Articles by Kukil Bora
- Will iPhone 6 Be Released With Larger Sapphire Display In September?
February 13 2014 7:03 AM
Despite being rumored to have a larger display, the iPhone 6 could be lighter than the current version of the device.
- How To Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Using Custom ROM
February 13 2014 6:04 AM
Here's how to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat on the Samsung Galaxy S I9000 using SuperNexus custom ROM.
- Sprint Galaxy S4 Rumored To Get KitKat Update On Thursday
February 13 2014 3:24 AM
The new firmware version is L720VPUFNAE, which is the same build number carried by the KitKat kernel source that was released by Samsung.
- It’s An Android, iOS World
February 13 2014 1:11 AM
Although Android and Apple took different routes to meet consumer demand, both platforms received a warm response from users.
- T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Shows Up In User Agent Profile
February 12 2014 6:54 AM
An alleged User Agent profile apparently revealed the model number for Galaxy S5’s T-Mobile version.
- Will iPhone 6 Feature An Edge-To-Edge Display?
February 12 2014 4:45 AM
A bezel-free display would use a single-layered panel to allow for a thinner device, cleaner images and improved energy efficiency.
- Tiny Satellites To Photograph Earth From Astronauts’ Perspective
February 12 2014 2:02 AM
Images from Flock 1 will help identify areas for disaster relief and monitor deforestation, among many other possible applications.
- T-Mobile Moto X Gets Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update
February 12 2014 12:57 AM
The T-Mobile version is the same as the unlocked GSM and developer editions of the smartphone with the same model number of XT1053.
- TSMC To Switch To 8-Inch Processing For iPhone 6’s Fingerprint Sensor
February 11 2014 6:20 AM
Apple opted for TSMC’s 8-inch fab, which allows better yield rates for WLP to produce the fingerprint sensors.
- Will iWatch Meet Your Expectations?
February 11 2014 4:01 AM
The iWatch is not likely to be regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, or FDA, as it may not have advanced sensors.
- iOS 7 Coding Hints At Next-Gen Apple TV Hardware
February 11 2014 1:59 AM
The new device was identified as “AppleTV4,1” indicating a major refresh to the Apple TV hardware platform.
- Melbourne Airport Control Tower Briefly Evacuated Due To Smoke
February 10 2014 11:46 PM
Soon after, Airservices Australia said it was safe for staff to return to the tower on Tuesday afternoon.
- Flappy Bird Phone Now Costs Nearly $100K On EBay
February 10 2014 6:55 AM
There are more than 70 bids for the iPhone 5s as of now but eBay could intervene at any time to stop the auction.
- Will Cheaper Smartphones Revive HTC’s Fortunes?
February 10 2014 5:13 AM
HTC sold one in every 10 smartphones globally two years ago, but in 2013 its worldwide market share took a dive.
- New Device Helps NASA Track Planets Better
February 10 2014 3:38 AM
The WASP is intended to be a flexible system that can be used to support a variety of instruments and sensors for specific missions.
- Flappy Bird Has Been Grounded
February 10 2014 12:31 AM
The original Flappy Bird is no more, but there are similar games still available in app stores.
- Evasi0n7 1.0.5 Released For iOS 7.0.5
February 08 2014 2:58 PM
Although it is good news for many users that iOS 7.0.5 is jailbreakable, it is likely to be the last before iOS 7.1 releases.
- Will The iPhone 6 Look Like This?
February 08 2014 2:07 PM
According to the designer, the bigger resolution of the screen would allow the icons on the Home screen to be reorganized.
- Distant Galaxy Can Take Us Back To The Universe’s Early Days
February 08 2014 1:55 PM
Abell2744 Y1 is about 30 times smaller than the Milky Way galaxy, but it's producing about 10 times more stars.
- Will Next-Gen iPhone Feature 5-Inch Sapphire Display?
February 07 2014 6:32 AM
Given the screen-size of the sapphire displays, it is likely that the new screen could be a key feature of the iPhone 6.