- Samsung Will Not Unveil Galaxy S4 Handset At CES 2013 [VIDEO]
December 11 2012 1:05 PM
On Tuesday, Samsung confirmed that it will not unveil its highly rumored Galaxy S4 device at CES 2013, CNET reports.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update Officially Comes To Samsung Galaxy Note 2
December 11 2012 10:46 AM
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean has officially been released for Samsung's Galaxy Note 2 handset. Poland is the first nation to get the update.
- Holiday Gift Guide: Top 5 Deals In Tech For Your Shopping List
December 10 2012 2:52 PM
The holiday season is in full swing, and it's time to break out those gift guides and get shopping. Not sure where to start? Check out our list of five tech deals that could make your holiday shopping a bit easier.
- Gmail Outage Sparks Sarcasm On Twitter
December 10 2012 1:26 PM
Gmail, Google's email platform, became a trend yet again on Twitter today when the service experienced an outage just before noon on Monday. Google was quick to address the issue, but not before some avid tweeters cracked some jokes.
- HTC May Get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update: List Of Devices Reportedly Leaks Online
December 10 2012 11:41 AM
Although no release date has been specified, a Twitter account has revealed a list of HTC devices that are said to get Google's Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update For Galaxy S3: A Guide To The Premium Suite Features
December 07 2012 1:58 PM
On Friday, Samsung announced that it will launch a bundle of new features for the Galaxy S3 with its Android 4.1.2 update known as the Premium Suite.
- Apple iPad Mini Launch In China Swarmed With Scalpers [REPORT]
December 07 2012 12:36 PM
Apple's iPad Mini saw its release date in China on Friday, and although measures have been taken to eliminate unruly crowds, scalpers swarmed the company's retail locations.
- Microsoft's Surface Pro May Be Too Expensive To Be A Hit
December 06 2012 1:49 PM
Microsoft plans to release its Surface Pro tablet in 2013, but it won't be cheap.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 May Come With Flexible Display, Analyst Says [VIDEO]
December 06 2012 12:03 PM
While the release date for Samsung's rumored Galaxy S4 may be a little far off, rumors about its features have begun to gain momentum. Speaking with Reuters, an analyst has said that the next-gen Galaxy S handset may include flexible display technology.
- Bethesda To Bring Skyrim's Dragonborn DLC To PS3 Next Year [TRAILER]
December 06 2012 10:48 AM
Game developer and publisher Bethesda Softworks has announced that the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim will be the company's first priority when developing content for the PS3.
- Alleged Photo Of iPhone 5 Successor Appears Online
December 05 2012 4:01 PM
A photo depicting the back panel of what is believed to be Apple's rumored iPhone 5S has surfaced online.
- Nokia Announces New Lumia 620 Windows Phone 8
December 05 2012 1:52 PM
Nokia has unveiled a new Windows Phone 8 handset, the Lumia 620. No release date has been specified for this lower-end device, but it is expected to launch in January 2013.
- Samsung Reportedly Producing Rumored Exynos Quad-Core Processor For Galaxy S4
December 05 2012 12:13 PM
Samsung is believed to be producing a quad-core processor based on the Cortex-A15 chipset that may appear in its highly rumored Galaxy S4 handset.
- Apple iPhone 5 Announcement For T-Mobile Rumored For This Week
December 04 2012 2:35 PM
T-Mobile is rumored to announce a release date for Apple's iPhone 5 on its own network later this week, an analyst from Merrill Lynch has indicated.
- Nexus 4 Nearly Sold Out In US As UK And Germany Get New Shipments
December 04 2012 1:28 PM
Google and LG's Nexus 4 handset is almost sold out again in the U.S., but the UK and Germany are getting fresh shipments of the highly anticipated smartphone.
- Apple Files Patent For Wireless Charging With New iMac
December 04 2012 12:29 PM
Apple has filed a patent that could enable its new iMac to wirelessly charge peripheral devices without any contact.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Release Date For Galaxy S3 Comes To AT&T
December 04 2012 10:55 AM
AT&T has begun rolling out the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update to Samsung Galaxy S3 devices on its network.
- Samsung May Announce Galaxy S4 Smartphone April 2013
December 03 2012 3:38 PM
The last set of Galaxy S4 rumors focused on the device's alleged specs, and now a source has reportedly spoken out on the handset's rumored release date.
- Google Employee Hints That Android 5.0 May Be Called Key Lime Pie [PHOTO]
December 03 2012 12:42 PM
A Google employee has posted an illustration on Google+ that hints at the name for Android 5.0.
- Details And Screenshots For Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Allegedly Leak Online
December 03 2012 11:18 AM
As PS3 players continue to eagerly wait for Skyrim DLC, Xbox 360 players are preparing to play the game's third expansion. A lengthy list of alleged leaks detailing the DLC's content has been found online, but players won't know if this is accurate until Dragonborn launches tomorrow.