass Communication from Bangalore University. You can find him on Google+ and Twitter.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware For Samsung Galaxy S2 T-Mobile: How To Install It
April 09 2013 2:12 AM
Samsung has finally started rolling out the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean official firmware update for the T-Mobile variant of the Samsung Galaxy S2.
- WikiLeaks Public Library Of US Diplomacy (PlusD): 2M Records
April 08 2013 8:08 AM
Late Sunday, the infamous publisher of secret classified documents launched the Public Library of U.S. Diplomacy, or PlusD.
- How To Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean On Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Using CM10.1
April 08 2013 2:10 AM
Samsung Galaxy S3 with the model number GT-I9300 can now be updated to the new Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware using CM10.1.
- iOS 7 Concept Shows New Lock Screen, Widgets, Mission Control Among Other Features
April 06 2013 4:45 AM
Here’s an iOS 7 concept from designer F. Bianco, who has tried to maintain the basic look and functions of iOS 6.
- Gangs In London Breed Ferocious Dogs Injecting Them With Steroids For Toughness
April 05 2013 8:09 AM
Young gang members in London trade dogs like mobile phones and use them in illegal activities, reveals a new research.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Featuring Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor Gets Rooted [Tutorial]
April 05 2013 7:21 AM
Thanks to a recognized Samsung root specialist, the Galaxy S4 variant (GT-I9505) has been rooted successfully.
- Apple iPhone 5S, iWatch To Feature Fingerprint Scanner: Analyst
April 04 2013 7:41 AM
According to an industry analyst, the sixth-generation iPhone, the iPhone 5S, will carry a built-in fingerprint sensor.
- Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean On Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 (SPH-L710) Using Slim Bean Custom ROM [Tutorial]
April 04 2013 2:43 AM
Users of the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 (SPH-L710) can now upgrade their devices to the new Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
- iPhone 6 In 2014 May Feature TSMC-Built A7 Chip
April 03 2013 7:18 AM
According to a new report, the 2014 model of Apple’s iPhone will be called the “iPhone 6” and is likely to be powered by A7 chip.
- iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak: Evad3rs Not Working On Exploiting ‘Minimal Update’; iOS 7 On Target
April 03 2013 2:21 AM
Pod2g took to his Twitter account to confirm that iOS 6.1.3 would remain jailbreak-free and they are waiting for a major iOS release.
- How To Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (XWLSN) On Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
April 02 2013 4:51 AM
If you are using the official XWLSN Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware on your Galaxy S2, rooting the new firmware could be the next thing.
- Interested In Knowing The Mythical Gate To Hell; Visit Turkey
April 02 2013 2:58 AM
Italian archaeologists have reportedly discovered the fabled Gate to Hell, also known as Pluto’s Gate in southwestern Turkey.