- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Release Date For AT&T Allegedly Revealed; Rumors Indicate Same Launch As Windows Phone 8 [REPORT]
September 15 2012 4:02 PM
The release date for Samsung?s Galaxy Note 2 has not officially been revealed yet, but a tip has indicated that it may arrive at the end of next month. According to BGR, a tip has been dropped indicating that the Galaxy Note 2 will be available on AT&T beginning Oct. 21.
- Apple iPhone 5 Release Announced: 5 Accessories Users Will Want Upon Launch
September 14 2012 5:55 PM
Preorders have just begun for Apple?s iPhone 5, the highly rumored next-generation smartphone to be released on Sept. 21. Fans now know everything about the device, from its release date, to its features and hardware specs. But when a new smartphone debuts from Apple, fans look forward to move than just the device: they shop for brand new accessories.
- Windows 8 Release Approaches: This Could Be ‘Exactly What Microsoft Needs,’ Developer Says
September 14 2012 2:36 PM
Microsoft's Oct. 26 release date for Windows 8 is quickly approaching, and fans of the long-time PC software creator have seen some new devices that will utilize the OS. At Berlin's IFA 2012, hybrid laptop-tablet gadgets were unveiled such as the Sony VAIO Duo and the T-Series 13 Ultrabook.
- Apple iPhone 5 Preorder Time Begins After Midnight: Verizon, Sprint Details Announced
September 13 2012 6:15 PM
Apple has officially announced the release date for its iPhone 5, which will hit stores on Sept. 21. Preorders for the next-generation smartphone begin on Friday, Sept. 14, but Verizon users may run into some trouble if they wish to keep their unlimited data plan.
- Wii U Preorders Begin Today: GameStop Slashes Prices In Exchange For Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 Trade-Ins
September 13 2012 5:25 PM
Nintendo has unveiled the official release date for the Wii U in North America and Europe. The Wii successor will launch on Nov. 18 in the U.S. and Nov. 30 in Europe. During Thursday’s Nintendo Direct the long-time video game manufacturer announced the lineup of games that will debut alongside the next-generation console and the hardware specifications.
- Google’s ‘Bacon Number’ Adds ‘Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon’ To Any Search: Which Actor Has The Highest Number?
September 13 2012 3:07 PM
Kevin Bacon has starred in major films such as “Mystic River” and “X Men: First Class”, but the actor is probably most famous for what has come to be known as the “Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon” game. Now Google has implemented this widespread joke into its own search engine, allowing users to immediately discover any Hollywood star’s bacon number.
- Apple iPhone 5 Event: 5 Rumors That Were Proven Wrong At The Release Announcement
September 13 2012 2:25 PM
On Wednesday Apple officially revealed the iPhone 5, laying to rest the endless release date rumors, price estimates and speculations on what features the device would include. The device was released alongside a brand new line of iPod Nano and iPod Touch products at the Yerva Center in San Francisco, where Apple’s Tim Cook and Phil Schiller took the stage.
- Wii U Release Date For Europe And Specs Confirmed: Nintendo's Console Hits Stores On Nov. 30, Not December
September 13 2012 10:27 AM
Nintendo announced that the Wii U release date for Europe will be Nov. 30. This disproves the previous rumors that said the console would not be available until December due to manufacturing issues.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 To Break 30 Million Sales As Android Jelly Bean Release Date Approaches
September 12 2012 5:34 PM
Samsung’s Galaxy S3, the company’s flagship smartphone of 2012, is projected to reach another 10 million unit sales before the year’s end. Samsung believes that its Galaxy S3 will achieve more than 30 million in global sales by the end of 2012, an executive said to the Yonhap News Agency.
- iPhone 5 Event Hyped On Twitter: Android Fans Get Nasty After Apple Announcement
September 12 2012 4:37 PM
Apple has finally unveiled the release date for its long awaited iPhone 5, confirming the rumors about its design, features and tech specs that have been circulating the Internet. Undoubtedly, Web surfers were buzzing with excitement, sharing their opinions through social media.
