Missing Autistic Bronx Boy's Odyssey Illustrates Challenges Highlighted During National Autism Awareness MonthA 13-year-old autistic Bronx boy who went missing three days ago was found and returned to his family. His odyssey highlighted the challenges highlighted during National Autism Awareness Month.
- Burger King in Japan offered a promotion in which anyone could add 15 pieces of bacon to a burger for only 110 Yen ($1.24), which convinced one Japanese man to attempt to eat a Whopper with 1,050 strips of bacon.
- Tyra Banks confirmed Friday that J. Alexander, Jay Manuel and Nigel Barker have been fired from America's Next Top Model via Twitter.
- The military is investigating the situation surrounding the wife of a Fort Carson, Colo. soldier who learned of her husband's death via Facebook.
- The intense smell of pot that usually blankets a popular quad at the University of Colorado-Boulder on April 20 was replaced by the smell of fish-based fertilizer Friday morning.
- It seems Charlie Sheen has turned to non-alcoholic beer as an alternative to his pre-rehab ways.
- Giant George, a nearly five-feet-tall Great Dane, has been deemed the world's tallest dog
- It now seems possible that antibiotics could treat some patients with appendicitis better than surgery.
- The mother of Makayla Norman, the 14-year-old girl who weighed 28 pounds when she died last year, pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and other charges Friday.
- Rick Santorum's three-year-old daughter Bella has returned to the hospital according to a statement issued by the campaign Friday morning.
- In an attempt to rid their waters of snakehead fish, Maryland is offering rewards to anyone that kills the fish from hell.
- Lindsay Lohan has reportedly sold a truckload of designer clothes in a desperate attempt to make some quick cash.