- High Levels Of Toxic Gas Ignored At Turkish Coal Mine
May 20 2014 7:52 AM
Officials arrested in relation to the accident will face charges of negligent death.
- Taiwan's Innolux Could Be The Third Display Supplier For iPhone 6
May 20 2014 6:26 AM
Innolux is believed to have benefited from Apple’s reluctance to rely on Samsung.
- iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak Demonstrated On iPhone 5s
May 20 2014 3:56 AM
While jailbreak tweaks demonstrated by i0n1c and Winocm were untethered, Jang’s solution is a tethered one.
- Yet Another Study Finds Antarctic Ice Melt Has Quickened
May 20 2014 2:00 AM
Recent assessments have revealed that glaciers in Antarctica may have passed a point of irreversible retreat.
- Greenland Will Be Far Greater Contributor To Sea Rise Than Expected: Study
May 19 2014 6:27 AM
What appeared to be shallow glaciers at the very edges of Greenland are actually long, deep fingers stretching almost 65 miles inland.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
May 19 2014 5:32 AM
Here is how to install new Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F.
- Scientists Discover Technique To Turn Light Into Matter
May 19 2014 3:01 AM
The new experiment would recreate a process that took place in the first 100 seconds of the universe's formation.
- Why Google Wants A YouTube-Twitch Marriage
May 19 2014 1:16 AM
Launched in June 2011, Twitch allows users to upload and watch for free video games being played in real time.
- Apple Details OS X 10.9.3 4K Display Enhancements
May 17 2014 12:33 PM
The 4K display support allows users to connect their devices to an external 4K monitor and take advantage of refresh rates of 60Hz.
- Spiders' Silk May Aid Quest For Better Adhesives
May 17 2014 10:29 AM
The substance holds promise for potential applications in adhesion science, particularly in the field of biomedicine.
- Record Outcome For Modi-Led BJP A Boon For Indian Economy
May 16 2014 7:59 AM
Corporate India and investors are confident Modi will deliver with bold and decisive policy reforms to promote economic growth.
- How The Octopus Avoids Getting Tangled Up In Knots
May 16 2014 4:22 AM
Never mind that the brain of an octopus is unaware of what its eight arms are doing, the suckers on those arms keep the them from tangling.
- Apple Releases OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks
May 16 2014 2:15 AM
The update uses the pixel-doubling technique to enable true Retina experience where the size of user interface elements remains unaffected.
- Why Is Apple Canceling Retail Store Employee Vacations In September?
May 15 2014 8:24 AM
The move is expected to be enacted across stores around the world as Apple is rumored to be preparing for the iPhone 6's release.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE
May 15 2014 6:16 AM
The latest firmware update is the first KitKat build released for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE.
- Tropical Cyclones Migrating Poleward
May 15 2014 3:26 AM
These powerful storms, with their devastating winds and accompanied flooding, can endanger unprepared coastal cities.
- Flappy Bird To Fly Again In August
May 15 2014 1:30 AM
The game's developer-with-a-conscience was not specific about how he'd make the new version "less addictive."
- Ukraine Crisis Threatens US-Russia Cooperation On ISS
May 14 2014 7:18 AM
Russia says U.S. participation is not necessary for the continued operation of the space station.
- iOS 8 Could Bring New Multitasking Feature To iPad
May 14 2014 5:04 AM
The functionality is expected to allow users to easily drag text, video and images from one app to another.
- Expedition 39 Crew Members Return To Earth
May 14 2014 1:11 AM
One of several key research areas during Expedition 39 was human health management for long duration space travel, NASA says.