- Samsung Galaxy S4 For Verizon Allegedly Spotted In Benchmark Results
February 15 2013 12:17 PM
Samsung's Galaxy S4 may be months away from its release date, but new rumors hint that the company will launch its next flagship for Verizon.
- Microsoft Surface Pro Teardown Suggests Tablet Is Not Repairable
February 13 2013 5:36 PM
The iFixit team delved deep into Microsoft's Surface Pro tablet only to find that the machine is barely repairable.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 4 Price Cuts Come To Walmart
February 13 2013 11:29 AM
Wal-Mart is offering some noteworthy discounts for Samsung's Galaxy Note 2 and Google's Nexus 4. The Note 2 will sell for almost $100 less than carrier T-Mobile charges after a mail-in rebate, and the Nexus 4 will be seeing a price cut of $52.
- Galaxy S4 Release May Coincide With S4 Mini
February 12 2013 11:54 AM
Samsung recently launched a miniature version of its Galaxy S3 in the UK, and now the manufacturer may do the same with its next-generation release.
- Valentine's Day Gift Guide: 7 Ideas For Your Nerdy Boyfriend Or Girlfriend
February 11 2013 6:20 PM
Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and if you're stumped about what to get for your tech-savvy or gamer significant other, check out our list.
- Nvidia Project Shield Demo Released: A First Look At Android Gameplay On A Handheld Console
February 11 2013 10:48 AM
Nvidia's Project Shield is still months away from its release date, but the company just revealed a video sneak peek of what players can expect in terms of gameplay.
- Samsung May Implement Gesture-Based Display With Galaxy S4 Handset
February 08 2013 3:09 PM
Rumors indicate that Samsung could implement a new display that can be navigated without being touched with its Galaxy S4.
- Tests Prove Surface Pro Has More Storage Space Than Previously Expected
February 08 2013 12:27 PM
Last month, we heard that Microsoft's Surface Pro would come with significantly less storage space than advertised. However, those estimates fell slightly below the actual capacity users will find on the tablet upon launch.
- Nexus 4 Price Drops For T-Mobile Users Through Online Reseller
February 07 2013 2:44 PM
Online reseller LetsTalk just announced a significant discount for those looking to purchase a Nexus 4 and use it on T-Mobile's network.
- Pink Galaxy Note 2 Appears On Samsung Taiwan's Website
February 07 2013 11:43 AM
As Valentine's Day approaches, a pink version of Samsung's flagship Note 2 has appeared on its Taiwanese website.
- Xbox 720 May Not Support Used Games
February 06 2013 4:58 PM
In an interview with Edge Magazine, an alleged source with ties to the Xbox 720 revealed information about what players can expect from Microsoft's next console.
- Android 4.1.2 Update For Galaxy Note 2 Launches In Canada
February 06 2013 11:33 AM
On Wednesday, the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update rolled out for Galaxy Note 2 users in Canada, bringing a slew of Premium Suite features to the second generation "phablet."
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Could Come To T-Mobile In March
February 05 2013 5:28 PM
Samsung launched a miniature version of its Galaxy S3 in the UK back in November, and now T-Mobile may be seeing that same phone under a different name come March.
- 'Skyrim' DLC For PS3 Players In Europe Revealed, But Some Nations Will Have To Wait Longer
February 05 2013 11:01 AM
Earlier this week, Bethesda has officially announced the release dates for Skyrim's first three DLCs in Europe. However, Germany, Italy, Spain and France will have to wait a bit longer.
- New Skyrim DLC Could Be Called Redguard
February 02 2013 7:32 PM
While PS3 players are still waiting to get their hands on the three currently available Skyrim DLC packages, Bethesda may be prepping to launch a fourth expansion pack for its wildly popular action-adventure role-playing game.
- Qualcomm Reportedly Leaks Info On Next Android Update, Orders Websites To Take Down Reports
February 01 2013 4:36 PM
Earlier this week, launch information concerning Android 5.0 allegedly leaked online, but Qualcomm ordered these reports to be retracted soon after.
- BlackBerry 10 Features: A Guide To What's New In BB10 [VIDEOS]
February 01 2013 1:54 PM
BlackBerry unveiled its refreshed mobile operating system earlier this week, and here's a look at what users can expect from the new software.
- 8 Ways To Prevent Phishing Scams
February 01 2013 9:57 AM
The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal said this week that their computer systems have been infiltrated by Chinese hackers. While these types of unwanted intrusions can happen to anyone, there are measures you can take to protect your digital identity.
- Nexus 4 Returns To US Store As Photos Of White Handsets Allegedly Leak Online
January 31 2013 2:01 PM
Google seems to have restocked its U.S. Google Play store, but that may not be the only surprise in store for Nexus 4 fans. Photos of the flagship smartphone in white have allegedly leaked online earlier this week.
- Microsoft To Hold Surface Pro Launch Event At Best Buy On Feb. 8
January 31 2013 12:17 PM
Microsoft has announced that it will hold a special Surface Pro launch event at Best Buy on Feb. 8, one day before the tablet's official release date.