- Apple iPhone 5 To Release With 8-Pin Lighting Mini Dock Connector, Not The Rumored Thunderbolt
September 12 2012 2:50 PM
Apple has officially announced the release of its upcoming iPhone 5 at today's press event, alongside a new line of iPod Nanos and iPad Touch devices. But just as important as the iOS devices themselves are the accessories that go with them, and Apple has announced that an 8-pin Lightning dock connector will be featured with the new iPhone 5 and iPods.
- Apple iPhone 5 Event: Features And Specs For Next-Gen Device Unveiled [FULL LIST]
September 12 2012 1:29 PM
Apple’s announced the release of its iPhone 5 at the Yerva Center in San Francisco today, after endless rumors and speculation has mounted throughout recent months. Many assumptions made by critics, tech geeks and fans were finally put to rest, as Apple unveiled the features for its iPhone 5.
- Apple iPad Mini Rumors May Be Wrong: No 'Leaked' Press Release Found Ahead Of Announcement
September 12 2012 11:27 AM
Apple is scheduled to make some big announcements today at the Yerva Center in San Francisco, with tech geeks, fans and critics anticipating an official iPhone 5 unveil. Rumors have indicated that the Cupertino, Calif.-based company will also reveal a refreshed line of iPods and an iPad Mini, but some of these speculations may not hold up to be true.
- Apple iPhone 5 Release Event Is Here: 5 Surprising Moments From Past Announcements
September 12 2012 10:37 AM
Apple is predicted to unveil its iPhone 5 at a press event today, Sept. 12, after a long period of anticipation, gossip and speculation about what the next-generation device will feature. The company has a history of keeping its plans under wraps, although the Internet has been flooded with purported photos and leaks of what is expected to be the iPhone 5.
- Apple iOS 6 Release Date May Be Revealed Tomorrow: 6 Features To Look Forward To
September 11 2012 4:25 PM
Apple big announcement, where the company is expected to reveal the iPhone 5 and some other surprises, is finally coming on Wednesday. Alongside the announcement of its next-generation smartphone, a possible iPad Mini and a refreshed line of iPod devices, Apple could unveil the release date for iOS 6, its updated operating system.
- Nokia Windows Phone 8 Devices Among First In UK With LTE, But Are Users Willing To Ditch iOS And Android?
September 11 2012 12:05 PM
The Nokia Lumia 920, a flagship Windows Phone 8 device that was recently unveiled, will be released in the United Kingdom as one of the first smartphones in that area to feature LTE connectivity. UK carrier Everything Everywhere has just announced that its plans to roll out a 4G LTE network will be put into effect, and it will be rebranding itself as EE from here on forward.
- Wii U Release Date And Price To Be Revealed This Week, Will The Rumors And Leaks Be Correct?
September 11 2012 10:33 AM
The release date and price for Nintendo’s next-generation Wii U are expected to be unveiled this Thursday at a press event in New York. Nintendo has confirmed that the European launch details for the Wii U will also be announced on that day.
- Bill Moggridge Dead At 69: How The Inventor Of The First Laptop Changed Computers Forever
September 10 2012 3:58 PM
Bill Moggridge, inventor and designer of the first laptop, died on Sept. 8, 2012. He died from cancer at the age of 69, according to an announcement by the Smithsonian Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum, where he worked as director.
- ‘Halo 4’ Gameplay To Include New Enemies: Details Allegedly Leak Describing Watchers, Crawlers, And Weapons [VIDEO]
September 10 2012 3:41 PM
Enemies and weapons that will appear in “Halo 4” were revealed over the weekend, providing even more of an insight as to what players can expect in the next installment of the franchise. The Promethean enemies and new set of weapons appeared in a NeoGaf forum by user Garrett 2U, according to Halo Council.
- Microsoft Xbox 720's Augmented Reality Could Mark New Era In Gaming
September 10 2012 12:17 PM
Rumors about Microsoft’s Xbox 720, which is the title believed to accompany the PC-maker’s next-generation gaming console, have been circulating for quite some time now. Back in 2010, a document detailing the company’s plans leaked, and now a recently discovered patent reveals that Microsoft intends to take video games out of the television screen and into players’ immediate environment.