Articles by Kukil Bora
- What We Can Expect From Samsung At CES 2014
December 30 2013 3:21 AM
If the Galaxy S5 gets the Exynos 6 processor, the Exynos S could make its way to the next-generation Galaxy Note.
- Google’s Chromebook Outsold Apple’s MacBook, But Who Sold More Tablets?
December 30 2013 1:11 AM
This year saw 25 percent more desktops, notebooks and tablets sold in the U.S. compared to last year, but it was not a pleasant one for Apple.
- Evasi0n 7.x Untether 0.2 Package Released On Cydia
December 29 2013 11:14 PM
The newly released evasi0n 7.x Untether 0.2 brings all the changes made to the 1.0.1 update.
- Apple Renews Motion Seeking US Ban On Samsung Products
December 28 2013 12:34 PM
Apple has requested that another injunction hearing be held on Jan. 30.
- Potential Next-Gen Samsung Tablet Surfaces At FCC
December 27 2013 5:38 AM
Samsung’s upcoming tablet is likely to be positioned in the upper mid-range or the high-end range of the tablet segment.
- A Mobile Device War For Your Holiday Dollars
December 27 2013 2:45 AM
Who won the battle for the growing number of people who shop from their smartphone?
- Measuring Snow And Rain To Become Easier With New Satellite
December 27 2013 12:20 AM
Take a look at how the new satellite -- launched by NASA and JAXA -- will help forecast the world's weather.
- LG Could Unveil New Smartphone With Wearable Products At MWC 2014
December 26 2013 6:47 AM
LG G3 is rumored to include the latest Android 4.4 KitKat mobile operating system and a 2.2 GHz octa-core processor.
- Dogecoin, Bitcoin Alternative, Hacked
December 26 2013 5:22 AM
While bitcoins are worth more than $700 each, dogecoin is still in its infancy and is valued at a fraction of a dollar.
- Evad3rs Updates Evasi0n7 Jailbreak Tool, TaiG Gone
December 26 2013 2:33 AM
The hackers also issued a letter to the jailbreak community, denying allegations of taking money from TaiG, a Chinese app store.
- An Apple Smackdown In Taiwan
December 26 2013 12:29 AM
Apple isn't perfect, as a mistake in Taiwan demonstrates.
- Will 2014 See A Bigger iPad And iPhone?
December 24 2013 6:42 AM
Larger tablets from the likes of Apple and Samsung could ultimately impact the demand for ultrabook models, a report says.
- Alan Turing Gets Royal Pardon Over Homosexuality Charges
December 24 2013 4:40 AM
While Alan Turing’s wartime code-breaking saved thousands of lives, his own life was destroyed when he was convicted for being gay.
- What Do Sharks, Honeybees And Humans Have In Common?
December 24 2013 2:37 AM
The Lévy walk involves a series of short movements in one area and then a longer trek to another area.
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 Using Evasi0n7
December 24 2013 12:42 AM
Evasi0n7 is compatible with all iPhone, iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch models running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4. Here is how to use it.
- Is Solar Activity Responsible For Climate Change?
December 23 2013 6:37 AM
Researchers carried out a study using records of past temperatures constructed with data from tree rings and other historical sources.
- The Apple-China Mobile Pairing - Why It's A Big Deal
December 23 2013 4:21 AM
Apple's partnership with smaller local carriers has not helped the company much in the world's largest smartphone phone market.
- How Plants Evolved To Withstand Cold
December 23 2013 1:30 AM
Modern trees and crops may not have the capability to respond quickly enough to climate change.
- Why Are Some Stars Bigger Than Others?
December 21 2013 3:12 PM
While average stars like our sun are common in the Milky Way, more is needed to explain the formation of massive stars.
- Samsung Is Rumored To Launch Four New Tablets Early Next Year
December 21 2013 2:14 PM
Each of the “Pro” devices will support Wi-Fi and 4G LTE, while the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite will feature only 3G connectivity.