Articles by Lisa Eadicicco
- 'Xbox 720' Allegedly Leaked Specs Indicate Next-Gen Console Could Be A Powerhouse
January 21 2013 1:42 PM
A diagram allegedly showcasing the system layout for Microsoft's rumored Xbox 720 has reportedly leaked online.
- Samsung To Launch Galaxy S3 Mini With NFC This Month
January 21 2013 11:51 AM
Samsung will release a new version of its Galaxy S3 with NFC technology at the end of January, the company announced on Monday.
- Google Experiments With Touch-Screen Tech To Replace Passwords
January 18 2013 12:40 PM
According to a new report, Google may eventually develop technology that would allow Web surfers to log into websites by touching a screen rather than typing a traditional password.
- 'Temple Run 2' For Android Could Debut Next Week
January 17 2013 2:50 PM
Imangi Studios has quietly rolled out its successor to the widely popular "Temple Run" mobile game. "Temple Run 2" debuted in Apple's App Store this week, and Android users may not have to wait much longer.
- Microsoft Executive Teases Surface Pro Release Date On Twitter
January 17 2013 12:09 PM
On Tuesday, a Microsoft executive posted to Twitter that the first batch of Surface Pro tablets have come off the production line.
- Google Doodle Honors Frank Zamboni's 112th Birthday With Interactive Game
January 16 2013 12:37 PM
Google has commemorated the inventor of the Zamboni by displaying an interactive game on its homepage.
- BlackBerry 10 Video Allegedly Leaks Showcasing Gesture-Based UI And Sleek Design
January 16 2013 12:12 PM
As the release date for RIM's BlackBerry 10 approaches, a detailed video of the Z10 handset has surfaced online.
- Android 4.1.2 Update For Galaxy Note Arrives In Poland
January 15 2013 3:46 PM
The long-awaited Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update has finally arrived for Galaxy Note users -- in Poland that is. Although availability is limited, this is a sign that Samsung will start rolling out the Premium Suite update to its first generation "phablet."
- Facebook Officially Unveils Graph Search Feature
January 15 2013 1:37 PM
Facebook's Graph Search is a feature designed to help users index and navigate through all of the content in their social network.
- Facebook Event: Where To Follow And What To Expect
January 15 2013 11:55 AM
Facebook is planning something big for its press event on Tuesday. Whether this means more mobile features or a brand new ad network, here's what to expect.
- Android 4.2.2 Update Allegedly Spotted On Nexus 4 Handset [VIDEO]
January 14 2013 4:23 PM
Google's upcoming Android 4.2.2 update has been reportedly spotted on Nexus 4 devices overseas.
- Microsoft Surface Pro Will Not Launch With Office 2013 [REPORT]
January 14 2013 12:52 PM
Microsoft has reportedly said that its upcoming Surface Pro tablet, which is set for a release date this month, will not launch with Office 2013 out of the box.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Features May Include New 4.99-Inch Display Showcased At CES, Rumors Say
January 14 2013 12:43 PM
Samsung showcased a brand new 4.99-inch AMOLED display at this year's CES, sparking rumor that this could be the new screen for the company's upcoming Galaxy S4 handset.
- The Best Of Gaming At The Show [PHOTOS]
January 11 2013 5:12 PM
CES is arguably the biggest tech event of the year, and here's a look at what the show floor had to offer for the video-game community.
- 6 Impressive JBL Speakers From CES 2013 [PHOTOS]
January 11 2013 12:27 PM
JBL showcased its lineup of smartphone and tablet-compatible speakers on the showroom floor at CES 2013.
- New Windows 8 Apps Offer Touch-Enabled Media Editing
January 09 2013 5:23 PM
Intel showcased some recent additions to the Windows Store at CES 2013 that bring touch enabled media editing to Windows 8.
- Hisense Edges In On Smart TV Craze With Google TV
January 09 2013 4:31 PM
At CES 2013, Hisense unveiled its own offerings that will compete with many other manufacturers in the Smart TV craze set to dominate 2013.
- Colorado Co Showcases Augmented Reality Mobile Tech
January 09 2013 1:27 PM
A Colorado startup has showcased its new augmented reality 3D engine for mobile devices, opening new opportunities for interior designers and architects.
- Nvidia Project Shield: Full Controller For Mobile, PC Games
January 08 2013 8:33 PM
At CES 2013 Nvidia unveiled its brand new portable video game system: Project Shield.
- Trying Huawei's Ascend Mate, World's Largest Smartphone
January 08 2013 7:01 PM
We knew that the smartphones of 2013 would feature bigger screens, but Huawei has taken that notion to the next level with its 6.1-inch Ascend Mate.