Articles by Kukil Bora
- What Do Sharks, Honeybees And Humans Have In Common?
December 24 2013 2:37 AM
The Lévy walk involves a series of short movements in one area and then a longer trek to another area.
- How To Jailbreak iOS 7 Using Evasi0n7
December 24 2013 12:42 AM
Evasi0n7 is compatible with all iPhone, iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch models running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4. Here is how to use it.
- Is Solar Activity Responsible For Climate Change?
December 23 2013 6:37 AM
Researchers carried out a study using records of past temperatures constructed with data from tree rings and other historical sources.
- The Apple-China Mobile Pairing - Why It's A Big Deal
December 23 2013 4:21 AM
Apple's partnership with smaller local carriers has not helped the company much in the world's largest smartphone phone market.
- How Plants Evolved To Withstand Cold
December 23 2013 1:30 AM
Modern trees and crops may not have the capability to respond quickly enough to climate change.
- Why Are Some Stars Bigger Than Others?
December 21 2013 3:12 PM
While average stars like our sun are common in the Milky Way, more is needed to explain the formation of massive stars.
- Samsung Is Rumored To Launch Four New Tablets Early Next Year
December 21 2013 2:14 PM
Each of the “Pro” devices will support Wi-Fi and 4G LTE, while the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite will feature only 3G connectivity.
- Cyanogen, The Android Customizer, Raises $23 Million
December 20 2013 7:28 AM
Cyanogen announced that it plans to hire dozens of people and open an office in China.
- Can You Get Your Youth Back?
December 20 2013 6:21 AM
Scientists discovered a new mechanism of aging and managed to reverse it.
- Japan’s Baby Island, Niijima, Is Likely Here To Stay
December 20 2013 3:05 AM
Although scientists initially speculated that Niijima might not last, new details suggest that the island could survive for a long time.
- Why Are There Flowers On Earth? Shrub DNA Explains
December 20 2013 1:16 AM
Amborella’s genome is expected to shed new light on important traits in flowering plants, including in all major food crop species.
- Europe’s Gaia Satellite Lifts Off
December 19 2013 6:47 AM
Equipped with a 1,000-megapixel camera, Gaia will look to capture 3D images of stars, planets and asteroids.
- Apple Mac Pro Is Now Available
December 19 2013 5:09 AM
Apple's new Mac Pro desktop, the company’s first product to be completely manufactured in the U.S., is now available on its online store.
- How Safe Is Your MacBook Webcam?
December 19 2013 3:18 AM
Researchers have found webcams on the 2008 MacBook and iMac models, and more recent models from other vendors, can be compromised.
- Neanderthals Didn’t Worry About Incest: Study
December 19 2013 1:08 AM
Neanderthals had sexual relationships with close relatives, which, in today’s standards and in some cultures, is taboo.
- Astronauts Will Spacewalk To Fix Cooling System On The ISS
December 18 2013 6:23 AM
Each of the three spacewalks is scheduled to last six-and-a-half hours, according to NASA.
- Sustainability: Are Companies Putting Their Money Where Their Mouth Is?
December 18 2013 3:22 AM
Sustainability can boost a company’s bottom line, new research shows, contradicting popular belief that non-financial goals can harm profits.
- Massive Stars Help Discover Milky Way's ‘Missing’ Arms
December 17 2013 11:49 PM
Astronomers can't see what the Milky Way looks like, but they assume its shape by observing its stars and their distances from Earth.
- A Business Model Advancement That May Annoy - Facebook To Launch Auto-Play Video Ads
December 17 2013 5:46 AM
Will the move annoy users enough to log-off the social network?
- Neanderthals Showed Reverence To Elders, Buried Their Dead: Study
December 17 2013 3:26 AM
A Neanderthal skeleton, unearthed in a cave in southwestern France over a century ago, was intentionally buried, a new study reveals.