- Evangelical Coalition Makes Big Ad Buy For US Immigration Reform
August 22 2013 1:51 PM
The Evangelical Immigration Table is aiming ads at Christians, telling them to think biblically about helping their fellow humans.
- US House Judiciary Chairman Says Mexicans Are Exploiting Asylum Loophole
August 22 2013 5:47 AM
Thousands of immigrants are applying for asylum by falsely claiming "credible fear" concerns, according to a prominent Republican.
- US Rep. Kerry Bentivolio Is Latest Republican To Talk Of Impeaching Obama
August 21 2013 11:14 AM
The Michigan congressman says he has approached lawyers about impeaching the president. Trouble is, he has no evidence.
- Ted Cruz Resumes His Normal Business Of Trying To Defund Obamacare
August 21 2013 10:16 AM
The GOP senator will be in Texas this week to explain to constituents: This is the "last best chance" to defund the health care law.
- Hertitage's DeMint: Republicans Not For Defunding Obamacare Should Be Replaced
August 20 2013 12:50 PM
The former senator hasn't lost any of his radical, Tea Party views after leaving the senate for a conservative think tank.
- Ted Cruz Renounces Canadian Citizenship: 'I’m American By Birth’
August 20 2013 9:19 AM
The Republican senator said he was told as a youth that he could choose Canadian or American citizenship, so he went for the U.S.
- Ted Cruz For President! But What About His Canadian Birth?
August 19 2013 3:32 PM
The Tea Party darling was born in Canada, which means he's got Canadian citizenship. That may spell trouble for a presidential run.
- Summer Isn't So Hot For American Presidents
August 19 2013 11:29 AM
Obama's approval rating among Americans has tended to decline during summer months -- like some other recent presidents.
- Republican Ban On CNN, NBC Hurts Only GOP: Analysts
August 16 2013 1:34 PM
The Republican Party is mad at the networks for producing Hillary Clinton documentaries. The backlash is wrongheaded, experts say.
- DREAMers to Obama: Let All Undocumented Immigrants Stay, Too
August 15 2013 2:40 PM
Undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children got a reprieve. Now they want Obama to expand the program to everybody.
- New Orleans Sheriff Won't Cooperate With Feds On Immigration
August 13 2013 1:13 PM
A New Orleans sheriff will keep federal agents who want to verify the immigration status of inmates out of his jail.
- Rubio: Obamacare Defunding Tactic Is A Tough Road
August 13 2013 10:30 AM
Florida Sen. Marco Rubio says Republicans have "got a lot more convincing to do" about defunding Obamacare.
- US Government Shutdown In 2014? Obama Says It Won’t Happen
August 09 2013 4:43 PM
A government shutdown when the economy is picking up is 'a bad idea,' says the president.
- US Immigration Reform: Obama Stays Mum On Executive Action
August 09 2013 4:20 PM
Obama is yet to say if he will use executive action, but noted the Senate bill addresses and improves many of the opposition's concerns.
- Obama Shouldn’t Seek Gain From Immigration Stall, Advocates Say
August 09 2013 12:14 PM
U.S. immigration reform advocates insist that President Obama needs to do more to break the policy gridlock in Congress.
- US Immigration Reform Advocates To Obama: Time To Use Executive Action
August 08 2013 2:31 PM
Frustrated with Congress' foot-dragging, immigration advocates call on the president to suspend deportation and expand "deferred action."
- US Manufacturers To Run Pro-Immigration Reform Ads
August 07 2013 3:17 PM
The National Association of Manufacturers says the August congressional recess is the perfect time for making the case for reform.
- Big Spender Cory Booker Has Huge Lead In Senate Race
August 07 2013 11:22 AM
If polls are any indication, Newark Mayor Cory Booker's big spending is likely to pay off.
- GOP Already In Full Campaign Mode Vs. 'Hillary 2016'
August 06 2013 11:04 AM
'Hillary 2016' currently is only speculation, but the GOP has already amped-up against her -- by hitting the national television networks.
- Cantor: House Will Consider Immigration 'At Some Point' And On 'Our Terms'
August 05 2013 10:50 AM
The only thing House Republicans appear to know at this time is that leadership won't take up the Senate bill on immigration.